Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja (7874 Views)

Speed Limits For Vehicles In Nigeria – FRSC / Largest Land Vehicles In The World (photos) / Top 10 Most Problematic Cars To Avoid When Buying A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Call us today!
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by kenny1911: 4:27pm On Jun 09, 2017
Starbeams, please your e

Please, i need an urgent assistance before taking the next step on my car.

Its a Toyota Camry 2009 model, 4 plugs

My Car check engine light is on and the instrument gauges are not working fine but occasionally normalizes. When ever the speedometer stops working, the tachometer, fuel gauge and temperature gauge will not be working fine, the ABS and brake light will be illuminated. All these will normalize immediately the speedometer starts working

i got the car scanned and the following codes popped up

1. P0798 - Pressure Control Solenoid C Electrical
2. P0986 - Shift Solenoid 'E' Control Circuit High

What could be the problem with the instrument gauges.

I don't want to do a trial and error repair of these problem

Your expert advise will go a long way in giving me guide on how to tackle these problem

Thanks.
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 6:19am On Jun 12, 2017
Call me...

kenny1911:
Starbeams, please your e

Please, i need an urgent assistance before taking the next step on my car.

Its a Toyota Camry 2009 model, 4 plugs

My Car check engine light is on and the instrument gauges are not working fine but occasionally normalizes. When ever the speedometer stops working, the tachometer, fuel gauge and temperature gauge will not be working fine, the ABS and brake light will be illuminated. All these will normalize immediately the speedometer starts working

i got the car scanned and the following codes popped up

1. P0798 - Pressure Control Solenoid C Electrical
2. P0986 - Shift Solenoid 'E' Control Circuit High

What could be the problem with the instrument gauges.

I don't want to do a trial and error repair of these problem

Your expert advise will go a long way in giving me guide on how to tackle these problem

Thanks.
Re: Doctor Of All Problematic Vehicles in Abuja by Starbeams: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2017
More

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can 200k Get Me A Car Today? / Tesla Model 3 Will Be Almost Fully Voice Controllable With Future Update – Musk / I Got Smoked By Honda Accord 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.