Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo (26567 Views)

Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners / Oshiomhole, Obaseki, In Traditional Outfits As Osinbajo Arrives Benin Airport / Oshiomhole Spent 65% Of Capital Budget In His Village — Ize-iyamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by dadaijboy: 2:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lies
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by mickool(m): 2:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why now? Why did he not resign when h saw all frauds and is now that he is running his mouth like open tape. # 14b for websit and u are just blowing the whistle now. Omo- ojo is loser and a frustrated man. #naGodwin .GO further together....
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by emeijeh(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
danidee10:

And PDP is the solution.

Just.....get out!!!!

Just present yourself, let your party project you.
We will vote for smack and knock you.
Mu.mu
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by sunnyside16(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
duduade:
Why didn't this ex-aide talk while he was till in the office

Just like asking why VP didn't say a thing about the murdered Mrs. Eunice Olawale.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by basadenet: 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's why he is looking for a successor that will cover his tracks. Can we compare Fashola N78m to N14bullion? No........Efcc over to you.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by blackprowler: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
duduade:
Why didn't this ex-aide talk while he was till in the office

How could he talk while in office? Could you? Why are Nigerians so hypocritical and unrealistic? Why not find out if the allegations are true, rather than getting angry at the timing. NIGERIA IS A JOKE!
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by bashydemy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
I swear that omo-Ojo need to be flog for this nonsense, How much is Edo state budget? How much is Edo state allocation? Is Oshiomole trying to lauch satelite in space? Some news don't even worth reading.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by MDOLOFU: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
ChappyChase:

Don't you know its a bad habit to talk when eating??
Oya take correction!!!!
haaaahahaahahhahhahhahahhahahhahaha ask am for me oo my dear
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by oluwasegun007(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
we need fact...
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by danidee10(m): 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
emeijeh:

Just present yourself, let your party project you.
We will vote for smack and knock you.
Mu.mu

See this Foo.l....let Nigerian politicians keep on decieving your sorry ass...mtchewww
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by 9jatatafo(m): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Qmerit:
But exchange of digit is not allowed here
Hi. Can I send you my email? I am really interested. Thanks
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Qmerit(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hi. Can I send you my email? I am really interested. Thanks
no just checkout my signature again
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by 9jatatafo(m): 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Qmerit:
no just checkout my signature again

I contacted you based on what I read on your signature and I did ask if you teach me what your signature say you are into. You said you could not exchange digit in order not to violate the rules in this forum so I thought maybe email could suffix but if you don't allow apprenticeship in what you do, I won't bother you again and many thanks for evening getting back to me.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by Qmerit(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2016
9jatatafo:

I contacted you based on what I read on your signature and I did ask if you teach me what your signature say you are into. You said you could not exchange digit in order not to violate the rules in this forum so I thought maybe email could suffix but if you don't allow apprenticeship in what you do, I won't bother you again and many thanks for evening getting back to me.

I understand, that was why I said look at for my signature again I put up what u can get to me with sorry if u don't get me clearly.
Re: Oshiomhole Spent N14Billion On Website - Omo-Ojo by LuvU2: 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
table manners...lol
Hi evening. Sorry for the bother. Pls i plead for your vote of my candidate,Falconey this saturday. You are free to check my signature for details.

I would keep u posted so u dont work urself up when searching for the voting thread.

Awaiting ur reply dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu: We Give ₦500 To Women Who Give Birth In Abia Government Hospital / Budgetary Allocations For The Presidential Air Fleet In 13 Years / Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.