Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,602 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] (46804 Views)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Ola Rotimi Plagiarize Sophocles' Oedipus Rex In The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
The last man standing should be 'Johnson' and the unknown should be the big giant from the beginning, who was chained to a mountain, was released and was trying to tell Osinachi 'YOU ARE...' op hope i'm correct??

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by ChemicalReaction(f): 11:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
The last man standing is Osinachi then the un named is the master whose men killed Osinachi's family and neighbour.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
UPDATE COMES BY 1:PM
THE FLOOR IS STILL OPEN
AM STILL EXPECTING
ANSWERS TO OUR QUESTION
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Moreoffaith(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
Waiting man...your system no go crash ooo grin grin grin
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Jtmanager(m): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
wetin de worry the mods na
Or u sure say ur moniker no de involved in those tribal and political wars so ?
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
[b]-----------Kwan2na$0Π------------

OSUN
---------------
"Vessel we have to go"

I heard screams outside .I hurried out to see what happening.
"cloak breaker thats so soon i need to buy time for vessel"
they where just two elite and a few Dogs entity's
I saw many people is their pool of blood.
They where actually vessels neighbours I quickly created a wall that kept the dogs entity far occupied then went after the two elites so as to buy little time for vessel.

"but whats taking vessel long"

He came out, and i looked toward his direction I couldn't help. Oh what a man he looks handsome

"No wonder I was told that my maidens will fall for him if they set their eyes on him"

And the moon illuminated it's light toward him if not that I was busy with this elites I would have hugged him. A kid from afar threw a stone to ones of the elites. Am sure its one of the children these beasts killed their parents

WHY YOU KILL MY BABA AND MAMA.

still throwing stone at him the elite got irritated,Walked close to the boy and claws grew from his fingers then he slit the kid throat blood poured like a calf when slaughtered for sacrifice.

"What a beast you are"

I shouted while still fighting with the second elite vessel came out he saw fireworks done by blasting and dodging. he had a painful look on his face his neighbours body scattered everywhere. he rushed to the kid who was already bleeding. His rage grew caused i sensed a great force at that time.

I was already reciting a vanishing spell combined with a minor olfaction spell that's what have been doing for long to cover my track from the cloak breakers.

But then I saw vessel charging toward one of the elites what was he thinking.
You can't hurt them in this form I tried warning him but his moves where too fast I
thought he will get a chance with the elite.then bang.

A single punch was what he got and I saw him shaking like someone electrocuted .He just fell like a tree reduced from its stem. I quickly grab him and we disappeared ..We appeared in one of my house in at the north.

I was performing a longer olfaction spell thanks to the good spirit he had the blood of someone he cares about on him and since the person was dead we just need to hide under such persons shadow but not for long caused of its negative part which means you will actually smell like the dead to the living.

We won't want that as I moved close to vessel to take the third material needed for the spell I saw him vibrating but his vibration was emitting aura of fear and I felt a force trying to fight me.

But why is he afraid? I smiled to assure him all is well but I think that pissed him the more.
I quickly collected the hair I needed before going back to what I am doing.

The spell was completed .I freed him form my stuck spell then headed for the bathroom..

--------------------------------GUD AFTERNOON ALL----------
MY MONIKER IS NOW FREED. I THOUGHT THEY SAID 1:00 BUT IT WAS ACTUALLY 2:30 SORRY FOR THE WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT UPDATE [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
friends I just got banned
Again. Pls can sumbody explain
Why the mods are doing this
This is pure wickedness,.

FROM BAN TO BAN
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Emeonyerichard(m): 2:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Still i follow.. Baba i dy ur leg joor.. Saying to d gal nxt to me... Bae not tryn to freak u out bt i got a couple of zombies i need to gt off d hook..'.... Boss am a fan of dis story or so i tot
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by olumose001(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
GHOST MODE DEACTIVATED...OUR STORY IS INTERESTING.. MODS sha
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by remiseyi(m): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
I think you should mail them... Demand for the reasons for the bans....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Emeonyerichard(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by hippyj(m): 6:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
following.... but am losing interest. You should try give more updates.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by IamCeazer(m): 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Followin...
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by yhungbrowhne(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
following
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
hippyj:
following.... but am losing interest. You should try give more updates.

You just read my mind
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
More.....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
[b]----------Kwan2nason-------------

MARKET
----------------
Have been In existence for a almost four decades. And have heard and seen every moves, speech and activities done here .

OH YES! i know what you are thinking but remember the saying.

"the walls have ears"

Since I have ears I should also have both eyes and mouth.but i can't just go around saying everything have seen or heard.
And my language is different from yours yea I can understand all languages but I speak just one which only beings of celestial ranking can speak and understand.

I am the market, to you am just a place but to them am a source of information,reformation and provision.
No gist passes me and any gist that is not discussed within my premises is not yet a gist. I am a place where people of different tribe culture religion and powers come together. I am the home of all discussion and rumor.

I AM THE MARKET

Discussions ranging from
Rituals,
Stealing,
Jonsing,
Scoping,
Cheating,
Politics,
Games,
Sex escapades,
Jealousy,
Charms,spells, Enchantment and many more.

Ritualist People like chief MP Alhaji AB. Mr OD and many more who buried items ranging from pot,casket, charms.
to blood sacrifice ranging from chicken, goat's cattle's .
to human sacrifice ranging from babies,virgins and human parts.

Yea have seen them all if only the one's they call the police could speak my language I would have shown them all the culprit.

But the ones that could speak my language are either one of them or such person is been bribed and kept on oat.. I know each and every one of them. I know the Good the bad the worst the ugly and the devil.

But the one they call OSINACHI .there is something about him. An energy very strong always follows him .though i know he is special but special in what way? .I don't know but I will have to fine out.

OH! How I love his attitude and character. I do send good men to locate his boss because of him. I make customers patronize his boss because of Him
But the arrogant man still insult this wonderful man. The greets everyone and everything including me.
yea me.
Before he comes into the market wither he is driving in with his bus or walking in he always says
"Good morning market "

------Gud afternoon guys ----
Free from ban number 2[/b]

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 3:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
CocoB20:
Ayam following oo

Cum Sidon for front sit

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
richG:
Please I need more of it. Give it to me some more. Yummy all the way!
More already updated

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Sexyayo:
Nyc one bro
Kip d update cuming
Updated tanx
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
Almost 1:00pm! OP, Where are you?
Class mistress have suffered this few days ban nearly ruin me
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
Afz9095:
OMG..we re in FP, jomagibs we nid 2 celebrate dis, abeg 6 more updates 2day
Bro ban ruined the celebration
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
olatex25:
Ghost reader no 5 & 6, reporting 2 duty... These story is so enthralling..
In OSINACHI VOICE Welcome take your set among our armies

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:28pm On Aug 05, 2016
bibijay123:
Following. Op mail the mods they will do something about it. Thanks for the mention!

Wow a legend following me.
Am blushing and have turned red

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
FakoMaybach1:
by 5 or 8 aby 5 and 8 which one...Nairaland mods an ban for Africa...thats why i barely comment too many rules one doesnt know when he will break some and get banned..i talk am them don ban me for forty days and forty nights
I mailed the mods am actually surprised at how simple he was

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
eunisam:
Eunisam signed in. I wish this story will not stop half way.
It won't bro. It wont
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
eunisam:
jomagibss did I spell the name correctly ?
Remove the last S.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
NEXT UPDATE COMES BY 5:00
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 4:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
CocoB20:
The last man standing should be 'Johnson' and the unknown should be the big giant from the beginning, who was chained to a mountain, was released and was trying to tell Osinachi 'YOU ARE...' op hope i'm correct??
Wrong. But u tried

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / The burning cold / Blind Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.