Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? (5556 Views)

A Must Read: Why Are Girls Easily Deceived With Lies Than With Truth / I Spent N35k On Her, She Deceived Me With Makeup - Guy Cries Out After A Date / Man Deceived By A Lady He Was Toasting Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2016
[b] I've been into relationships, dated both Igbos and Yorubas, lots of em (never dated any apart from ladies from the two tribes). But I was more into Yoruba women and noticed they easily let me eat more than half of the cookie lol without much stress or spending much all because they want to keep a handsome boyfriend to themselves...

But that's not how to keep a man to ur self, opening ur legs for him only pushes him away faster than it keeps him close, women who prove " HTG "(hard to get) tend to make us know their worth, and that no man, no matter how good looking or rich can make em give up their body just so he can still hang around her. It never works that way my dear ladies, take note! U see him thinking about u all the time, taking u seriously, making sure he knows u better, u'd even notice he's not into deceit anymore ever since he noticed u are NOT like every other girl... Carry urself well and if he is a a serious man, he will stick to u no matter what be the case. Carry urself well ladies!

Now I have come to the conclusion that Yoruba ladies are more gullible than any other tribe. "pls note: AM JUDGING FROM THE TRIBES I'VE DATED THEIR LADIES " so u can as well do us a favor by telling us which u think has the more gullible girls. [/b]

2 Likes

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Florblu(f): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Another madman has been let loose

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by bigiyaro(m): 8:21am On Jul 27, 2016
OP, r u sure u r equipped to fight dis tribal war u r starting?

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Another madman has been let loose
really? shocked

Where is he? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2016
bigiyaro:
OP, r u sure u r equipped to fight dis tribal war u r starting?
lol Bro.. Funny grin

This ain't no war, it's just to hear pples view on it undecided
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by vivianbelema(f): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2016
Op they're from your tribe

8 Likes

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by obiorathesubtle: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Op take one litre of dongoyaro this morning.. I'm certain!
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Florblu(f): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
really? shocked

Where is he? undecided
Qwenshion #Roll eyes
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
Op they're from your tribe
What tribe do u think I'm from
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by BARRIKADE: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2016
no one cares about the opinion of an under-travelled mofo with limited life experience

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

Qwenshion
#Roll eyes
roll eyes?? ? Are u looking for the madman

Don't get u undecided
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
BARRIKADE:
no one cares about the opinion of an under-travelled mofo with limited life experience
ok sir

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Op take one litre of dongoyaro this morning.. I'm certain!
what's dongoyaro my brother
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by vivianbelema(f): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2016
tongue
DatCuteGuy:
What tribe do u think I'm from
Ibu onye awusa. Adamu by origin
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
tongue
Ibu onye awusa
nne ndia na e wesara mu Iwe Maka threadi mu ooo... Anokwam na okwu ooo grin cry
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by vivianbelema(f): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
nne ndia na e wesara mu Iwe Maka threadi mu ooo... Anokwam na okwu ooo grin cry
Ewooo! Nwanne mmadu, olee way grin
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by obiorathesubtle: 8:36am On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
what's dongoyaro my brother
Buruntashi
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:

Ewooo! Nwanne mmadu, olee way grin
Asa oma, way di bad ooo... Aguu gi mu aka. Inwere nni na uno
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Buruntashi
have u taken that before shocked
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Kakamorufu(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
wu cares what u fink, d way u think of yoruba ladies, is what i think of the igbo girls.

5 Likes

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
See how them guys are so scared to talk cos of nairaland ladies... What a shame! Hmm.

1 Like

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by dannyben5: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Op i need to talk to u,pls open the door....

8 Likes

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by MizTyna(f): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2016
The OP needs serious education on women and relationships but lemme try give you a summary. No woman is gullible,if she let's you straff with no wahala,it's cause she likes you. Doesn't mean other people are having it easy like that. And smart guys know this. Forming hard to get is just stupid when you're interested. After all these talk,same boys will still open a women bashing thread on how difficult women can be. You guys should make up your minds fast. What do you want?!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Young03(m): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2016
OMÖ SEE JAMB QUESTION
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by vivianbelema(f): 8:46am On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
Asa oma, way di bad ooo... Aguu gi mu aka. Inwere nni na uno
Nna ndo. Ngwa bia ka i taa ugba/nmayi ngwo
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2016
MizTyna:
The OP needs serious education on women and relationships but lemme try give you a summary. No woman is gullible,if she let's you straff with no wahala,it's cause she likes you. Doesn't mean other people are having it easy like that. And smart guys know this. Forming hard to get is just stupid when you're interested. After all these talk,same boys will still open a women bashing thread of how difficult women can be. You guys should make up your minds fast. What do you want?!
easy ma'am, it's not a fight. I thought this would be fun, never had any negative thought in mind before post this... Uve made ur point and I respect that, but please oo dear mi, let's not take this too farther than this.. Thanks my dear smiley
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2016
Young03:
OMÖ SEE JAMB QUESTION
did u come across that in ur jamb shocked
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:

Nna ndo. Ngwa bia ka i taa ugba/nmayi ngwo
nne Imara mma oo... imi gi kwu otoh straight.. Chai, nne ta a mu kissing biko grin
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2016
dannyben5:
Op i need to talk to u,pls open the door....
that door will never open... See what u have behind u and u are shirtless, I am calling the cops on u... angry
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by dannyben5: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
that door will never open... See what u have behind u and u are shirtless, I am calling the cops on u... angry
Make i jst pity u....

Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by vivianbelema(f): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
nne Imara mma oo... imi gi kwu otoh straight.. Chai, nne ta a mu kissing biko grin
Blushing, thanks dear
#kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: What Tribe Has The Most Gullible/easily Deceived Girls??? by Gofwane(m): 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
vivianbelema:
tongue
Ibu onye awusa. Adamu by origin
hausa men don't do this type of thing the op just did. They are always involved in subjects like religion and politics unlike the flat headed children of israelites.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Who Twerks Better" 2 Lagos Babes With Big Backside Twerks Hard In Just Panties / This Girl Wan Kill Me �� / Mad Angry American Women Blaming Nigerian Men 4 Their Failed Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.