Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House (22359 Views)

Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo With Namadi Sambo At State House Today / Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Caught Fishes In A River (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by JoeCutie(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
StepTwo:

bros na wao, wetin bubu do you na?
Bros, check am na. Na lie?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by StepTwo: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
JoeCutie:

broa, i no knw oo

i no even wan discuss bubu dis night before i go begin vex.
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
PRESIDO NO GET LAUNDRY MAN TO STARCH THAT MATERIAL?
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by CXLVII: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
herzern:

buh....isn't it possible for Buhari to hold a meetinq and make sure no picture is snapped....

...Sigh....

smh
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by CuteTj(m): 12:26am On Jul 28, 2016
StepTwo:

Dickson condemned the unprovoked attacks and killing of security operatives.

According to him, such unwarranted attacks portray the state and the region in bad light.

The governor said community leaders, elders and other stakeholders would be summoned to a meeting.

He advised the killers and their collaborators to stop.

“Terrorism does not favour peace, neither can democracy express itself through violence,” Dickson said.

The governor noted that the killings were putting innocent Beyelsa residents and others in Niger Delta in
danger

www.thenationonlineng.net/dickson-militants-youre-destroying-bayelsa-niger-delta/
Thanks for bringing it to my notice but I can bet this may be the only one. I can even guess this is a general response against pirate /miltants attacks on security operatives and not a condemnation of mititant attacks on crude oil facilities.

Delta State which is the hotbed of militants attack on crude oil facilities didn't have its Governor in Abuja but why Bayelsa state that hasn't recorded as many attacks as Delta?

I still stand on my earlier opinion that Dickson hasn't vocally condemned them nor visited the militants enclave unlike Okowa and his deputy. I repeat Dickson's stance against militants attack and his body language to total resolving of this issue hasn't been inspiring unlike Okowa hence his meeting with the President.
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by aniteze(m): 2:24am On Jul 28, 2016
timisco1:
Buhari pls tell him to pay salary so that d Niger Delta university can reopen again plsssss... Dick help us

Pls are u NDU student?
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Mrfred43(m): 3:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Why is Buhari not smiling?
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Pappyjim: 4:37am On Jul 28, 2016
See dem Ntooooor!

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Akinz0126(m): 4:49am On Jul 28, 2016
Flashh:
You want to create a thread?
yea
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by GoodofNaija: 5:49am On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Buhari has no spirit of sportsmanship at all. This kind of man should never be a leader. He's so bitter! Look at his demeanor: his facial expression. So stiff! Not even a beam. Look at how innocently - albeit almost sheepishly - Gov. Seriake is smiling, and Buhari is shaking hands with him, stone faced. Why? Because the Governor is of PDP. He couldn't even pretend and give a second's smile...even if it's just for the Camera. If it was an APC Governor, you'd see him opening his 32, laughing like a fool.
This man is so bitter! Tufiakwa!
undecided

What is your motive for writing this You have failed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by donnie(m): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2016
Tmoyo:
you have a brain made of graphite... I wish u quick recovery
Those were exactly my thoughts... the pictures clearly define the mood in that place.
Zombies dont like the truth.
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by donnie(m): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2016
JoeCutie:
Your on point jor... Those were my first thoughts as I opened this thread.
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by joshaac(m): 6:28am On Jul 28, 2016
whatever might be the reason for the visit let it be a good one
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by saintdennis(m): 6:29am On Jul 28, 2016
timisco1:
Buhari pls tell him to pay salary so that d Niger Delta university can reopen again plsssss... Dick help us

Pls keep quiet and enjoy pdp jare... oil producing state with lowest population lols
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by olaolaking: 6:41am On Jul 28, 2016
kaypound:
I can't understand why bayelsa can't pay salaries.....
How many govt workers do they have there that salaries can't be paid despite the huge federal allocation they receive.
Na wa o
Just 7 local governments with huge allocation.
but GHOST workers outnumbered the real workers

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by jahsharon: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2016
timisco1:

You are begging your enemy (Buhari) to help you beg your brother (Dickson). May God not let us beg our enemies in Jesus name - Amen.
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by lexyclasy: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
stephenduru:
President Buhari today July 27,2016 received Bayelsa State Governor H.E. Dickson Seriake at Statehouse.Possibly,there may be need to discuss ways of ending the menace caused by Niger Delta Avengers.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/president-buhari-receives-gov-dickson.html
If it is Gov. YERO of Zamfara or SHETIMA of Borno PMB will smile because this one is an infidel and comes from ND he form Idiamin of Uganda......mtcewww
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by dadaijboy: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
K
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Zieristclair(m): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Dickson tell Buhari to make kerosene cheap and available once again. Also tell him to pay our N5k.
always sayin rubbish.ve noticed for some time.
Re: President Buhari Receives Seriake Dickson Of Bayelsa State At State House by Flashh: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Akinz0126:
yea
Just go to any section that it's related to the kind of thread you want to create, then you go to the top of the section, you will see "Create new post", then click it and type or past what you want on the box.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Planning To Attack Borno Killed By Soldiers (Photos) / Fani-kayode To El-rufai: Southern Nigeria Wants Restructuring Not Presidency / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.