Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) (66382 Views)

Old Vs New Abuja Airport Runway (Photos) / Travelers Sit On The Floor As Abuja-Kaduna Train Sells More Tickets Than Seats / Abuja-Kaduna Train Service Offers Free Ride As Passengers Show Their Excitement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by bigiyaro(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2016
I'll give kudos to the FG if this train is still functional after 1 year.
Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by jaggabban: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
DropShot:
Looks decent enough.

May many of this come to Nigeria.

Kudos to all that had one thing or the other to do with this project.

From OBJ who birthed the idea to Yar'Adua who renegotiated and funded part of the project. From GEJ who also paid part of the counterpart funding (he could have actually completed the project in 2014 if he paid all) to PMB who crossed all the T's and put dots on all the I's.
Love this comment...let's stop abusing one another and start appreciating achievements and criticise failure constructively so Nigeria can move forward. I am a northerner who has wonderful Southerners as relations and friends. One Love.
Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by johnmartus(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
GenBuhari:
Due to corruption, once we get corruption tamed, you would see how everything would work like clockwork.
truth talk
Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by johnmartus(m): 6:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
fados4sure:
Who are the Nigerian's?
government and ask me why
Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by nuelyoyo(m): 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cherishing:
I Miss GEJ
Pls miss OBJ and Yaradua too, they too had an input in the project.
Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by TEYA: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2016
MrKong:
Those who try to steal my legacy will be prosecuted using the modern technology we acquired...even America knows!
funny picture of the ogogoro drunkard. he looked likehe just jumped out of a pool of alcohol.
Re: The New Abuja-Kaduna Train/Railway Station: See The Beauty And Comfort (video) by laudate: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Can someone provide an update on the current status of the train? Is it still neat and functional? How many hours does it take to get to Kaduna from Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Migrated To Australia At Age 48. This Is My Story So Far / A Visit To Oniru Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos. / Photos From Herbert Wigwe's Crash Site In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.