Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 PM

Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo (26699 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Oshiomhole Spent 65% Of Capital Budget In His Village — Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Missonas(f): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Aggrieved and pained aide. What did you and your colleagues do at that time to salvage the situation, nothing. Now you are out who is going to take you seriously. We all know you all are looters
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by danidee10(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
IkoloTheSage:
How the world bank loan was looted is more than an enough reason to vote POI.

My people, how dare you guys call Baba Fash a thief for only cornering that chicken change he used for his own show of shame
?

This man jumping around like a squirel isn't even the APC gubernatorial candidate in Edo state. The constitution made no provissision to that effect.
Obaseki the supposed Candidate is nowhere to be found.
Now ask yourself, what is he trying to hide?
What is at stake for him?

Every well meaning Nigerian should not for any reason vouch for a continuation of the APC government in any part of the nation not to talk of our own Oshiomole-made economically volatile Edo.

Edo,
in our hands lies our liberation.

The future is now- Take it!

So who should they vote for
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by enigma2007(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
ChappyChase:

Don't you know its a bad habit to talk when eating??
Oya take correction!!!!

Lmao! That is an accurate description of what is happening..
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by danidee10(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2016
emeijeh:
14 billion naira for a website?!
Jesus Christ! Somebody should please remind me how much Fashola's lagos state website cost.

Oshiomo- ole is the bigger thief.... I ve always said it here times without number.

Edo APC should go an' die.

#deceptivechange

Guys, pls get your PVCs now...
We are conducting a mock edo elections2016.

Hit "like" for PDP and "share" for APC

And PDP is the solution.

Just.....get out!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by eleko1: 10:54am On Jul 27, 2016
USeless tales from a pained thief.Why u nor exposed dis Since? Dem Aradite ur mouth/brain? Even if "Pastor" Win,Tufia! God Forbid bad thing undecided sad ,e nor go contact u cos u'll do d Same. Useless pipu . Baba ONI Khaki undecided , Shey nah true sad
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Young03(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2016
we know he is a thief
no need to tell us
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Qmerit:

Or even resign cause of that, and tell the people why he resigned. Until he was sacked he remember things like these.

I like your signature and I want to know if you can teach me about it.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
this is just another junk journalism.
you can get a website for at least N3,000.
i mean, people who aspire the heights of the ladder in the society are often exceptional people.
they have experience, exposure, wit among other characteristics and the edo state governor, Mr. Aliu Oshiomole is not exempted.
how could he pay such an amount for just a website when he is not a naturally born idiott? abeg talk another thing bros
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by johnaruson(m): 11:01am On Jul 27, 2016
You can't criticize a government while you are in it, so the dude is right now as he is no longer part of 'Ole's government.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by planetx: 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Orjioorji:
nobody in Nigeria is clean
Why I laugh when I read stories like this and people start heaping curses on our so called "leaders". Who exactly are this fictional leaders are they from another planet or are they fellow Nigerians like you and i. Most of the governors or the MPs in this national assembly were not there even10 years ago and will not be there 10 years from now but the budget padding that occurred 10 years ago will still occur 10 years from now, that should tell us the problem is us not some fictional so called leaders who all came from us.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by agabaI23(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2016
duduade:
Why didn't this ex-aide talk while he was till in the office
It is a table etiquette not to talk while eating. He was eating then.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by anonimi: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2016

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Dripy(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2016
duduade:
Why didn't this ex-aide talk while he was till in the office

In Africa, you don't talk while you are eating.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Evergreen4:
Since he knew that Oshiomole ran an authoritative leadership style which he's not comfortable with, why didn't he resign honourably. He had to wait till he was sacked.

His refusal to resign before he was sacked depicts that he was part of the looting because he was part oshiomole's as the the time these lootings were carried out.

He's just an ex-commissioner trying to seek relevance.

Common sense should have told you that a secret can only be revealed if there is a disagreement, sack or fight...do you expect him to reveal any secret if they were on good terms. Would you expose your paddy when the going is good? This is common sense and I wonder why yours has gone on exile.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by agabaI23(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
planetx:
Why I laugh when I read stories like this and people start heaping curses on our so called "leaders". Who exactly are this fictional leaders are they from another planet or are they fellow Nigerians like you and i. Most of the MPs in this national assembly were not there even10 years ago and will not be there 10 years from now but the budget padding that occurred 10 years ago will still occur 10 years from now, that should tell us the problem is us not some fictional so called leaders who all came from us.
Thanks. Most of this people who support misgovernance because of tribal or vested interest will do exactly the same when they get there.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by 400billionman: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
The allegations made me burst into laughter..
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by jrusky(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahaha very interesting I know some dullard zombie will say this man is mad or a liar but have they really ask the question like what of if this man is saying the truth I know they will never ask simply its only a fool that follow a foolish man. I see all zombie APC as fools I bet you if APC lost Edo people of Edo eyes will be open but right now simply becuse is the ruling party their heads has be chained in that shrine that I won't mention the shrine is right their in their surburb someone has mentioned this shrine some time ago but people shouted hm down presently Nigeria as a country is under the stronghold demonic power take it or leave I repeat No APC will regain his or her conscience unless and untill power go out of APC. Nigeria right now under the present Govt is practicing Democracy publicly but secretly practicing Demon-cracy I know many won't understand if you don't belong you will never understand the game is "the more you look you see".

Let Edo people just simply ask Oshiogorilla to explain what he knows about this money and let investigation begin with no fear or favour and you will see that this guy is telling the truth. I said it before if state prosecution of looters was allow by Buhari I bet you many Governors that ran to APC will go to jail for life hhhmmmm....... guys people knew something but can't talk simply the demons are in power.

Oshogorilla did you spend that much billion "For internet or Not" Very simple question and it need simple answer and not answer like in due time we will respond, please respond to when Or is it when you have go and manipulated the whole thing before you will now respond or when you and your criminal APC has destroy all evidence and tailor the rest before you respond Honestly I'm still wondering how come such a beautiful people like Edo will elect a gorilla in face and body and soul man like this its a bit weird.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by AntiWailer: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
petchi:

If it is PDP Governor accused of stealing you will believe it. Am not surprised Zombies are hard of hearing.

I am an IT guy and will never believe any eediot will not see what to lie about but claim he used 14 Billion for website.

It is not POSSIBLE.

If it is, they should publish document the way Fashola was exposed.

We don't have to send our brain on vacation to form PDP or APC solidarity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by bluecircle470: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Shambles story. Does dat man think we're going to swallow ds? 14billion for website! Haba try look for another allegation.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Missonas:
Aggrieved and pained aide. What did you and your colleagues do at that time to salvage the situation, nothing. Now you are out who is going to take you seriously. We all know you all are looters

Madam, if it were to be you, what would you have done?

Have you forgotten that the governor appointed him? if to sey him talk that time na una go still run come Nairaland dey type rubbish sey "why is he biting the finger that feeds him" hypocrites, now the finger no feed am again una still find rubbish type sey "why him no talk when the finger dey feed am". Una get first class for hypocrisy. Why do you people not talk about the allegations and pressurize the EFCC to do their job...shebi na EFCC go kuku tell us whether na true abi na lie. Instead you people attack the man for talking, would you prefer he keeps quite while those monsters suck Nigeria dry?
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by upsonn(m): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Dudu means black, dnt tell me sey ur medulla oblongata is filled wit black substances which makes ur reasoning sounds somehow. 9ja politician dnt worth ur defence, gud afternoon.

Who told you people reasons with medulla oblongata? Olodo oshi!
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by july66: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
– A former commissioner of transport under Oshiomhole’s administration, Orobosa Omo-Ojo, has made some damning accusation against the governor

– The former commissioner accused Oshiomhole of being very authoritarian while describing his administration as mob government

– He alleged that the governor spent N500million to pursue vice presidential ambition for the 2015 election.

– Omo-Ojo called on the EFCC to investigate the N14billion spent to design website for the Edo Open Portal project

--- Oshiomole granted Certificate of Occupancy waiver to Alhaji Aliko Dangote worth N1.08 billion for the establishment of a fertilizer plant,

A former Commissioner of Transport in the administration of Governor Adams Oshiomhole, Orobosa Omo- Ojo, has opened a can of worms on the administration of the comrade governor in a book, “Breach of Trust, An eyewitness account of political events in Edo state before and under Adams Oshiomhole’s watch”.

Omo-Ojo who has since fallen apart with his erstwhile boss, explained his sack as Commissioner in January this year, saying that his removal was because he refused to divulge details of his meetings with some perceived enemies of Governor Oshiomhole.

He alleged in the book that the state government spent N14 billion to design website for the Edo Open Portal project and urged the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC) to investigate the project.

According to Omo-Ojo, it would be a cruel fate to Edo people if the EFCC failed to investigate the Open Portal project and others in the ICT including biometrics, oracle, internet provision for Ministries, Department and Agencies (MDAs).

He alleged that the open portal was a deception, designed as a cover-up for the growing criticism of lack of transparency in government operation and a means to justify the $225 million World Bank loan which was equivalent to N50 billion.

Besides, the former Commissioner alleged that Oshiomhole spent N500 million to pursue vice presidential ambition and granted Certificate of Occupancy waiver to Alhaji Aliko Dangote worth N1.08 billion for the establishment of a fertilizer plant, just as he described Oshiomhole’s administration as “mob government where every one contributes to the affairs of the state without a clear direction of government policy.

“Working with Oshiomhole is like watching a circus show. There is never a boring moment. Either he amuses you with sheer energy to talk unending or you are amazed at his self-delusion as he speaks on every subject like an authority

The only way to reduce priceless time wasting during meetings is to allow a monologue. This practice led to poor project execution”, he alleged.

Reacting to the allegations yesterday, Chief Press Secretary to Governor Adams Oshiomhole, Peter Okhiria, said “we have a copy of the book, we will react to the allegations appropriately.”

https://www.naij.com/904393-damning-revelation-ex-govs-aide-exposes-oshiomholes-sins.html

I think politicians will be more careful if we remove a ruling party for another from time to time. We would not have heard anything about all the money shared by PDP officials if PDP had won the last presidential elections. The APC people will also have a day of reckoning in future when another party comes on board. I have said it repeatedly here that the FG's probe portrays PDP people as thieves whereas they are all the same. In spite of the allegations against Amaechi, Dambazzau, Buratai & co, the government pretends as if they have not heard. I know a time is coming when their actions & in actions will come to the front burner & all those clapping for them will realise theses politicians are the same & its a case of thief calling another thief.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:25am On Jul 27, 2016
AntiWailer:

I am an IT guy and will never believe any eediot will not see what to lie about but claim he used 14 Billion for website.

It is not POSSIBLE.

If it is, they should publish document the way Fashola was exposed.

We don't have to send our brain on vacation to form PDP or APC solidarity.

Hypocrite, what about the billions budgeted for feeding in Aso rock? That one is possible abi?

Yes it's not possible for a sane person to steal that much, but in Nigeria it is ABSOLUTELY POSSIBLE why? because they are FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Evergreen4(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
I see you're just a fool still operating with last year sense. You need an upgrade. I asked why he didn't resign honourably and then spill the milk. Instead he waited till he was sacked before he had to talk. Does common sense not tell you that the rants are as a result of the animosity he has against the governor for sacking him.
KingOfAmebo:

Common sense should have told you that a secret can only be revealed if there is a disagreement, sack or fight...do you expect him to reveal any secret if they were on good terms. Would you expose your paddy when the going is good? This is common sense and I wonder why yours has gone on exile.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by otitokoroleti: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
upsonn:

Who told you people reasons with medulla oblongata? Olodo oshi!
lol, people wey get brain understand wat i mean with 'medulla oblongata', only emptyhead boy go read my post upside down nd attack me. abeg where is medulla oblongata located?
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by teebillz: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
That website must be a Facebook killer or else someone needs to be stoned to death.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by keynesstreet2: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Dudu means black, dnt tell me sey ur medulla oblongata is filled wit black substances which makes ur reasoning sounds somehow. 9ja politician dnt worth ur defence, gud afternoon.
Neither does it worth yours.... whoms medulla oblongata is filled with white substance
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by otitokoroleti: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2016
keynesstreet2:

Neither does it worth yours.... whoms medulla oblongata is filled with white substance
kikikikiki, go n suck ur dick
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Qmerit(m): 11:30am On Jul 27, 2016
9jatatafo:

I like your signature and I want to know if you can teach me about it.
Where do u leaave, state?
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by idupaul: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Michaelgates:
14billion for website. Oga na lie. U know wetin be 14billion

Do you think it was handsomeness and intelligence Oshiomole used to woo that his beautiful imported wife ..dude na better bank balance show working there oo
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by wellmax(m): 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
omoneyoj:
which evidence again, than for EFCC to act on the aligation.
Aligation ko, aligator pepper ni

Anyways, if he has allegations, proper thing to do is send a petition to EFCC with facts. EFCC won't act on mere statements made on campaign grounds.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by IkoloTheSage: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2016
danidee10:

So who should they vote for

Osagie Ize-Iyamu or any other candidate other than that which will ensure the monumental fraud pepetrated by the short thief's administratiom is concealed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Gets A Customized Perfume From Sapphire Scents (Photos) / Philip Obin Escapes Death After Visiting His Village For Peace Talks. Photos / Police Promote Ibrahim Magu And 17 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.