Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed (5547 Views)

Bride Carries Groom On Her Laps, Bridesmaids Hold His Legs For Her To Kiss Him / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) / Groom Lies Down As Bride Spreads His Legs. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by fingard02k(m): 9:34am On Jul 27, 2016

According to medical professionals we should avoid sitting with legs crossed at all costs.
It’s thought that looping one leg over the other can cause lower back pain as it forces one side of the body to be put under more strain that the other.

Not only that, crossing legs can also increase blood pressure and leave you with pins and needles in your feet and toes.
It’s also thought that crossing legs can cause varicose veins and make you slouch.

READ MORE + MORE PICTURES --> http://www.enzyhub.com/this-is-why-you-should-never-sit-with-legs-crossed/
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2016
This picture's so scary undecided

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by Daniel2289(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2016
cool
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by kkoreday(m): 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
y na? almost everything in life z nt good. to eat some food u go hear it cause blood pressure, to sit nw z even wahala
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Girls can cross legs for Africa "Forming things"
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by Pappyjim: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wetin be dis? Haas I go shout!

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
K
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by Thukzee01(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wich type of crossing leg bdat
Re: GRAPHIC: This Is Why You Should Never Sit With Legs Crossed by OgaSirAde(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
This type of leg crossing is weird oh..

(1) (Reply)

See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) / Its The Third Time My Girlfriend Has Threatened To Castrate Me. . . / Can Someone Please Inform These Ladies We All In The Recession Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.