Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,416 members, 7,819,495 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] (46802 Views)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Ola Rotimi Plagiarize Sophocles' Oedipus Rex In The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
The last man standing is Osinachi then the un named is the master whose men killed Osinachi's family and neighbour.
You failed.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Moreoffaith:
Waiting man...your system no go crash ooo grin grin grin
I don update
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Jtmanager:
wetin de worry the mods na
Or u sure say ur moniker no de involved in those tribal and political wars so ?
Lol not at all. But the mod have rectify it
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
Still i follow.. Baba i dy ur leg joor.. Saying to d gal nxt to me... Bae not tryn to freak u out bt i got a couple of zombies i need to gt off d hook..'.... Boss am a fan of dis story or so i tot
Tanx bro its our story
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
olumose001:
GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED...OUR STORY IS INTERESTING.. MODS sha

Yea very interesting
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
remiseyi:
I think you should mail them... Demand for the reasons for the bans....

Thank you my lieutenant I just did
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by flippertimer: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lets not forget to vote photoshoot as Mr nairaland 2016 tomorrow.. thank you! photoshoot all the way
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by bibijay123(f): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
jomagibs:

Wow a legend following me.
Am blushing and have turned red

Lool cheesy
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2016
Great piece... enjoyed the market monologue. Continue Op
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by bibijay123(f): 9:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
I just so love did story....... Weldone!
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Emeonyerichard(m): 10:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Baba na fp materials dis one be ooh.. Jst try update regularly... Mke dis gal shift small nw.. Abi she don like me or so i tot
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 6:26am On Aug 06, 2016
hmmmm loving it every piece of it bro
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:53am On Aug 06, 2016
It's weekend so you don't have any excuse oo...
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
E be like say dis guy dy crry my patience play... Omo i gt red belt ooh.. Bfr ur front teeth go dwn.. Come joor complete dis tory
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
[b]---------kwan2nason----------
OSUN
-----------
I came out from the bathroom . the way his eyes where scanning my body made me significant. I loved the way his eyes moved.
He asked me some questions which I answered with ease .but I cried because the last ones reminded me of my lost home and its trauma.He consoled me and at the End we Ended up making love. I enjoy his tongues and I love his pride ..

But i need to appease for his sake.because he just took a virgin who took an oat never to be with a man... I was appeasing for him but I think my punishment for breaking such oat is to receive sex in the most worst and painful manner.

He was going in very fast I felt like my body wants to be separated .it was very painful but I couldn't stop him because if I stop him before he ejaculates then we will both die ..

I need to endure it .the pain was too much and I wished he would come sooner I think my prayers where answered because he shot load upon load inside me. Then collapsed .the spell is completed and we are both free but this is not love making this is pure torture.

I only enjoyed the first part with his tongue
I cried.
even after 1hour 30 minutes after we we concluded my torture called sex the pain was still burning as hell.
I looked toward his direction but he was far gone in his sleep. I stood went to the bathroom and took a hot bath. I came back and cuddle behind him his skin was so soft and I love the sensation it gave my body.it acted like a painkiller Soon the pain reduced and I got a little sleep.

I woke up before him He was still sleeping like a baby. His face look handsome even in his sleep state.
I kissed him on the lips before heading for the kitchen to go prepare break fast.

Have learnt to prepare few dishes of this part of the country. I was preparing a potato mash with fried egg sauce .when a very strong energy fill the house the flame of the cooker increased and nearly burnt me but I step back quickly. I was at alert what's happening are the cloak breaker's on our trail already?
but not so soon the olfaction spell was completed before the minor one expired ... Let me go check on vessel . I stopped everything I was doing put off the cooker then headed to the bedroom it was actually coming from there what what happening to him. Then I heard him calling my I name.
His voice sound like a man wounded. What's with him is he hurt ?.I have already conjured a very powerful blast holding it in my fist. I stepped into the room ready for a fight. But they was no one he was just watching at the new at 6:00am

LOOK ITS THE NEWS ABOUT THE INCIDENT. THEY SAID I KILLED MY NEIGHBOURS. BUT THAT'S A LIE I DIDN'T . AND YOU KNOW IT .I NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO THE SECURITY THEY HAVE TO KNOW I DIDN'T KILL MY NEIGHBOURS. THEY HAVE TO KNOW.

no you can't go to the security they won't believe you.. And you know the cloak breakers are still looking for you.it very dangerous for you to live this house

AND IT WAS ALSO CONFIRMED THAT HE KILLED HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ,IF ANYBODY HAVE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HIS WHERE ABOUT. PLEASE REPORT TO THE NEAREST POLICE STATION OR CALL 080REDALERT .ITS A RED ALERT THE CULPRIT IS A DANGEROUS PERSON HE IS AN INSANE ASSASSIN.(news reporter)

His eyes was placed to the television while he spoke.saddened as if he wants to enter inside

DID YOU HEAR THEIR FINAL REPORT?.THEY SAID MY FAMILY MEMBERS ARE ALL DIED.

ALL DIED.

AND THAT I OSINACHI NWACHUKWU I KILLED MY FAMILY.
MY OWN FAMILY.

The energy I now sense is different. It's something out of the box I don't know what to call it
"Vessel you need to calm down"

The air in the room was no longer breathable . feels as if someone drained it.

"you are fighting the wrong person am not your enemy you are killing me"

I said while choking and Coughing like I consumed excess chili pepper.
Facing me his eyes where as red as blood I don't know if it was his power that made it so or the rage of loosing a whole family.

THEN WHO ARE MY ENEMIES IF NOT YOU

SHOUTOUT TO ALL MY VIEWER'S .I LOVE YOU ALL. I CAN'T QUOTE YOU ALL BECAUSE OF RECEIVING ANOTHER BAN JUST KNOW I READ EVERYONES LOVELY AND ENCOURAGING COMMENTS AND I APPRECIATE TANX[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Frozeen(m): 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2016
Oh nice! cheesy
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2016
[b]------------kwan2nason--------

MARKET
-------+---+--
"GOOD MORNING MARKET"
Its like a ritual to him cause he never forgets
And it impresses me.

He is a Gentle man have never seen him fight or indulge in gossip or other troublesome activities. He has a white character something my older parents told me its rare to have such at the market.

He is what any lady will call a perfect gentle man.
Those little sales girls instead of facing their job they go about flirting with him and trying to woo him.
Even the married ladies of some boss to wish he was their play boy or sugar boy.

But this news going about involving him is very disturbing how can they say such a beautiful man is a murderer. That he killed both his neighbour and parent. I don't believe it,i won't believe it.and I can never believe it. I know their is a schame of deceptions in this story someone or something is trying to frame him up.

How can somebody like Alhaji AB call a meeting and emphasis that OSINACHI is evil and need to be brought to justice. That ritualist am surprise at humans and their deceitful nature.he can only deceive humans not us.
I hate him because him and chief Cp have polluted this market to it soil. But I can't hurt them because of the law governing the celestial realms. He is a domine while am an domitable.

Have got my free will but not at the presence of few of the domine.they can twist me for their favour but to an extend. I feel used but my older parents and friends told me that mine is better as I have few domine.
They said some of them have up to 50 domine.Of different league .they said their ordeal is a daily irritation
Am just trusting in the good spirit that no domine will join them.I mean chief, Alhaji man Mr ******

Come to think of it I felt an unusual current today
The people that came today that claim to be police their is something about them that is not right they look like people possessed or compelled . they smell of dirt yet nature didn't begat them and they smell of fire . but human can't be container of fire they will distend.
And this force i think is very unfamiliar.

the lady called CHIDERA..she possess a gift I saw it while it was manifesting itself in her at the market.Strange things are happening indeed .not that have not seen strange things but its rate this days is very big.And me thinking and talking is already a strange factor.

Her power seems a little similar with that of the compelled police. What is her connection with them.the whole atmosphere smells of betrayal not just my premises.the whole realm if am not wrong. I need to summon my families and Friends we need to strategize for I fear for this realm. Something unusual is about to hit us both humans and spirits. FEAR AND BETRAYAL that's what I keep sensing.
THIS IS THE PREMIERE OF SOMETHING BIG

--------Good night guys -------[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2016
CocoB20:
Great piece... enjoyed the market monologue. Continue Op
tanx you
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2016
Emeonyerichard:
E be like say dis guy dy crry my patience play... Omo i gt red belt ooh.. Bfr ur front teeth go dwn.. Come joor complete dis tory

No vex na ban do am
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
It's weekend so you don't have any excuse oo...

None ma
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Emeonyerichard(m): 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2016
jomagibs:

No vex na ban do am
keeps back my tikwando kit .... Ur frgvn.. So babe as i ws telling i faught hand in hand wit ojukwu during d war...
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Am scared of quoting again after been banned back to back. And they said I shouldn't use the word C+ U +M
and am writing in pidgin how will that be possible. Am tired of this ban its making me lose interest in this story.I want to write but it seems the authority here don't need me.

At romance section the word is allowed and have been there without a ban..

Just sad.even though am trying to hide it.
Through out this week have been on ban even when my story hit FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by babtuna1(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2016
Sowie bruh, don't get depressed, the mods are one of the challenges u gotta face here buh its certain u gonna conquer 'em! . . . More wisdom to you bruh!!!
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 10:55am On Aug 07, 2016
[b]---------------kwan2nason---------

Johnson
------------------
As I wake I see myself for one big room. The place black Abi dark I no de even see pass where I stand .na so so candle full everywhere and me self E be like say we dey inside circle wey star dey the center . My eye they turn me I no know weather na that beer or na dat ant Abi na that pipe wey dey connect for my body but the thing change me gon
E high me like tramol .I com see say me wey no de gym com get muscle like D rock .I happy for wetin I see but I still de fear because I no know wia I de..

Omo people plenty oh they whole place full like say we they street they watch person wey steal or stadium they watch live Chelsea match but this one pass Chelsea match or person wet steal this one na survival of the chosen. Many people just dey kick jerrican.
if dey cough na to fall gbosa dey go turn to blood .

Omo na so blood dey flow. fear catch me but I no run ,no be say I no wan run oh
but na say I no know where road to escape dey

I No understand wetin dey de talk no be until I see say plenty things like smoke dey garda for my head the thing red like blood from goat neck E just cover us com de enter us

my belle my head. Na only wetin I dey shout becux I no sabi any strong prayer. But I promise myself say I go stand to the End .I just stand gidigba I talk say I no go fall .say this their nonsense don too much.

I don dey vex. But that one na my own wahala because even if I vex like vexpa I no fit fight this people.
One black dirty thing we dey smell like suya. Com waka near me near him people dey call am
"lord"
wetin be him place but they whole bad guys bow give am, but me I say I no go bow oh .I notice say no be only me stand .one motalo(lady) stand gon like Zuma rock . I see plenty guys dey ground they whin like bingo.I laugh oh maybe na my last laugh so my enjoy am.

But wait why babe go de challenge me for standing.na so the suya lord dey look me him come dey talk nonsense like babalawo next thing him just jump na smoke I see then .gbam e just enter me.
Mehn my blood start to dey boil like say I dey fire.I de shiver my body they hot .I de shout I dey cry. Instead of tears na blood I see.

The pain don too much I just dey wish for death.then I notice say I no die I dey alive but .my body be like say na two people get am .yes na two people get am. I see say those guys bow give me. Dey com call me lord .My tongue come change I com talk give those guy.but I sure say no be pidgin.

"Did I just gave them an order in English?"
Searching for an answer before I heard a dry voice.
I was standing with the Dark lord. In a dark room.
Where are we? I ask knowing fully well that few seconds ago I gave an order in a room but not this room.

We are in your mind.

My mind? How come

Ain't you surprise that you now speak English and that you those guys bowed at your order.its beacuse you are now heightened in all physical appearance and you are Advanced in spiritual ranking you are a minor superior.

Superior ? I said both confuse,surprise and happy.

Yes a minor Superior

You need to go back and complete the ritual. We will talk later .
But why is my mind black

That's because you are housing someone as dark as me.

I came back and I saw the lady standing before still standing but now the dogs where taking their vessels.soon I saw pair standing behind the girl did not notice pairs presence.pair have three attribute very scary characters. A hand brought her back.

surprised.? Your turn

Then screams very painful screams.Her eyes opened they where full of her and her essence. She feels complete in her. So does i.

ever since we've been possessing mortal we normally don't feel complete cause of some missing genes but we feel complete in this bodies. Her eyes opened they burn like fresh flame I can feel it warmth

That got the dog elite running .which made me chuckle. She just completed her three attribute

SURPRISE
PAIN
FEAR.

-----------Happy Sunday guys---------------- [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2016
babtuna1:
Sowie bruh, don't get depressed, the mods are one of the challenges u gotta face here buh its certain u gonna conquer 'em! . . . More wisdom to you bruh!!!
Tanx bro
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 11:25am On Aug 07, 2016
Following.... Hope Say U qo update diz evening??.... cool story tho
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 11:28am On Aug 07, 2016
Daeveed:
Following.... Hope Say U qo update diz evening??.... cool story tho
Update comes often now .i want to blast this thread with action and thriller. Typing already
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Osasnidas(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
oya nau...
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2016
-[b]------------kwan2nason--------
OSINACHI.
-----------------
OSUN! OSUN!! OSUN!!!
That blood is from her Maidenhead OH! What was i thinking.
About last night incident while we where making love I saw a being dressed in red holding a sword over my head it was looking at her while she was chanting her whatever.

But is that being responsible for my dream and wait I shot my seeds inside her will she be OK. What is she gets pregnant. That's OK with me but what about her.

I could smell a good aroma coming from outside what a woman she is beautiful, she is sexy she is a virgin she is a good cook. No wonder she is a witch. She can take care of her self I switched on the TV I was flipping channels before I stop at channel 24 news at 6:am it has started like five minute ago. So I didn't hear the headlines .

They talked about some political .nonsense improved infrastructure and job.
Crimes they talked pipeline vandalism , in Niger delta. Boko haram in Maiduguri then Abuja assassinator I focused more
I didn't notice Osun entrance

"look its the news about those assassin maybe the police finally caught them".

I was shock of what I heard .since I wanted to give my self to the security

But this same people said am a murder that I kill both my parent and neighbour so my parents and family members are dead confused at the situation I went insane .my beloved mother dead my whole siblings at the village dead.

I was turning red I want to punch someone .I want to strangle someone and the only person available is this woman before me .I was in complete rage and ever since this woman came into my peaceful life things started falling apart. My life and freedom was taking away from me ,my neighbour's killed now my parents

I felt the urge to kill her maybe am really the assassin. She choked coughed and.spoke

You are fighting the wrong enemy

Who is the enemy if not you

The cloud was gathering outside .the house was shaking I threw her to wall .

I will kill those bastard assassin and every on of them that have a hand in this killing. Stay far from me if you don't want to die I bounce downstairs without a shirt walked color to the door opened it then I saw

-----------he saw what?+--------
Question 2

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND CRITICISE[/b]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by babtuna1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
he saw me!!! sad
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2016
babtuna1:
he saw me!!! sad

You just bought yourself a character in our story hope you won't be angry is u see your moniker in our story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / The burning cold / Blind Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.