Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha (6590 Views)

Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Re: 2019 Campaign Poster Of Rochas And Shettima Surface In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Ikechukwu48: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Where and how did Adaure4ever insult Ndigbo other than proposing what she feels us the best way foward? The truth is that you people want all of us to hate Rochas for being prominent but we won't and our opinion stand. Who built the Igbozurume hall Enugu? Who launched the 1st recent Igbo newspaper? Who advised Ndigbo to join APC because power was obviously going to shift hands?

IMHO Okorocha is the only Igbo leader today committed to true Igbo course and stays influential in Nigeria. The rest are fighting for political relevance.

See this clown...
I was here when she called igbo dumb. Let me guess asking are igbo smart is a form of compliment.

When yolobashe were insulting igbo in her disparaging ipob thread while she applauds and approve their comment, let me guess that's a form of compliment.

Even on that Rochas post of hers, she equally called unorganized, among other things...let me guess that's a compliment.

I don't give a Bleep about her opinion...my gross with her insulting your tribe because you want to get "likes". I'm not stupid enough to insult my tribe in effort to please a community who fucking hates your tribe.

How the Bleep building a hall, which very likely he'll get paid back means the clown is looking out for igbo? Wtf have Okorocha does for igbo aside from throwing several igbo politicians and igbo people in general for his own benefit.

Considering APC is currently retrogressing that country to a laughable stage, to even mention that as Rochas attempt to benefited igbo shows what a joke you are.

Finally how the Bleep is another aspect to fill his pocket an attempt by Rochas to help igbo. Abeg, go sit somewhere and don't quote me anywhere.

And yes, Okorocha is loved by the North and west because similar to Amaechi, the clown would do anything including throwing their region ppl under the bus to please them. That's why both are hated in their respectful region...FACT

7 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Ikechukwu48: 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ojiofor:
Abagworo is always on the side of questionable Igbos(fake Igbos).

Because he himself is not igbo. Idk why that ikwerre bastard would not leave Igbos alone.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Ojiofor: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

Because he himself is not igbo. Idk why that ikwerre bastard would not leave Igbos alone.

The bastard must have been fathered by Ewusa vandal in the seventies.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by amaco12(m): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sunnymatey:
... a clown that has a special adviser on Lagos matters and other obnoxious advisers....
Pls pardon him he just needed someone that will check out possible areas in Lagos where he can invest his looted cash since Tinubu is having investment vertually in every sector.

how about Obiano that has special adviser on Islamic affairs?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by obailala(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abagworo:

Where and how did Adaure4ever insult Ndigbo other than proposing what she feels us the best way foward? The truth is that you people want all of us to hate Rochas for being prominent but we won't and our opinion stand. Who built the Igbozurume hall Enugu? Who launched the 1st recent Igbo newspaper? Who advised Ndigbo to join APC because power was obviously going to shift hands?

IMHO Okorocha is the only Igbo leader today committed to true Igbo course and stays influential in Nigeria. The rest are fighting for political relevance.
Abagworogworo, sometimes you dont need to bother yourself responding to these plebs... na Gej loss still dey torment them psychologically grin

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by cheruv: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abagworo:
1st of all Okorocha was still in APGA when the hate campaign started because he is from Imo State. DSP is to be replaced by another Igbo man or is Ekweremadu more Igbo than Uwajumogu?
Enyi mechie kwanu onu...aa undecided

2 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by dragonking2: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
2sexynet:
sure bro. I am. I really do not like the Igbos handle issues on nairaland. In the eyes of outsiders, it is clear that there is much division. You don't see Niger Deltans make so much noise, they act when they should.

You and I know that Niger Deltans know where Tompolo is, but no one is speaking. They are buying time, however long it will take, till Buhari leaves office. I can bet my last dime, Buhari won't see that dude, no matter how much he tries.

Why? His people are SERIOUSLY behind him and any mistake to take his life will mean hell for the entire country.

Nnamdi Kanu is incarcerated today is the fault of too many noise makers on here and elsewhere. I remember vividly it was on nairaland someone challenge that why doesn't Nnamdi come into Nigeria but sit his azz in the UK. One fool quickly, out of studity and pride, quickly replied saying Nnamdi was in the country few months prior to that day and he also posted pictures and I think another posted videos of Nnamdi addressing crowds in Aba.

He boasted as usual that if the Nigerian government were not afraid, why didn't they arrest him when he came into the country.

The idiot does not know if it was an SSS that asked that question, considering this is faceless forum.

Few months after that thread and post, what he heard is that Nnamdi has been arrested.

Do you see Niger Deltans doing same for Tompolo? NO! They are smarter than that to keep things under wrasp. No noise, no rants but ACTION!
You are the first Igbo that have said the bitter truth.. One carton of origin for you. .Hope you will be able to finish it.

2 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by badnature: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abagworo:

what is this ijiiot saying

2 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by medpren: 9:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Freeglobe, She opened today presenting herself as someone with a restored brain did you read that thread before opening this one?

www.nairaland.com/3248923/niger-delta-indeed-been-cheated/5#47929122
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Noneroone(m): 10:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abagworo:

I know if i tell you the truth you will brand it hate. Nevertheless, the truth is Okorocha is daily prooving those who claim he isn't Igbo right. Most of the things he has done suggest he doesn't share same blood with Igbos, politics aside. politics entails knowing your people's aspiration and making them a reality. But okorocha represents everything that isn't Igbo. He lacks discipline, integrity, sanity, resolve and vision. A governor who rose to power with APGA after years of wandering in political wilderness from one party to another, dished the party and joined a party whose ideology run contrary to the aspirations of his own people. Why is he doing it? Because he wants to be president. When zik led Igbos, was he so dumb, idiotic and directionless like okorocha who lost presidency in three different parties and went down to governorship contest with the fourth party? Even Obj called him a failure in Lagos

Did zik go the extent of calling Igbos dumb just to be loved by enemies?

Assuming his logic of "building bridges" should be taken for anything, where is such a bridge expected to lead Igbos? Will Igbo presidency end the current unitary system, federal character, resource control by the central govt and ethnic musclings that bedevil development in nigeria? These issues are very fundamental to Igbo interest and any igbo who supports restructuring is an Igbo leader hence pple like Anyaoku, Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Ekweremmadu even Achuzie are respected. But okorocha wants to preside over a system that supress his own people and is even ready to help the enemies crush genuine agitations. Even west and north know the system is schewed to their favour an are suprised to find an 'Igbo' willing tool in him. His allies in north dont understand him 'cos they cannot believe someone could be so dumb to sell his people. Hence they cant even trust him.

How can a man who can't pay salary in an oil producing state govern Nigeria (if he were to win in his dreams), a man who cant even control his weight? Imagine a man who couldnt secure appontment for his croonies under buhari and had to resort to begging, insulting Igbos. A man who never attended SE governor forum meeting but attends northern govs meeting, a man whose political allies are rebels in their respective domains in SE and SS . It is a pity you abagworo are forced to resort politics of sectionalism to score some points, yet you're making no point cos, Anambra also voted out beloved Ngige. Okorocha has embarked on a suicide mission, a collision course with his pple in the name of building bridges. The bridge will soon collapse and he will pay for his treachery.

8 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Neoguru1: 11:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
ruggedised:
Another bashing thread for igbos, kindly waiting for Anambra people to come hijack this thread and insult other SE states as usual
Who is this f®®l? Afonja, Hausa just use una do pepper soup yesterday.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
dragonking2:
You are the first Igbo that have said the bitter truth.. One carton of origin for you. .Hope you will be able to finish it.
lol. I don't take Alcohol sir smiley Malt will do.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
@Ada we warned you the Igbos were coming for your jugular grin
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Abagworo(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:
I know if i tell you the truth you will brand it hate. Nevertheless, the truth is Okorocha is daily prooving those who claim he isn't Igbo right. Most of the things he has done suggest he doesn't share same blood with Igbos, politics aside. politics entails knowing your people's aspiration and making them a reality. But okorocha represents everything that isn't Igbo. He lacks discipline, integrity, sanity, resolve and vision. A governor who rose to power with APGA after years of wandering in political wilderness from one party to another, dished the party and joined a party whose ideology run contrary to the aspirations of his own people. Why is he doing it? Because he wants to be president. When zik led Igbos, was he so dumb, idiotic and directionless like okorocha who lost presidency in three different parties and went down to governorship contest with the fourth party? Even Obj called him a failure in Lagos

Assuming his logic of "building bridges" should be taken for anything, where is such a bridge expected to lead Igbos? Will Igbo presidency end the current unitary system, federal character, resource control by the central govt and ethnic musclings that bedevil development in nigeria? These issues are very fundamental to Igbo interest and any igbo who supports restructuring is an Igbo leader hence pple like Anyaoku, Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Ekweremmadu even Achuzie are respected. But okorocha wants to preside over a system that supress his own people and is even ready to help the enemies crush genuine agitations. Even west and north know the system is schewed to their favour an are suprised to find an 'Igbo' willing tool in him. His allies in north dont understand him 'cos they can believe someone could be so dumb to sell his people. Hence they cant even trust him.

How can a man who can't pay salary in an oil producing state govern Nigeria (if he were to win in his dreams), a man who cant even control his weigh? Imagine a man who couldnt secure appontment for his croonies under buhari and had to resort to begging, insulting Igbos. A man who never attended SE governor forum meeting but attends northern govs meeting, a man whose political allies are rebels in their respective domains in SE and SS . It is a pity you abagworo are forced to resort politics of sectionalism to score some points yet you're making no point cos Anambra also voted out beloved Ngige. Okorocha has embarked on a suicide mission, a collission course with his pple in the name of building bridges. The bridge will soon collapse and he will pay for his treachery.

If we analyze your points one at a time you hold nothing against the man than probably him being from Imo State and emerging biggest Igbo personality today. If indeed he succeeds in removing Ekweremadu and probably replace him with an Imolite will you agree he is powerful? Let us just wstch events unfold.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 11:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:

Assuming his logic of "building bridges" should be taken for anything, where is such a bridge expected to lead Igbos? Will Igbo presidency end the current unitary system, federal character, resource control by the central govt and ethnic musclings that bedevil development in nigeria? These issues are very fundamental to Igbo interest and any igbo who supports restructuring is an Igbo leader hence pple like Anyaoku, Ekwueme, Nwabueze, Ekweremmadu even Achuzie are respected. But okorocha wants to preside over a system that supress his own people and is even ready to help the enemies crush genuine agitations. Even west and north know the system is schewed to their favour an are suprised to find an 'Igbo' willing tool in him. His allies in north dont understand him 'cos they can believe someone could be so dumb to sell his people. Hence they cant even trust him.

How can a man who can't pay salary in an oil producing state govern Nigeria (if he were to win in his dreams), a man who cant even control his weigh? Imagine a man who couldnt secure appontment for his croonies under buhari and had to resort to begging, insulting Igbos. A man who never attended SE governor forum meeting but attends northern govs meeting, a man whose political allies are rebels in their respective domains in SE and SS . It is a pity you abagworo are forced to resort politics of sectionalism to score some points yet you're making no point cos Anambra also voted out beloved Ngige. Okorocha has embarked on a suicide mission, a collission course with his pple in the name of building bridges. The bridge will soon collapse and he will pay for his treachery.
I have to agree with you on this. I remember his so many failed attempts at becoming the president and to sum your essay, Okorocha is ONLY after his personal interests, ambitions and aspirations; willing to kill anyone, be it his own people, who stand on his way.

But the good news is that HE WILL NEVER become the president of this country till his last breath!

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Noneroone(m): 11:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abagworo:

If we analyze your points one at a time you hold nothing against the man than probably him being from Imo State and emerging biggest Igbo personality today. If indeed he succeeds in removing Ekweremadu and probably replace him with an Imolite will you agree he is powerful? Let us just wstch events unfold.
the "ifs" i your post signify hoplesness and visionlesness that your "Biggest Igbo personality" is known for.
Well i wont live my life "watching as events unfold". The Igbo nation has a direction.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by woodboi(m): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
2sexynet:
I have to agree with you on this. I remember his so many failed attempts at becoming the president and to sum your essay, Okorocha is ONLY after his personal interests, ambitions and aspirations; willing to kill anyone, be it his own people, who stand on his way.

But the good news is that HE WILL NEVER become the president of this country till his last breath!

Now you are making sense, and you need to let go of all the names calling, no matter who is at fault, just be the bigger soul here.

Rochas only stoop low to become the governor after different attemp to become the number one citizen of Nigeria and ever since party means nothing to him, but is aim and not evn his people can come in-between this. So as for leading Ndigbo is a no no for me, but just trying to buy the heart of west and north to support his ambition, while he gain self pity from the likes of Adeura4ever as their only son with a vision.

Ndigbo may not be getting the best leaders right now, but I think they should use this period to put their house in other and bond as one by speaking with one voice.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by bloodkiIler: 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
rapistomenka:

Oya sniff your hairy and rusted armpit for a job well done cool
Otu nne i
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by betterABIAstate: 12:39am On Jul 28, 2016
I dont hate okoroawusa becos of his party affiliation, i hate him because he is performing below par and with impunity.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I was late to the party put up by one @Adaure4ever asking ndigbo the sins of a clown called Rochas Okorocha, well, the sins of Rochas are too numerous to mention that I wouldn't bother myself going through, besides Rochas is a clown that should never be taken seriously, a clown that has a special adviser on Lagos matters and other obnoxious advisers.
Now, this is a sin of Rochas Okorocha and why he is hated by real ndigbo, yes.. Rochas decamped to APC with promises that igbos are better off in APC, that igbos have been marginalized in PDP by GEJ (clownish statement).
Wetin una gain under gej
Mention 1 thing
Simple question

Now, after all said and done, Rochas became the chairman of APC governors forum and has remained mute while Buhari has appointed only his brothers to virtually all political and professional offices in Nigeria. In the house of reps where imo have a rep thanks to rochas, Rochas could not use any of his influence to seek any office for any of the rep members from Imo state, he didn't raise any objection..

Now having failed to secure anything for ndigbo in this failed government, the same Rochas led a pack of incompetent and salaries owning governors to meet the master of incompetence called President Buhari only to seek the removal of the only high ranking political office holder from igbo extraction in this dispensation Ike Ekweremmadu. A position ndigbo got only through PDP Rochas claims marginalized Ndigbo.
I also want to use this medium to advice you @Adaure4ever to properly get informed first instead of rushing to open nonsensical threads on nairaland.

Freeglobe
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 12:43am On Jul 28, 2016
woodboi:
Adaure4ever is surely coming for your head.

Really Rochas is a clown, so simple and plain to see.
yet you can't list the clownish behaviour
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by betterABIAstate: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2016
After TA Orji, rochas is the next most hated igbo politician by igbos, its not about his party, its about his performance.

Trust me, alot of igbos would have been supporting APC had rochas performed well.

5 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 1:22am On Jul 28, 2016
woodboi:

Now you are making sense, and you need to let go of all the names calling, no matter who is at fault, just be the bigger soul here.

Rochas only stoop low to become the governor after different attemp to become the number one citizen of Nigeria and ever since party means nothing to him, but is aim and not evn his people can come in-between this. So as for leading Ndigbo is a no no for me, but just trying to buy the heart of west and north to support his ambition, while he gain self pity from the likes of Adeura4ever as their only son with a vision.

Ndigbo may not be getting the best leaders right now, but I think they should use this period to put their house in other and bond as one by speaking with one voice.
Agreed. The emboldened in your post are true. What I expect is that Ndigbo should be more united and to be honest with you, we are making a lot of mistakes. It is like wanting to be the best but not getting the best. Currently there is a HUGE gap between the elders and the youths, a very huge gap, a break in communication channels, disunity and above all we do not have unified system (something Adure4ever stated) a leader to sail the ship. For instance, I know in the West they have Tinubu, Obansanjo and co. In the North, they have Atiku, Dangote, Danjuma and so many others (The North has the largest league of leaders on their ship).

My question is who do we have in the East? I am yet to see any, Aside Nnamdi Kanu, who seem more brave, so much strength, well read, typical trait of average Igbo man BUT something is lacking.

There is a legend in one of the tribes in the South South that narrates the story of twins born to a king. One was so huge and stronger but he lacked wisdom while the other didn't have strength but had the wisdom. So whenever there is a war, they use the one with strength to attack their enemies but some how, the one with wisdom became king, making the stronger twin angry, thus rebel against his tribe. He was so strong that he could uproot a coconut tree and use it to sweep the ground.

Igbos I know are brave, strong, fearless, daring... we need to start acting with wisdom. What I expect NOW is urging other governors to act like Obaino is doing, developing and expanding, no noise. Anambra state governor has proven something which has always been obvious to us-- a visionary leader is what we need.

This insults being meted at people who hold opposing views need to stop because it just makes it look like Igbos who engage in such are extremists--that is how I see it. We need to caution those who instigate that nonsense to put a complete stop to it. I will trade an intellectual discourse for that, one devoid sentiments and that way opinions are garnered for the development of the east. It will shock you that SO MANY Igbos in diaspora are reading but they do not talk simply because of the way some elements behave.

There was thread months ago where an Igbo man outlined blue print of how to develop the east. I was so happy about it. Adaure4ever on her thread a couple of days ago also stated it.

To the best of my knowledge, we need that unity FIRST, one voice, less noise on social media, develop the SOUTH EAST first,though many Biafra agitators say this is not possible with the current unitary system. what is Obaino doing? playing ten ten i guess and I would like to add that those who think the South East can NOT be developed right now except Biafra is achieved do not know what they are say or are being myopic.

As for Okorocha, he will learn one of the most bitter lessons since he was born. He thinks he is smart.

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Neoguru1:
Who is this f®®l? Afonja, Hausa just use una do pepper soup yesterday.

where this one crawled out from
Get off my mention undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by woodboi(m): 1:44am On Jul 28, 2016
mikolo80:
yet you can't list the clownish behaviour

Have you not been following this trend or previous once, I don't care what Ndigbo gained under GEJ or not, and if i may put the same question to you what have they gain so far under APC? Have you seen PDP struggle power with APGA when it comes to Anambra matters, just calm keep and wait for the next election there.

Imagine if Ambode decamp to PDP this morning all in the name of ideology or ambition to become the president, what do you think is going to befall him?

4 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by kikake: 1:56am On Jul 28, 2016
FreeGlobe:
I was late to the party put up by one @Adaure4ever asking ndigbo the sins of a clown called Rochas Okorocha, well, the sins of Rochas are too numerous to mention that I wouldn't bother myself going through, besides Rochas is a clown that should never be taken seriously, a clown that has a special adviser on Lagos matters and other obnoxious advisers.
Now, this is a sin of Rochas Okorocha and why he is hated by real ndigbo, yes.. Rochas decamped to APC with promises that igbos are better off in APC, that igbos have been marginalized in PDP by GEJ (clownish statement). Now, after all said and done, Rochas became the chairman of APC governors forum and has remained mute while Buhari has appointed only his brothers to virtually all political and professional offices in Nigeria. In the house of reps where imo have a rep thanks to rochas, Rochas could not use any of his influence to seek any office for any of the rep members from Imo state, he didn't raise any objection..

Now having failed to secure anything for ndigbo in this failed government, the same Rochas led a pack of incompetent and salaries owning governors to meet the master of incompetence called President Buhari only to seek the removal of the only high ranking political office holder from igbo extraction in this dispensation Ike Ekweremmadu. A position ndigbo got only through PDP Rochas claims marginalized Ndigbo.
I also want to use this medium to advice you @Adaure4ever to properly get informed first instead of rushing to open nonsensical threads on nairaland.

Freeglobe

Abookiss de laugh at Gov. Okorocha's clowning.

When the chips are down by 2019, all things remaining equal by then, Okorocha must have been shoved out of politics.

3 Likes

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by woodboi(m): 2:38am On Jul 28, 2016
2sexynet:
Agreed. The emboldened in your post are true. What I expect is that Ndigbo should be more united and to be honest with you, we are making a lot of mistakes. It is like wanting to be the best but not getting the best. Currently there is a HUGE gap between the elders and the youths, a very huge gap, a break in communication channels, disunity and above all we do not have unified system (something Adure4ever stated) a leader to sail the ship. For instance, I know in the West they have Tinubu, Obansanjo and co. In the North, they have Atiku, Dangote, Danjuma and so many others (The North has the largest league of leaders on their ship).

My question is who do we have in the East? I am yet to see any, Aside Nnamdi Kanu, who seem more brave, so much strength, well read, typical trait of average Igbo man BUT something is lacking.

There is a legend in one of the tribes in the South South that narrates the story of twins born to a king. One was so huge and stronger but he lacked wisdom while the other didn't have strength but had the wisdom. So whenever there is a war, they use the one with strength to attack their enemies but some how, the one with wisdom became king, making the stronger twin angry, thus rebel against his tribe. He was so strong that he could uproot a coconut tree and use it to sweep the ground.

Igbos I know are brave, strong, fearless, daring... we need to start acting with wisdom. What I expect NOW is urging other governors to act like Obaino is doing, developing and expanding, no noise. Anambra state governor has proven something which has always been obvious to us-- a visionary leader is what we need.

This insults being meted at people who hold opposing views need to stop because it just makes it look like Igbos who engage in such are extremists--that is how I see it. We need to caution those who instigate that nonsense to put a complete stop to it. I will trade an intellectual discourse for that, one devoid sentiments and that way opinions are garnered for the development of the east. It will shock you that SO MANY Igbos in diaspora are reading but they do not talk simply because of the way some elements behave.

There was thread months ago where an Igbo man outlined blue print of how to develop the east. I was so happy about it. Adaure4ever on her thread a couple of days ago also stated it.

To the best of my knowledge, we need that unity FIRST, one voice, less noise on social media, develop the SOUTH EAST first,though many Biafra agitators say this is not possible with the current unitary system. what is Obaino doing? playing ten ten i guess and I would like to add that those who think the South East can NOT be developed right now except Biafra is achieved do not know what they are say or are being myopic.

As for Okorocha, he will learn one of the most bitter lessons since he was born. He thinks he is smart.

Thank you very much, i really appreciate your write-up and hope the anger of the guys here won't get to you again. I read Ada post but i did not comment, because the post seem more like that of a fanatic or someone that does not have deep knowledge about political calculation and she thinks everything step a politician takes that appear good is for the interest of his/her people. You have pointed out that he is going to learn a bitter lessons which i don't think Ada is going to agree with you, and that is just the problem i have with her view over these issues.

I think Rochas is doing all these because when the North and West have mercy on Ndigbo (Just an illustration), let zone this thing to the East just like PDP is trying to zone the position of chairman to the south to enable them automatically pick their presidential candidate from the North and the question pop up, who is more popular among them? seem it Rochas! but must Ndigbo be at the mercy of the northerners (God forbid). Power will always be in transit and Ndigbo need to position well to grab it at the appointed time like how favour fell on GEJ and make judicious use of it.

For N. Kanu I'll appreciate if you can leave him out of this because what is fighting/standing for is far different from the subject here.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by mikolo80: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2016
woodboi:

Have you not been following this trend or previous once, I don't care what Ndigbo gained under GEJ or not, and if i may put the same question to you what have they gain so far under APC? Have you seen PDP struggle power with APGA when it comes to Anambra matters, just calm keep and wait for the next election there.

Imagine if Ambode decamp to PDP this morning all in the name of ideology or ambition to become the president, what do you think is going to befall him?
so basically you just supporting party without reason. Well-done
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by 2sexynet: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
kikake:

Abookiss de laugh at Gov. Okorocha's clowning.

When the chips are down by 2019, all things remaining equal by then, Okorocha must have been shoved out of politics.
This the main reason, the embolden, is why I said he will learn the most bitter lessons since he was born.
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by FreeGlobe(f): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
tibaonnet:

"Rochas decamped to APC with promises that igbos are better off in APC, that igbos have been marginalized in PDP by GEJ".
My question is that did you Igbo follow him to the party?
OP, to whom more is given more is expected. Stop deceiving yourself, with what quota do you guys want him to use to secure any post for you? 5%. Until you people stop this homily of hatred, you will keep wailing of margilization. You want a better post & switched allegiance to just a political party & any of your sons/daughters who belong to another party automatically becomes an enemy & a clown. The more you dwell on this the more retrogressive your political zone becomes.
what is the south west gaining from APC where they contributed 90%? rubbish
Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2016
FreeGlobe:

we are not afraid of her

Please can you mention one tangible thing that Jonathan did for you igbos? undecided

Ordinary Niger bridge he couldn't build for 5years.

Lord, please look with mercy on your people and provide them with sense.

1 Like

Re: RE: Adaure4ever, One Of The Sins Of Rochas Okorocha by FreeGlobe(f): 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Abagworo:

you are saying replace him with an imolite knowing fully well that even if APC wins the seat, the winner cannot become DSP knowing fully well he is a first timer and not a ranking member, pray tell, what influence does rochas have in apc? this candidate for minister was made minster of state under a columnist. I have asked you to face your ikwerre and leave ndigbo alone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why We Rescheduled Magu’s Confirmation – senate / South East Governors Forum Hails Ugwuanyi’s Giant Strides / Sanwo-Olu Vows To Put An End To Maternal, Child Mortality

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.