Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams (670 Views)

Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / This Lady Dm'd A Man 7 Months Ago And He Became The Man Of Her Dreams! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=16pt]And have him for keeps.[/size]

This discussion will be grouped under various topics .

I will be adding them as we proceed.

Meanwhile , the first topic talks about the Ideal man versus the man with potentials .

Stay tuned.
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
I need comments from the ladies to start .tongue
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by peawizzy(f): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
I know i already have the man of my dreams
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
peawizzy:
I know i already have the man of my dreams

Big question is, are you having him for keeps?
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by peawizzy(f): 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
PushPlay:

Big question is, are you having him for keeps?
DEFINITELY
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
peawizzy:
DEFINITELY
Kindly share your secret.
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
The ideal man for every woman is the tall, dark and handsome TDH kind of guy who also has a great job, nice apartment, drives a nice car, dresses well, educated, well traveled and charming. The list is endless but just asit is virtually impossible to find a man who has all these features or more without having his own downside, the best one can settle with is the man with potentials.

This is the category a lot of us fall into, or would like to be classified as. cheesy

Now how do you recognize a guy who truly has the "potentials" to become an ideal man because in truly, the ideal man is scarce and the few ones available have a lot of ladies who are in a stiff competition to win his affection or he simply is not available because he spends most of his time pursuing his career, traveling or even pursuing his hobbies. Romance and relationships usually take the back seat for these kind of men.

So here are some tips to help you spot the man with potentials.

He is Hardworking.
He is smart/intelligent.
He is talented.
He is brilliant.
He is ambitious.

Above are some pointers that will tell you if a guy isn't just an average Joe. A man who has one or more of these attributes is sure on his way to become a highly successful individual and more likely to become the ideal man of your dreams all things being equal and with a little bit of luck on his side.

Now that we're done with spotting the man of your dreams, the next step is getting his attention or better still, making him to notice you.

Your comments, questions and suggestions are welcome. wink
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hey Mamacita!

Every guy in the house would agree with me that the first thing that gets his attention in a lady is her style or dress sense.
For every occasion, there is always a dress code. From dinner wears to the Little black dress for night outs, short or mini skirts for clubbing to knee high boots and even distress Jeans for the adventure in the park.

Every girl must have at least a couple of these outfits to be used as the occasion arises and not to be left out is the body perfect bikini wear.
I mean every guy likes an endowed lady in bikini. No girl has ever gone wrong with that. wink

Another thing to be taken into consideration is your hairstyle. Are you the kind of lady who uses attachments or weave-on?

Most guys wouldn't have a problem with some artificial hair as long as it suits you perfectly and it hasn't expired on your head. I mean some ladies fix their hair and leave it on for up to 3 months until they start looking like they've been bewitched by the old lady in their village. No, that's not the way to go.

I've been opportune to get acquainted with nice looking, tall and slim ladies but then i let them slide just because their hair wasn't looking tidy. cool

You can imagine if most guys were like me, then that spells bad market for such ladies.

On to the next one.
Re: Revealed!!! How To Find The Man Of Your Dreams by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
More comments before i continue.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me What Is Happening / Who's The Incumbent Mr Nairaland? / Lagos Couple Spice Up Their Wedding By Riding In A Classic Horse Carriage. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.