Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] (46794 Views)

Summary Of The Gods Are Not To Blame By Ola Rotimi / "Emediong"(the Gods Have Blessed) An African Traditional Love Story / Ola Rotimi Plagiarize Sophocles' Oedipus Rex In The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
jomagibs:
tanx you
You're welcome
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
jomagibs:
tanx you

You're welcome
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by babtuna1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
jomagibs:

You just bought yourself a character in our story hope you won't be angry is u see your moniker in our story

if the character ain't bad omen, would prefer someone like oshee . . Lol
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
babtuna1:

if the character ain't bad omen, would prefer someone like oshee . . Lol
Lol
You will be a villain .. But a stronger one

Don't forget to share
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by babtuna1(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
jomagibs:

Lol
You will be a villain .. But a stronger one

Don't forget to share
shuuuu... sad
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by bibijay123(f): 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2016
awww. cry everybody in d compound died......
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Ultimategeneral: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2016
hmm nice story kwan2inew
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
[b]------------Kwan2nason-----------

OSINACHI
-----------------
I Opened the door and saw flames the fire was so intense I was angry because I thought it was Osun handiwork. So what I did to her she did not learn form it .
my anger grew to its last stage. And so was the flame outside it warmth was very hot.
I went back inside and I saw her crying.

That one no concern me. Hey you better stop whatever trick you are doing. I don't want to hurt you just come and stop this fire you started.she was sitting on the bed it seems she managed to sit her hair was a mess . then she spoke in a calm but mournful voice

Which fire oh so because I allowed you to go Court free after abusing me then you're belittle me
You started a fire with your own hands and anger now you want to blame me and even want to hurt me again. You are not better than the cloak breaker.
Yes they took my home and left me shattered
But you took my pride and hurt my soul.
Yes vessel you did.

I was still burning like fuel was added to my rage. Her words only added rage and anger instead of pity.

You want pity ? Ehn
You want a consolation prize you've got it here take it.
Pointing a waka toward her direction go bring my family that you and the assassins or cloak breaker killed what did my neighbour and little abubakar did to you people why kill the people I love and still go behind to tarnish my reputation.

I curse the day I knew you . because of you my whole life is shattered. Ever since you brought those abominable creature to my door step my whole word have turn upside down.

Look the whole world thinks am a killer not some so call vessel of liberation you confused me with before.

Everything about you is a bad omen.Osun you are a bad luck to my good life

She was pouring down tears like a stream flowing down its line. Her face was still facing down while she spoke

Vessel you called me a bad omen
You said am the reason for Your
pains and suffering. What did I do
Wrong? where did I go wrong. If I
Hadn't come earlier am sure you would
Have been a dead man by now.
Those people would have killed both you and your family. You curse the day you know me
Just remember your words cause I do pay back
And I never forget faces I don't forgive easily.

Her words got me more angry am sure if my anger was shared among 100 men ,90 will die and 10 will become terrorist.

So you still have the guts to threaten me .after bringing those cursed things from hell to my life you still open your mouth to threaten me. I don't blame you for anything.I blame myself for trusting you.

She faced me her eye's filled with tears.but not pain.concern like she saw something .

Vessel get down

she rushed toward my direction blocking me for something.. A crash then a break followed by a sound of pierce I opened my eyes because .beacuse i closed it when the window broke as a result of excess heat it pieces came toward my direction it was so sudden that I couldn't hide i thought it killed me because a very big part of the room was made with glass I looked for wound but they was none.
Then i saw Osun hugging me she blocked me
She saved me this same woman I made look miserable few minute ago. It pierced deep into her flesh.she spoke in a faint voice

Vessel I will always protect you no matter what happens.
Then her head fell resting on my shoulder
Osun! Osun!! Osun!!!
I shouted but I didn't get a reply her eyes where closed

------------ Don't forget to share ,criticize, and like.[/b]

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2016
babtuna1:

shuuuu... sad
Sorry
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:21pm On Aug 07, 2016
bibijay123:
awww. cry everybody in d compound died......

Died Abi die OYO .
LOL
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ultimategeneral:
hmm nice story kwan2inew
I don kwan2nu
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Frozeen:
Oh nice! cheesy
Tanx bro
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by olatex25(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
Following
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2016
[b]---------kwan2nason------------

OSINACHI
------------------
she was bleeding badly. I was scared that someone I loved is about to die again

OSUN! please don't die on me please Wake up please.I got a little morn but no answer,
I carried her downstairs I opened the door
They was no fire but the house seem to be a very thick forest.
As the flame from my previous act have left a very large part of the forest burnt. Looked far to see if there is anything like house or good road but couldn't see any sign of life apart from the house we're in they was none. I got frustrated

OH! God am dead .I walked a little distance screaming help but none came I was alone and stranded there was no sign of life.

Chinekem where am I? My phone! My phone!! Where is my phone. I ran back home I used the telephone to call all the numbers I know but none was going through.what's happening the network bar is full why then are the numbers not going through.

I tried my best to see if I could stabilize the situation. I search the whole house then I saw a first aid box. I brought out Everything applied all the knowledge I learnt from red cross in secondary school. I brought clean water I removed her clothes using the scissors to cut the part close to the wood.I washed my hands .

I poured hydrogen on the wound the didn't screams but a faint morn. Their is till hope, hurriedly I started pulling out the bottles from her flesh but I was careful .soon the whole piece where out then I washed the wound with water before applying another hydrogen.

I cleaned her properly the blood stopped I don't know if her blood got finished or the bleeding stopped. But I know they was no more blood coming out. I took her to the bed then laid her down. I prepared hot tea she is now recovering
I gave her the tea some aspirin,antibiotic, and ampicillin.

I think I stabilized it cause she soon went back to sleep. I sat close to her cursing my anger .if I didn't get angry I won't have hurt the last person I care about. I drifted to sleep while sitting close to her. Am not sure i slept for twenty minutes before Her seizures brought me back .she was shaking like some electrocuted.

OSUN! OSUN!! I shouted in fear pain and sorrow

Try to breath ,breath, please don't do this to me fight this god damn thing.

It wasn't happening seems I was losing the war cause her seizures increased I was broke I mean my man strength gone her sickness brought me down.I felt useless at that point I tried using magic but none I know worked. I did abrakatabra ayam-at-anga but none work as they ain't spell just some junk words of magicians. I decided to pray as it's my last option.

Spirit of which every power she calls vessel please protect her please watch this woman.please don't let her die I can endure the pain of losing her.

I cried forgetting everything about men don't cry bullshit.

I think my prayer was answered.the seizure stopped then the unexpected happened she spoke finally .

Vessel did I just see you praying? Your prayer sounds funny. Oh I can see you turned a doctor for my sake .you even undressed me .so I see your words before where out of anger. So you do love me

Her smile made me remembered I took off her cloth and I didn't notice her bosom or flesh I just wanted her to be alive. Is this love?. Smiling to myself .I looked toward her direction you know

when all this is over you should sign up for a comedienne you've got the humorous speech.

She laughed out and I love what I was doing my mind was coming back to its normal position of rest. Her smile was already ending my mountain of worries.

Vessel hope you know I love you and have forgiving you.no matter what happens promise me you will keep fighting.

Nothing will happen

Just promise me I know nothing will happen

I promise you I will fight till the end with you by my side.after then you will become a comedienne. And I your husband

She laughed again me a comedienne that ain't going to happen nobody will laugh to my dry jokes.
And about fighting by your side that's lovely I would love that.
Parr ,parr, parr.parr

I heard her coughing .I looked and saw blood coming out from her mouth the cough increased. I tried calming her.

Its nothing maybe its your prayer working I love you Vessellll
Parr,parr,parr,parr

I know you do just please stop the cough stop it.
But she wasn't moving her eyes stood still her heart beat stopped I think Osun is dead.

GOOD AFTERNOON FRIENDS DONT FORGET TO SHARE CRITICES LIKE AND COMMENT[/b]

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by sunkoye: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2016
waiting for how Osun will narrate her own story to this point.

Well done!
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by remiseyi(m): 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
sunkoye:

Well done!

I think osun's role in the plot just ended... I guess it's time for the food vendor's daughter to come into the picture ....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2016
Jomagibs Please Continu..... I Like D Suspence... Makes It More More Interesting... But (serious face) make Osun No Die Oh
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by IamCeazer(m): 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2016
Ommo if Osun die, dis story don cast. If yu don't want Osun 2 die click like

2 Likes

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Pureheart91(m): 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2016
D vendors daugta now shields an enormos powa, wich i knw she wud use in trackn down Vessel Osee frm the tv....well as for Osun i suppose nutn happend 2 ha cos Osee needs effdectv hands 2 be able 2 defeat d large numba of cloakbreakers @ hs nck.. However am nt an art stud so cant rilli critcizE as i jst envisage every story i read as a Movie playn. Grt work man.....
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by nkemdave(m): 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
I hope this story is not dreadful. cry
Well, I do enjoy it more grin
I got ur back wink
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Donpeteranking(m): 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
PLS MORE
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
[b]------------CHAPTER 4-------------------
-----------------THE QUEST-----------------

OSINACHI
----------------
Please fight this .please don't die . you know you are the only person have got in this whole wide world where do you want me to start from.

OSUN!OSUN!! sweet heart
I will die with you come and take me let's go together this life have no meaning without you.
please God!
please spirit bring her.

I expected my prayer to be answered like before but i got a
NO
As an answer I stayed 2days sitting in the same position look at my princess expecting a miracle. But none came she was still hot like her blood was still pumping.. I remembered she told me she gat no family that she was an orphan Since she don't have a family and am on the run I don't even know the way out of this big forest since their is no path or road.

I decided to bury her outside i dug a grave under a tree burnt by my anger I wore her the best collection of cloth I found in her closet took her outside while weeping my eyes out I carefully place my princess inside her grave not wanting to stain or dirty her cloths I filled her grave carefully.
With each sand I pour I peep inside the grave to see if she will move.praying for a miracle that I will be forever grateful.
And with each sand I curse myself I curse my anger. I covered her. Stiil expecting myself to wakeup from this bad nightmare.
I stayed three more days sitting close to her looking at her grave weeping like a kid.I cried both mucus n tears if blood could actually come out when someone cries then am sure I would have cried litres of blood.I was very weak from my sadness,pain,mourn and regret.

Its five days already and have not eaten,bath or tasted anything liquid. I was still sitting close her grave I was crying but they was no tears again its as if the water for tears gland in my body is no longer pumping. I went inside searched through her closet I saw a unisex polo I wore it since have been shirtless through out My woeful experience. I went to the kitchen I saw the potato mash she prepared Five days ago it has decayed but I ate it that way crying at every invasion of the smelly food inside my mouth.

"We would have eaten this food together .you just proved to me that you are a good cook I will eat it to the last piece even if it means my discomfort."

The speech I just said me sob in a murmuring manner.

You know have never eaten a food like yours you are second to my mother while she was alive after her death you where first now you're gone you went with the position cause no woman will take your place. No one no one.

The memories of her smiles,her she face her sacrifice her death came rushing I cried my heart out not that my parent death did not hurt me but this lady died on my arms she have her life for my sake.( If you know what its means for someone to die while on your hands then you will know what he is suffering).

After consuming the spoilt food I felt a bad use for the toilet but I denied myself the privilege. If I will die let me die as a result of my princess food poison.
My stomach ached like my intestine where been pulled out I endured each state with groans and mourns. I slept their on the table 6days without bath. Without brush smelling like a cannibal but do I care? No who am I to look good for when all my love ones are dead

I woke up that morning filled with anger,pain regret, i also felt resoluted determined Battle ready because I dreamt of my beautiful princess

OSUN.

QUESTION OF THE DAY WHAT DID OSEE DREAM ABOUT

---------------DON'T FORGET TO SHARE LIKE COMMENT AND CRITICIZE. DONT JUST READ ALONE MAKE OUR THREAD LIVELY. YOUR COMMENT WILL GO A LONG WAY IN CHANGING EACH PLOT.

----------GUD EVENING EVERYONE HOPE WE ALL HAD A WONDERFUL DAY [/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
sunkoye:

Well done!
Don't worry she will
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
remiseyi:

I think osun's role in the plot just ended... I guess it's time for the food vendor's daughter to come into the picture ....
It's a gud thought you've got
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
nkemdave:
I hope this story is not dreadful. cry
Well, I do enjoy it more grin
I got ur back wink

Don't be far from this thread it a bomb

1 Like

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 6:42pm On Aug 09, 2016
GREETINGS EVERYONE

MY FOLLOWERS MY

COMMENTERS MY

GUEST READERS MY

GHOST READERS

THOSE THAT SHARE

THIS STORY THOSE

THAT LIKE THIS STORY

AND MY FUTURE VIEWERS/FRIENDS

I SALUTE ALL OF UNA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Donpeteranking(m): 7:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
jomagibs oseh wel done.
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by Daeveed(m): 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
I Have A Feelin That Osun Is Not Dead... #just Sayin
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Donpeteranking:
jomagibs oseh wel done.
Because of you I go update by 8
Re: RE-INCARNATION [gods in MEN] by jomagibs: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Daeveed:
I Have A Feelin That Osun Is Not Dead... #just Sayin
Who dieth have dieth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ruthless Betrayals: A story of love, betrayals, vengeance and the supernatural / The burning cold / Blind Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.