Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men (38364 Views)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / See Some Of Nigeria's Richest Men In One Photo / Forbes- Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by bobo65(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
Once I bag my Aeronautical degree...Become an Importer to Third world countries, that's the fastest was to get rich

Do u even understand what u typed?

An importer?? ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Vatsyayana: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
God bless you, despite the fact that Economics is taught in basic schools like Maths & English, our people still display astute ignorance of elementary economic projections & permutations. Go and check those that call Buhari illiterates very well, they're the ones who lack understanding of anything...
Dangote that is waxing stronger people are here wailing over his economic dilemma. The man go just day use them laugh.

mn09abk:

Sharap and pick up ur Economics textbook and stop displaying ignorance here

1 Like

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Wizzyblack3(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Change reach him side too? Nawa oo

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by wtfCode: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2016
hertz9te:
was nigeria great before?
abegi, follow me ask that dundee of olodo...smh

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by repogirl(f): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2016
Congrats to him and Boooooohari!

Sai Barber!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by FuckTheMod: 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
StainlessH:
Richer than Trump? Interesting.
Is Trump rich b4 -\
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by truvine(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2016
modelmike7:
He will pick up back next year when the economy is more stable. Thanks to the Yam eaters..... Looking forward to be in the list before my demise also. So help me God.

AMEN IJN
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by festboi: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Richer in Naira, Poorer in dollar another one!!!
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by 9jatatafo(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
I hope things get better in this country
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Vatsyayana: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Despite the fact that he's 3.3 Trillion Naira richer?
Diarris God oo!

asha82:
Bubu has destroyed Dangote..
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by ajepako(f): 7:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:
No thanks to Buhari sad

Bros ...when did you become anti- buhari?

Kilode ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Peacefulgold(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
If the bad economy can affect dangote, then who am i?
Affect am as how...it just reduced d value of his dollars and increased d value of his naira...so no money actually lost ...just some change in d ballance ....
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by bigwig97(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmmm...... God bless Nigeria
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 28, 2016
No thanks to the inept/ill-prepared nomad!...fire on d moutain!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Leiman100(m): 7:46am On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:
the direct consequence of calling us 5%
ha ha ha ha i cant fitnt laugh
now just imagine that the oil is completely gone....................
God put bubu in charge to completely destroy and disgrace him!
at least, no one will say that if bubu had gotten the chance, he would have done america wonder!
if it can affect dangote, then nigeria is in for it big time!
sai bubu the destroyer of the zoo, the restorer of the rising sun abode, the uniter of SS$SE
you no know book at all why youi come dey make comment here?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by 1miccza: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
repogirl:
Congrats to him and Boooooohari!

Sai Barber!

Yeeeesss ooo Sai Baba!!!! Na hin dey rain

1 Like

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Rilwayne001: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2016
ajepako:

Bros ...when did you become anti- buhari?
Last month grin

Kilode ke?

Tell me why i should be pro buhari when everything is turing upside down sad

1 Like

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Leiman100(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
MXrep:
so oil money has been sustaining these parasitic billionaires
bad belle spotted
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by AntiWailer: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:
at least, no one will say that if bubu had gotten the chance, he would have done america wonder!
sai bubu the destroyer of the zoo, the restorer of the rising sun abode, the uniter of SS$SE

Have you eaten ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by amazingspiderma: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
TVTKOKO:
with this your thoughts, you can never progress in life..
Someone just dropped from among the 100 richest in the world and you are here rejoicing.. How does that affect him You're just so brainless
Even if he drops off the 1000th richest in the world, he still has the money to feed you and your entire biafrats generations to come

Not everyone worships him like you do. He is a business man not a god. He has both partners and competitors at home and abroad. Some people like this news while some don't. You should not expect everyone to thing like you.
Lastly you don't know what his generation will amount to tomorrow. Maybe it is even your generation that depend on him for food and not the fella you are talking to.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by willibounce1(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
emekaude1:
. Which oil is he going to refine, zoo oil or Biafra oil?

There will NEVER be biafra. Wake up and get something doing with your life.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by femmy2010(m): 7:58am On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:

If you are not among the richest men in your state then i pity you .
Irrespective of your state or region we all would suffer as a result of Nigerians dwindling economy .
May God shed away your negativity .

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by rolams(m): 8:01am On Jul 28, 2016
What is the effect of oil here! Pls read well, it's as a result of bad economy couple with d free fall of naira. NOTE: the wealth is calculated in dollar not in naira.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Dajugba: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2016
Wow... "God bless Nigerians." If we have such mind to always master that quote it will do more to help leverage our tough time as a nation. Most people here typing poo. I don't know what brings you pleasure in someones business if he/she is not the richest. But I know he's still capable, as a little while from now to hit world 20 richest man. He currently has a cement project going on in kenya, while his refinary project in lagos. The only reason he drop out down to 101 is due to inflation . All we currently need is people of like mind to invest more in her nation, while govt create a better environment that would attract foreigners and state investors. No man is an island when it comes to nation building. So stop being ignorant! wailling at the downfall of a good man, who is trying to develop her nation. Cheer... God bless Nigerians.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by May19th: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2016
TheBiafran:

Y do u IPOB touts always like dragging south-south into ur madness?

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
bobo65:

Do u even understand what u typed?

An importer?? ?

Yeah, what's wrong with it undecided
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Captain001(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Apostle Johnson Suleman prophecy don happen.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by harry509: 8:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by TVTKOKO(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
amazingspiderma:

Not everyone worships him like you do. He is a business man not a god. He has both partners and competitors at home and abroad. Some people like this news while some don't. You should not expect everyone to thing like you.
Lastly you don't know what his generation will amount to tomorrow. Maybe it is even your generation that depend on him for food and not the fella you are talking to.
pahdin? Worship him? You guys make me shiver!!
It's just ridiculous how you find joy in another man's failure.
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by Martinmania(m): 8:22am On Jul 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
If the bad economy can affect dangote, then who am i?
it's not affecting him... it's affecting the naira...
Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
hertz9te:
was nigeria great before?
Zombies be like,Nigeria was like USA before Jonathan took over

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Drops Off List Of World’s 100 Richest Men by djbussy(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2016
He has invested in refinary thats gonna make him richer than ever. U have to bow down to go up. Watch and see how his seeds in soil will grow soon . Rich ppl have rich problems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / #Xenophobia; Tight Security At Shoprite Lekki As Shop Owners Count Loses / N200 Per Dollar Proposal: Ifeanyi Ubah Stakes N500bn Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.