Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food (23010 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Johnsown1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
I don't care to read this piece to the last but if what the title says is what transpired that means that the man is a full time cheat and very stupid man, why should he *DIVORCE* his wife cos of meal. Sometimes men doesn't know the reason they marry.
Do u marry because u want a good meal *u better marry a food scientist or caterer*
Do u marry cos u want a beautiful women
that means African or peagant Queens are made for u.
Do u marry cos of sex, Then u better marry a sex hawker.
So know the reasons u marry
No one knows it all and no one is perfect.
If u see the place that ur wife is lacking teach her or u send her to school to learn it,
Bone of my Bone & flesh of my flesh, she is a woman not a god

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by paschal47(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Motherfucker2:
This is what I'm currently going through now.
My girlfriend is giving me poison, if a goat eats what she's been feeding me, that goat go die.

The worst part be say this girl fine and she's lovely but i can't continue eating that dog shiit she calls food, i don skinny like say i get H.I.V
lol d fine face dey substitute for the cooking na
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by supereagle(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
o ma se.

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Unigweson25(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
majority of ladies and some women have migrated to gathering salubrious cooking utensil to only produce new poison....The work part is that they won't agree dat they do not know how to cook... May God help we men..
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by numericalguy(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Johnsown1:
I don't care to read this piece to the last but if what the title says is what transpired that means that the man is a full time cheat and very stupid man, why should he *DIVORCE* his wife cos of meal. Sometimes men doesn't know the reason they marry.
Do u marry because u want a good meal *u better marry a food scientist or caterer*
If u see the place that ur wife is lacking teach her or u send her to school to learn it,

And yet you commented, even went as far as calling the man stupid.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Johnsown1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
numericalguy:

And yet you commented, even went as far as calling the man stupid.
Did u read what i wrote at all or u just want to write
*if the title explains the piece or statement above the husband is stupid*
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
(in yoruba)
dindinrin nse okunrin yi
(in Igala)
ela da sonokere ki de.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
Trina0936:

This guy just read my mind! grin
Before I even opened the thread I just dey wonder which kain stupid reason be that for divorce??
After 21 years,e Neva talk wetin him want cool
He's obviously poor even his mentality!! undecided

Did you the full post or just the title ?
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Unigweson25(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Johnsown1:
......CEMENT DEE UR BRAIN...
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by numericalguy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Trina0936:

I did actually,twice! Still no credible reason undecided

And you actually missed the part where the husband complained that the wife goes out to unknown destinations on Fridays to return on Sundays.
This is clearly a case of an unfaithful wife ganging up with her first son to beat up her husband and even tearing his cloths to shreds.
Domestic violence against women is condemnable so is domestic violence against men.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by 9jatatafo(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
The woman is making the man to wash plates, cook by himself and some element of away match so the reason for divorce is not just the tasteless yee as we are made to believe by the OP

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by NkayTiana(f): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
If ur gf can't cook... either u cook by yourself, buy her a cookery book or u leave her simple
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by authority2006(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
christejames:
I don't believe this... How can a marriage of 21 years just end all because of tasteless food.

There is more to this...
If you had read the post, you would have seen that all the "more" are already listed.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Cadamlk: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Johnsown1:

Did u read what i wrote at all or u just want to write
*if the title explains the piece or statement above the husband is stupid*
But you should have remebered the proverbial book you dont judge by the cover.

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by authority2006(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Johnsown1:
This dude is very funny. You didn't read that simple post but you took plenty minutes to type this? Chai! Now, you thought you've made sense? Go back and re-read the post and post again.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by abuaudu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
the marriage was long dead.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
pcguru1:

Did you the full post or just the title ?
Ogini?? Pls stop quoting me jare! Who said the man is right abi u b witness?? undecided
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
numericalguy:

And you actually missed the part where the husband complained that the wife goes out to unknown destinations on Fridays to return on Sundays.
This is clearly a case of an unfaithful wife ganging up with her first son to beat up her husband and even tearing his cloths to shreds.
Domestic violence against women is condemnable so is domestic violence against men.
Oga there are two sides to a story! How do you know the man is saying the truth??
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by numericalguy(m): 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
Trina0936:

Oga there are two sides to a story! How do you know the man is saying the truth??

Na wa for you oo. Even the wife you are defending blindly did not deny the allegations.
Why do women feel it is OK to perpetrate violence against men but will run amok if the tables were turned.

So the man should remain in the marriage and get killed.
Domestic Violence against men is just as bad as domestic violence against women, try and get that into your head.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 28, 2016
numericalguy:

Na wa for you oo. Even the wife you are defending blindly did not deny the allegations.
Why do women feel it is OK to perpetrate violence against men but will run amok if the tables were turned.

So the man should remain in the marriage and get killed.
Domestic Violence against men is just as bad as domestic violence against women, try and get that into your head.
I never said domestic violence against men is right,did I? There must be a reason why his own kids would gang up with their mother to beat their father up. Maybe he doesnt provide for the family or he is using the money somewhere else. We have heard stories like this. Anyways,I don't drink panadol for someone's headache like you so get that into your head as well. undecided

1 Like

Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Jacko1(m): 2:07am On Jul 28, 2016
This igando customary court ehn
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by alizma: 6:05am On Jul 28, 2016
VolT0xic:
I don't understand.

So it took him 21years to discover his wife was a terrible cook? Lol. He's just desperate for a divorce.
in other way round, it might be that the man had been faithful for 21yrs and just recently gave another woman a chance to feel what it is really like being a husband being taken care of by a woman. guys and babes, pls always give attention to your partner's constant complain. don't think because you are married, he/she has no choice but to endure till death.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by LydayBobo(m): 6:11am On Jul 28, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:
People from that part of the country no kuku sabi cook
Gerarayear men for saying the truth about us.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by comeandmarry: 6:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Most ugly ass ladies this days can't cook.
Useless bunch of lazy dirty ass ho
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2016
thank God o. My Gf can cook form Africa. me sef no bother. I've been cooking for 13 yrs now. so I don turn skippo. she sef na skippo. everywhere good.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Tobium1(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Edible catering has put anoda asunder oo!
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by iriskiki(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin
Motherfucker2:
My girlfriend is giving me poison, if a goat eats what she's been feeding me, that goat go die.

The worst part be say this girl fine and she's lovely but i can't continue eating that dog shiit she calls food, i don skinny like say i get H.I.V
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by sweetlaw: 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Motherfucker2:

lol.......who send u? u bera run for your life now before u wakeup after 21years with this type of story that touches the soul
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by Skmoda(m): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
hemartins:
The fear of getting married.
Re: 21-year-old Marriage Dissolved Over Food by dadaijboy: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Is A Kleptomaniac, LASTMA Official Tells Court / My Husband Wants Divorce And Custody Of Our Child He Never Catered For! / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.