Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food (23011 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by johnstar(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
undecided
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by eleko1: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
How Dem go SAbi cook wen all dey Sabi do nah to goSsip,Talk Bout Iya Silifa,What Mama Kelechi husband dey do sad. Wen There mama dey Teach them how to prepare locust beans(Gbegiri soup) dey PlaY away.Nah d effect /result bi dis.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by remiotega: 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
That's what u get when u are looking for a slave instead of a wife ..so wats wrong in cooking or cleaning "Your own house"....
Bet wife y are u dirty ??

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by numericalguy(m): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
VolT0xic:
I don't understand.

So it took him 21years to discover his wife was a terrible cook? Lol. He's just desperate for a divorce.

That's why you should always read a post before commenting because you clearly missed the part where the husband also complained that his wife and son have beaten him up severally wven tearing his cloth to shreads. You also failed to read the part where the husband also complained that the wife usually go out to unknown destinations on Fridays to return on Sundays.

Even the OP should not have used that caption for the story. An unfaithful wife who gangs up with her son to beat up and tear her husband's clothes is not condemned.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by prinsam30: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
for the past 20yrs the idiat have been enjoying delicious meals, so y complaining now

some Yoruba men needs to go back to school so that they learn how to treat their women right

common sense is not common after all
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
if she no sabi cook teach her how to cook ur delicacy
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by SolexxBarry(m): 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
He now sees clearly
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by KellyFORMAT(m): 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dem neva tell us the real reason for the divorce

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Prinxxdave: 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pls what is the title of the Movie
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by prinsam30: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Motherfucker2:
This is what I'm currently going through now.
My girlfriend is giving me poison, if a goat eats what she's been feeding me, that goat go die.

The worst part be say this girl fine and she's lovely but i can't continue eating that dog shiit she calls food, i don skinny like say i get H.I.V

bros abeg give me her contact number, let me do the needful
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Dunnievick(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ok.Who is now responsible? ehm... ehmmm ...I guess lala.....
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by numericalguy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
christejames:
I don't believe this... How can a marriage of 21 years just end all because of tasteless food.

There is more to this...
The silly OP was mischievous with his silly title of the story.

Read the post.
The husband also complained about his unfaithful wife. The case of the wife beating up the husband with the help of her son was also mentioned by the husband.

We are so quick to condemn domestic violence against women but we look the other way if it was domestic violence against women.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Omalichajoe: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
No bi news
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Sirwhiteseidu(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Motherfucker2:
My girlfriend is giving me poison, if a goat eats what she's been feeding me, that goat go die.

The worst part be say this girl fine and she's lovely but i can't continue eating that dog shiit she calls food, i don skinny like say i get H.I.V
#hahahah
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by sommy03(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think kitty-cat is the real problem.... NCAN representative

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
numericalguy:

That's why you should always read a post before commenting because you clearly missed the part where the husband also complained that his wife and son have beaten him up severally wven tearing his cloth to shreads. You also failed to read the part where the husband also complained that the wife usually go out to unknown destinations on Fridays to return on Sundays.

Friend, I read the post.

You need to know that my comment was only meant to highlight his desperation for a divorce. And hence the evolution of the lame accusation ‘tasteless meal’ after 21years of feeding on her delicacies. undecided
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by banmee(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:
After 21 years shocked shocked shocked

The problem is Definately Forck and not Food...

After 21 years of marriage, sex is no longer a problem or priority for both of you. Trust me.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by xxgig(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Motherfucker2:

HAVE YOU TOLD HER HER COOKING IS BAD? HAVE YOU SORT HELP FROM FRIENDS AND RELATIVES (TO TEACH HER)? IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE THESE, STOP COMPLAINING

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by kings09(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Read d post
Trina0936:

This guy just read my mind! grin
Before I even opened the thread I just dey wonder which kain stupid reason be that for divorce??
After 21 years,e Neva talk wetin him want cool
He's obviously poor even his mentality!! undecided
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by oluwasegun007(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
banmee:

After 21 years of marriage, sex is no longer a problem or priority for both of you. Trust me.

i didnt mean sex with her, but rather with another woman
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
kings09:
Read d post
I did actually,twice! Still no credible reason undecided
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by izzou(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
cool

3 Likes

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
lol one babe for outside don cook vegetable for d man jare.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by JuanDeDios: 8:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
VolT0xic:
I don't understand.

So it took him 21years to discover his wife was a terrible cook? Lol. He's just desperate for a divorce.
Well, in fairness to him, he said he HAS BEEN complaining.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by numericalguy(m): 8:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
VolT0xic:

Friend, I read the post.

You need to know that my comment was only meant to highlight his desperation for a divorce. And hence the evolution of the lame accusation ‘tasteless meal’ after 21years of feeding on her delicacies. undecided

Very funny.. Go back and read the post. Don't be lazy, read beyond the headline.

I can help you out.
This is clearly a case of an unfaithful wife ganging up with her first son to beat up her husband and even tearing his cloths to shreds.
Domestic violence against women is condemnable so is domestic violence against men.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
People from that part of the country no kuku sabi cook
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by ralphsoo(m): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is what happens after tasting iyabasira's palm oil stew
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by gboyeng: 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na so so igando! No need to read.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Coldfeet(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Iamlordgee:
Is it yoruba.
Na dem o! Tasteless food plus dirtiness! It's in dia DNA.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by flokii: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
pussyscrubber:
Most marriages along southwasterners and afonjujus always collapse because, either the woman is unfaithful or very dirty or the man is lazy and can't cater for the family...why?

Z
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by banmee(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Motherfucker2:

It depends on what your plans for her is. If na fling, then it does not matter. Sow your wild oats and move on. If you have serious plans for her, then it might behoove you to teach her or find someone to do so. My wife when we met, could not cook to save her life. I had to teach her because i am an awesome cook cool. Now she's turned ninja in the kitchen. I could have chased her away because of one flaw and i would have missed out on the best thing in my life today. I'm sure you'll be thinking we've only just got married, that why i'm so hyped about her. It's been 15 years.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by annnikky(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Name checkers association...
U're wlcm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Hates Me! / What Are The Effects Of A Married Cheating Edo Woman On The Husband / My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.