Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo (2549 Views)

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster / Aisha Buhari Arrives London To See President Buhari (Photo) / Murray-Bruce: List Of Countries Visited By Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
It sounds suprised that he's still alive

5 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by eddyroyal(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm ,the only positive thing is that he is alive.

1 Like

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
eddyroyal:
Hmmm ,the only positive thing is that he is alive.

How is that positive? angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by letsbet(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its funny how Google auto-complete completed the phrase with a list of 3 negative things about Buhari then Included "is alive" as if to say; ...hey look, buhari is all this rash but is still alive.

long live the president even though am not his supporter.

4 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by DaBullIT(m): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lubbish
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by eddyroyal(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

How is that positive? >sad
Oga its a GOOD thing that he us still alive,so that he can perform the miracle he promised Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by herzern(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Buhari is a national embarrassment qot me

12 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by eddyroyal(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
My own google even add "illiterate"

9 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by coolscott(m): 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=13pt]Sorry folks, I am not a Buhari supporter but that is not what Google thinks of Buhari.

What you see there are google's suggestions based on the most popular search phrases related to what the google bot thinks you are trying to type.

It is implemented using AJAX (Asynchronous Java and XML).

To confirm what I say, I believe if you type in "How google auto-suggestion works" you will find many web pages suggesting this.

And google is very likely to suggest for you even before you finish typing that in smiley
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Megatone(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Lubbish

E pain am.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Megatone(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Lubbish

E pain am..... grin

3 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by godwinbatho(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2016
abi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by vicky3(m): 12:08am On Jul 28, 2016
This what i got

6 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2016
What about this?

7 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2016
coolscott:
[size=13pt]Sorry folks, I am not a Buhari supporter but that is not what Google thinks of Buhari.

What you see there are google's suggestions based on the most popular search phrases related to what the google bot thinks you are trying to type.

To confirm what I say, I believe if you type in "How google auto-suggestion works" you will find many web pages suggesting this.

And google is very likely to suggest for you even before you finish typing that in smiley
[/size]
So what we can deduce from this is that most people are currently typing bad things about Buhari, thus, the google bot have noticed it and now assumes that buhari is only associated with bad depictions.

it is clear that Buhari have lost his popularity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Bolustic:
What about this?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4028419_screenshot20160728001126_pngd60dab8b70c1626de3cc0c90c233de57

Get is working is positive. but nothing positive about Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2016
Another one

2 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2016
More

4 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by FagsamPHP(m): 12:21am On Jul 28, 2016
k
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 28, 2016
k.
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by kikake: 12:31am On Jul 28, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]

Devils Advocate,

Tell your IT illiterates:

1; no search engine can link Buhari to military dictatorship;
2; under Buhari as leader of Nigeria, unarmed civilians have not been shot en mass by soldiers under Buhari's command.
3; no search engine can link Buhari to saying that people he leads have no right to negotiate how they live in the country.
4;, tell your IT muguoid people that no search engine can link Buhari with using Court Affidavit for academic qualification.

Continue to live in denial.

3 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by otukpo(f): 12:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Google is funny
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy grin hahaha una no go kill person abeg wher that yorubas are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by coolscott(m): 1:07am On Jul 28, 2016
blueto:

So what we can deduce from this is that most people are currently typing bad things about Buhari, thus, the google bot have noticed it and now assumes that buhari is only associated with bad depictions.

it is clear that Buhari have lost his popularity.
[size=13pt]You got it (over 90% correct).

The google bot is just regurgitating the most popular searches that started with "Buhari is..." so we can see that most of the searches (by real people) are negative.

The only part of what you said that is not quite accurate is that the bot now "assumes" buhari is only associated with bad depictions[sic]. The only thing it assumes is what you might want to search for (based on popular related phrases that have been searched before).

So it is basically regurgitating, inadvertently letting us know that many others have been typing in these negative phrases about president Buhari. And of course it tells us in a clear way, what a lot of people think about him.
[/size]
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by aresa: 1:26am On Jul 28, 2016
lol @ ipob illiterates. Google suggestions are based on your own past tribal and bigoted queries so it's impossible for other people to get the same thing you get from Google.

What you get from Google reflects you own past rubbish entries.. grin

smh @ village Igbos.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by kikake: 1:41am On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:
lol @ ipob illiterates. What Google suggestions are based on your own past tribal and bigoted queries so it's impossible for other people to get the same thing you get from Google.

What you get from Google reflects you own past rubbish entries.. grin

smh @ village Igbos.. grin

Lol

Those IPOB people are still part of Nigeriafraud. They are still a pain in your ass as well as like a sharp knife set upon your cake-like Nigeriafraud.

All you need is type Muhammadu Buhari on any search engine. Then watch filthy words and phrases follow up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Iamlordgee(m): 2:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by aresa: 2:48am On Jul 28, 2016
kikake:

Lol

Those IPOB people are still part of Nigeriafraud. They are still a pain in your ass as well as like a sharp knife set upon your cake-like Nigeriafraud.

All you need is type Muhammadu Buhari on any search engine. Then watch filthy words and phrases follow up.

Seriously, why are they so dumb and unintelligent? They come up with the dumbest, idiotic, rretarded and absurd nonsense ever..
Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by kikake: 3:57am On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

Seriously, why are they so dumb and unintelligent? They come up with the dumbest, idiotic, rretarded and absurd nonsense ever..

Lol,
You really mean that it's idiotic, absurd and nonsense the IPOB people intention to ask for secession?
LMAORTF cheesy. I live in the 21st Century. Thank Jah I am not living in the dark ages with some set of people.

2 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 28, 2016
coolscott:

[/size]
And who asked you?

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by evilapc: 4:55am On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

They will remain a pain in your stinking as.s buffoon. .. deal with it

3 Likes

Re: What Google Thinks About Buhari. Photo by aresa: 4:56am On Jul 28, 2016
kikake:

Lol,
You really mean that it's idiotic, absurd and nonsense the IPOB people intention to ask for secession?
LMAORTF cheesy. I live in the 21st Century. Thank Jah I am not living in the dark ages with some set of people.

Another silly and idiotic ipob ramblings..

1. To secede, you first have to form migration or exodus from other parts of Nigeria you ran to back to your villages.

2. To secede, your federally elected and appointed leaders must resign from the Nigerian government and return to their villages and declare your secession.

3. To secede, you first have to unify your tribes, towns and villages, you first have to be on the same page with the same goals and objective which so far, you people are not, even withing your own ibo communities you hate and have zero love for yourselves.

4. To secede, you have unify and collectively demand strong referendum for total separation, but so far, the word referendum is foreign to ibo people and in particular, your terrorist leader currently in jail.

Until you shallow and empty chest beating losers do all the above, you are nothing but silly, idiotic and attention seeking comedians..

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Are Responsible For Nigeria’s Economic Woes, Shehu Sani Tells, Soludo / 30 Billion Loan: Sanusi Comes Hard On Buhari / The Fallen Heroes Of IPOB!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.