Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,167 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) (5563 Views)

This Is What Is Happening To Me (pictures) / "I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Some Girls Will Never Cease To Amaze Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2023
So I swung by my Ex-Wife’s Place today and she prepared me this dish and I must say she is amazing.

What do you think?

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Dshocker(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2023
What is the name of the sacrifice you dey chop?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
Dshocker:

Which one be sacrifice ?? 🙄

3 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by columbus007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2023
Lolz, with the way you placed your hand on that plate shows you are still hungry. Lolz

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by slawomir: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2023
Damnnn niggar

You are doing well

Eba and vegetables

But we are interested in the real food
Nor tell us say you nor make us proud and eat that one

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by mbaise1000: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
Where is the one prepared by the new wife? If we talk now they say we don talk. You want come back, why you wan cone back?
Na this type of your ex wife I dey blame sef

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
mbaise1000:
Where is the one prepared by the new wife? If we talk now they say we don talk. You want come back, why you wan cone back?
Na this type of your ex wife I dey blame sef

Wetin u dey talk ?
Am I suppose to keep malice with my ex-wife?
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

You are doing well

Eba and vegetables

But we are interested in the real food
Nor tell us say you nor make us proud and eat that one

No
I’m
Loyal
To
My
Wife
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2023
columbus007:
Lolz, with the way you placed your hand on that plate shows you are still hungry. Lolz

Oboy
I
Gats
Drink
Water
Put

No
Be
My
House
Na
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by AnotherSeun(m): 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2023
When you chop the one wey ur belle dey find.
We go dey here too..

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by dawnomike(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:
So I swung by my Ex-Wife’s Place today and she prepared me this dish and I must say she is amazing.

What do you think?

How did you manage to finish the eba without extra soup? grin

10 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by b3llo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
You don chop your destiny even lick plate. We don't want to hear stories that start with "Please Nairalander, advice me on what to do. I am having feelings for my ex wife....."

4 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2023
b3llo:
You don chop your destiny even lick plate. We don't want to hear stories that start with "Please Nairalander, advice me on what to do. I am having feelings for my ex wife....."

Na everything be spiritual for una eye 😂
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
dawnomike:
How did you manage to finish the eba without extra soup? grin

Omo I manage am oo
Before dem go talk say I Dey carry chop
Besides the soup no plenty normally
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 9:52pm On Jul 01, 2023
AnotherSeun:
When you chop the one wey ur belle dey find.
We go dey here too..

😂😂
Okafors law
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by b3llo(m): 10:01pm On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

Na everything be spiritual for una eye 😂
lol... After going through your profile, I can safely conclude that you are an attention seeker. However, enjoy your meals.
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Bakrabas: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
You don chop efo...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2023
b3llo:
lol... After going through your profile, I can safely conclude that you are an attention seeker. However, enjoy your meals.

Lolz what did you see on my profile?
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by bummyla(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2023
Continue dey chop for your ex wife house! We go read your obituary for here

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Edipet(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2023
kyber:

What do you think?

which tribe dey Cook this soup. Making sense for them Shaa
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by kyber(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2023
bummyla:
Continue dey chop for your ex wife house! We go read your obituary for here

Na your obituary we go read 😂😂
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Oblongata: 11:46pm On Jul 01, 2023
You make eba finish dey reason which kain lie you go make to carry people as mumu for nairaland.

Unfortunately no be all of us be mumu.

Pictures of you dying after eating that food because na your ex wife cook am or we don't believe you!

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Waffarianman(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2023
Na to serve am Otapiapia remain bayi. Lol 😂😆
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by diogo23: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2023
kyber:

Which one be sacrifice ?? 🙄
It looks like a sacrifice

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by onomeabuja: 2:21am On Jul 02, 2023
kyber:

What do you think?

But u said" i no do again nah "
wetin come de sup again nah chairman grin

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by grandstar(m): 2:32am On Jul 02, 2023
kyber

Why is she your ex?
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Manigie: 3:11am On Jul 02, 2023
This small soup finish this eba for you? If na me she go add oh, that small soup wey I see for there no go do .....
Una divorce good Sha oh, unlike those useless divorces wey be like say the couple want make each other die.....
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 3:59am On Jul 02, 2023
grin
Dshocker:
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 4:02am On Jul 02, 2023
The soups looks like made in Calabar tongue
Edipet:
which tribe dey Cook this soup. Making sense for them Shaa
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by mbaise1000: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2023
kyber:

Wetin u dey talk ?
Am I suppose to keep malice with my ex-wife?
Did I say you should keep malice with your ex wife or with anyone?
I am saying why will you be going to your ex wife's place to eat a BETTER food and coming here to tell us she cooks better than your new wife and if your ex wife is good in preparation of delicious dishes, she should be good in many other things or you should balance that with wherever she comes short because you proved here that you are not good yourself, why will she be only good in preparing good food? Or was she the one who left you? Why is she suddenly inviting you to come taste her delicious food again, what changed, my point is that God hates divorce and every child of God should hate divorce.
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by oyatz(m): 7:24am On Jul 02, 2023
You still want to be knacking that woman you call Ex-wife.

Men & Women Affairs can be complex.

I have seen people that re-marry their divorced wives.
Re: See The Soup My Ex-wife Prepared For Me(pictures) by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2023
U call her ex-wife and u still dey chop her food like hungry man..

Some men are stupid walahi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On / Top Ten Most Beautifull Romancelandelanders And Their Pics / Photo+video: Couple Break Up In Busy Lagos Beach On Christmas Day!! Hilariousl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.