Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! (1707 Views)

Yes! Airforce1 My Bf Got Swagg / She's all grown up / She Friend-zoned Me For Over 5yrs But Now Wnts A Committed Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 5:58pm On May 31, 2011
MY BF HAS IMPREGNATED A NON NIGERIAN  AND TOLD ME IT WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WAS SO DESPERATE TO AV A CHILD, DOU HE MET HER BF ME BUH IT WAS PROVED SHE GOT PREGNANT 1MONTH BEFORE OUR RELATIONSHIP, HE KINDA LOVES ME N I DO SAME, AND  HE SAID HE ONLY WANTED HER TO GIVE HIM A CHILD, NOT KNOWING HE'S GONNA FIND LOVE THIS SOON!!!!! SO NOW HE'S SAYING ITS JUS A CHILD FROM HER AND I'LL BE HE'S WIFE!!!!!! DO YWU GUYS FEEL ITS OK IF I CONTINUE OR ITS A SCAM? PLZ BE SERIOUZ HERE, I NEED GUD ADVICES****THANKS**** kiss kiss kiss[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Mcleo007(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2011
Sorry sweetie, i know its hard, but right now there is nothing u can do about the situation other than to think it through. You got to make up ur mind if you really can live through it; otherwise, there is no better time to back out than this moment.
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by MMM2(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2011
op
as a 2nd wife?
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 9:18am On Jun 01, 2011
@mmm 1st wife he said undecided , @ mcloe thanx bro undecided
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:27am On Jun 01, 2011
lipzyy wetin dey u na , i tot u respond sharply to tins , i am beginning 2 c traces of maga in u o , so u want dey do partime gal abi , ur call my dia ur cal o
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2011
ose jare idowuogbo, juz confuse ni, since she's not our 9ja product he said me n him will retire home as husbby n wifey, while she goes her own way n start herlife undecided undecided undecided its jus crasy really
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Jun 01, 2011
^babe dont dull , hes to promising to beliv .but he might b for real but she beared d first fruit , shes here to stay
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by 2blunt: 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2011
lipsexyme:

MY BF HAS IMPREGNATED A NON NIGERIAN  AND TOLD ME IT WAS A MISTAKE AND HE WAS SO DESPERATE TO AV A CHILD, DOU HE MET HER BF ME BUH IT WAS PROVED SHE GOT PREGNANT 1MONTH BEFORE OUR RELATIONSHIP, HE KINDA LOVES ME N I DO SAME, AND  HE SAID HE ONLY WANTED HER TO GIVE HIM A CHILD, NOT KNOWING HE'S GONNA FIND LOVE THIS SOON!!!!! SO NOW HE'S SAYING ITS JUS A CHILD FROM HER AND I'LL BE HE'S WIFE!!!!!! DO YWU GUYS FEEL ITS OK IF I CONTINUE OR ITS A SCAM? PLZ BE SERIOUZ HERE, I NEED GUD ADVICES****THANKS**** kiss kiss kiss[/color]

[size=34pt][color=#006600]U are beginning 2 interest me[/size]
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Nobody: 2:44am On Jun 02, 2011
@poster
FIRST you should have some damn respect for yourself and your fellow women. how can ou dismiss this woman like she doesnt exist SIMPLY because she aint Nigerian?! did you for ONE minute think of the kid involved?! what kind of senseless woman are you?!

SECOND if he was so desperate to have a kid then it was NOT a mistake then!

THIRD the fact that he is quick to dismiss and pretend like this child is "nothing" shows the kind of low life he is. what do YOU think will happen when he is also tired of YOU?! if he want to be with you, FINE but he MUST act right. failure to do so will just show you (and the whole world) what kind of sorry dumbass you are in love with.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST do you think that "retiring" at the other side of the world will make A KID suddenly disappear?! wake up
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2011
@ 2blunt did u say intrest u? shocked

@ mr i dont know wat to say to you, but thanks for the advice plus insult too cry cry
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by 2blunt: 12:42pm On Jun 02, 2011
lipsexyme:

@[size=23pt] [color=#770077]2blunt did u say intrest u[/size]? shocked

cry cry
[/color]

[size=34pt]yes[/size]
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
ok now, lets go there kiss kiss kiss kiss[color=#770077][/color]
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 02, 2011
@poster
i am only being VERY honest with you. why dont you put yourself in this other woman (or kid)´s shoes and think about how you would like your ex to deal with the issue?!

focus on what´s IMPORTANT in this matter because it aint you and your r/ship.
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by k4kblues(f): 12:09am On Jun 03, 2011
If u fall for this then u will keep falling and maybe one day he would tell u that the baby needs to be fed by his mother and that means anoda woman in ur married life.think about it if u take it ull keep taking it.I know notin we say here matters ur mind has been made u are just looking 2 justify ur reason 2 fall, cos u can't leave him. okaoooo sha know say if she born boy na she him parents go recognise
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by playboy19(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2011
If he's doing it for the benefit of the both of you, i.e perhaps for citizenship purpose, you may want to believe him to an extent but if it is just "because he needed a son desperately", that would be the dumbest excuse i have ever heard in ages. So don't fall for it.
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Nekai(f): 8:12am On Jun 05, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So he met a woman that he came to know, trust, and most likely profess love to. He thinks she is faithful to him, and that she would make a great mother to his child. He purposefully attempts to impregnate her because he was desperate to have a kid.

She gets pregnant, and he immediately runs away to look for another relationship, leaving the woman that he intentionally impregnated behind.

Now he wants you to believe that he is a great and wonderful man.

Sigh. Listen to the wise words of MRbrownJAY.
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Scash(f): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2011
is he goin to take d kid? So its goin to b black parents and a half black kid? Dnt put urself in a mess, just back out wyl u still can
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
thank you all for the wonderful advices i really do appreciate all and i'll no wat to do. tnkx all kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2011
^abeg u don dump am undecided undecided, al dis ur apology no fry me dodo mehn tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 3:21pm On Jun 05, 2011
idowu wait now, shey na so person dey leave person ni? HABA!!!!! undecided undecided undecided abi shey oti ri oko imi fun mi ni ? tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Idowuogbo(f): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2011
^hehehe ma worri , oko gidi bo lana
on a ril tho u dont nid it , am bin serious.
bobo yen gben e maga walai wink
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 8:31am On Jun 07, 2011
yea i do ustd dear wink wink wink ose n i'll definately no wat 2do, u no i jus need very little tyme 2get him off sad sad sad sad sad tnx sweety kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by 2blunt: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2011
lipsexyme:

yea i do ustd dear wink wink wink ose n i'll definately no wat 2do, u no i jus need very little tyme 2get him off sad sad sad sad sad tnx sweety kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

i can help take u away from him, if only u will allow me, Hmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by delicious1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
Things happen. That's life. If you guys love each other, then go on and be his wife.
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 3:35pm On Jun 07, 2011
@2blunt looooolz grin grin grin grin tot u said u dont put ur d*** in smtin lyk mine or so? undecided undecided undecided
@ delicious thankx man, actually we do luv each other and i kinda beliv in wat he's said, am jus confuse here!!!! sad sad sad
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by delicious1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 07, 2011
^You are welcome.

Well i won't say i know what you are going through -cause I've never been in that spot. But why not just trust your heart, give him the benefit of doubt.
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by SOPRANO(m): 5:18pm On Jun 07, 2011
[/b] @ OP: Good Nollywood Script, grin grin grin

But if this has any iota of truth to it, Then u r on a longgggggggg thing. shocked shocked shocked

I guarantee you he said the same thing to 2 other girls apart from you just to keep getting free punny while the Turkish woman give birth.

From a man's point of view: If a woman can stoop so low as to accepting a 2nd fiddle position knowing well that the man has a child on the way by another woman, then she has lost her self's worth. If i'm the man in question and i sold u that gibrish and u bought it shocked shocked, I will think twice 'cause that's a character deficit. I wouldn't want such a woman as my wife.

that being said, it's ur life, i believe u'll figure it out.

[b]
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by 2blunt: 6:09pm On Jun 07, 2011
lipsexyme:

@2blunt looooolz grin grin grin grin tot u said u dont put your d*** in smtin lyk mine or so? undecided undecided undecided
@ delicious thankx man, actually we do luv each other and i kinda beliv in wat he's said, am jus confuse here!!!! sad sad sad

hey gal, dat was just 2 make u angry, dont tell me u still hold it against me, grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy kiss
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by kokoye(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2011
But really, how can some ladies be this dumb??

Women are moved by what they hear and men are moved by what they see;

that is why men lie and women wear lipstick
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by Nekai(f): 1:48am On Jun 08, 2011
kokoye:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by lipsexyme(f): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2011
OK I'LL HAVE TO THINK ABT IT wink wink wink grin grin grin

@KOKEYE BUT I DONT WEAR LIPSTICK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Bf Got A Non Nigerian Preggy N Wnts Me As He's Wife! by playboy19(m): 11:52am On Jun 09, 2011
kokoye:

Not always true my friend, women would always prefer to go with a deaf and dumb guy driving a Rolls Royce phantom than fukk with a Chris Okotie on a bike. You see the power of eyesight?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking Discovery / Do U Hate Being A Woman? Females Only / Bros Akin Has Snatched My Babe O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.