Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Advice Me What Is Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me What Is Happening (671 Views)

He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / . / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me What Is Happening by Babham(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
my girlfriend is keeping a secret from me,anytime i ask about it she will say it makes her cry anytime she remember it..

i didn't ask about it again...but i noticed something recently..if i missed her call and after telling her the reason i missed her call..she replied coldly..as if im lieing...pls what did you think i should do....need your advice badly
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by skyhadi16(m): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Did you do anything wrong?
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Babham(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
skyhadi16:
Did you do anything wrong?
no
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
To me, it is far more better to know the secret she has been hiding from you whether u can abide with it or not because there are some secrets that if u eventually know in the future, it might lead to collapse of the home.

It is either now or never, period
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by AfroKnight: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Better find out the secret before it's too late.
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Babham:
my girlfriend is keeping a secret from me,anytime i ask about it she will say it makes her cry anytime she remember it..

i didn't ask about it again...but i noticed something recently..if i missed her call and after telling her the reason i missed her call..she replied coldly..as if im lieing...pls what did you think i should do....need your advice badly
secrets destroys relationships faster than HIV/AIDS..Try to enquire what is bothering her in order not to destroy what u both have
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Trudiee(f): 12:06am On Jul 30, 2016
how old re u n how old is ur gf?
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Babham(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Trudiee:
how old re u n how old is ur gf?
im 20 she is 19
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Trudiee(f): 12:15am On Jul 30, 2016
Babham:
im 20 she is 19

sorry but how long hav u both dated?

u sed she cries whenever she remmbers it. just wondering if u need to know what it is. is it affecting ur relationship with her seriously or ure just curious

u cn actually find out what it is. ask ppl close to her, her friends, if u must know. but i think u shd be patient n find out from her first not what somebody else told u.

that's the proper thing. if she refuses u let it be

1 Like

Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Cool23(m): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2016
From ur message I think she has a feeling that u ar cheating on her or the other way I don't really know
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Daniel2289(m): 12:24am On Jul 30, 2016
U too are very young. But dis relationship is sick of Trust n Communications. She has to earn ur trust n u d same. Don't really force her to reveal her past secrets to u, dats a tin of d Past. Forget abt it. Just try n work on communications n trust. Dis is what dis relationship needs.
Re: Advice Me What Is Happening by Daniel2289(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Cool23:
From ur message I think she has a feeling that u ar cheating on her or the other way I don't really know

Good. Is like the relationship is SICK of communication n trust.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be More Likeable To Everyone / Between Brothers And Sisters Who Loves Thier Younger Ones Most? / Sexy Girls Showing Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.