Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob (11905 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by junketer(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:
Instead of the afonjas to start fighting for their own odua destiny, they are here cursing ipob who are ready to take their destiny into their hands....what a shameless cowards

Why can't you so called one nigerianist live without others? Evil parasites
you said my mind. The igbos and the niger deltans are fighting to be free from the shackles of one nigeria that only benefits the north. What are yorubas fighting for? Nothing. But they always seem to tackle others that know what they want. Yorubas are easily found talking trash about igbos and niger deltans. And the way they dish out advise baffles me. Igbos talk about biafra, the brown roofers will advise igbos against it. Igbos wants to join niger delta, the sufferisticated ones will advise again. They'll be like, instead of you to fight for biafra you are joining niger delta. I tire for this people.

8 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2016
phantom:
[s]This little boys want to plunge the rest of us into a needless war.....with absolutely NO PLAN of attack.

If the igbos know what's good,they should stay neutral in this issue BECAUSE, they will be the sacrificial lamb on which the Niger delta and the rest of the country broker peace..[/s].

yorubba...smh

6 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Godfullsam(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:
Instead of the afonjas to start fighting for their own odua destiny, they are here cursing ipob who are ready to take their destiny into their hands....what a shameless cowards

Why can't you so called one nigerianist live without others? Evil parasites

lol
you mean forming alliance with ND will help you actualise your unrealistic Biafra dream? Wake up guy, your destiny is not in your hand yet, your destiny is in te hands of the Nigerian army and ND.

The Afonjas you called cowards dont need to join any group or region to fight their cause.

4 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by junketer(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2016
alade112:

Baba! I'v neva say Yes to 1ng and i will neva? Yorubas av survived before without oil and we can still do it again Mind you, there's nothing like yoruba muslim or yoruba xtian Yoruba is Yoruba
maybe there wasn't but now we can see it from afar. The yoruba moslems will always side with the north. If the rest of the south should leave nigeria, yoruba moslems will be in the minority. Thats why i pity the yoruba christians. I don't think any sane christian would want to remain in the same country with terrorists.

5 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by junketer(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2016
Godfullsam:

lol
you mean forming alliance with ND will help you actualise your unrealistic Biafra dream? Wake up guy, your destiny is not in your hand yet, your destiny is in te hands of the Nigerian army and ND.

The Afonjas you called cowards dont need to join any group or region to fight their cause.
and your cause would be What exactly? That is the big question.

5 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by QuotaSystem: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2016
It's always a pleasure to kill two birds with one stone.

It's high time these irritants shed their 'unarmed protester' facade and frontally engage the army so the needful can be done quickly.

The daftness of iPods is unprecedented.

9 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by AgentOrange: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2016
Nigeria will not survive a second civil war, you can take this to the bank.

This is not 1967, this is 2016, wake up!

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The SE will definitely help their SS brothers.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by jollymizzle(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2016
The Armed forces have acquired the trainin and logistics it needs to ensure its success. The new military commanders must be commended,boko haram has actually helped bring to bring out the best in the military.they knew they couldn't keep wasting lives in the creeks so they withdrew to restrategize. Drones are in capable of locating any warm body.the army will now move with accuracy,the air force will not miss.the hunt has just begun

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Godfullsam(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2016
junketer:
and your cause would be What exactly? That is the big question.

for now, we are not fighting any cause... We shall fold our hands and watch how ndigbos, ND and the Nigerian armed forces will destroy themselves.

The outcome of these madness will determine how we will channel our cause.
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by jollymizzle(m): 7:35am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
It's always a pleasure to kill two birds with one stone.

It's high time these irritants shed their 'unarmed protester' facade and frontally engage the army so the needful can be done quickly.

The daftness of iPods is unprecedented.
The enemies of Nigeria are in for a rude shock.militancy will soon be a tale mothers and fathers tell erring children
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Another 5million ipob deaths reloading...

We know of your chest beating prowess. Nice to see you've made so much progress at chest beating. It must be from all the practice on Nairaland.

By the way you aren't fighting for nnamdi kanu anymore?

See where your support has landed him.

4 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Udmaster(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
what exactly is wrong with Ipob?
They want to carry Niger Delta Matter for head, how many time do we see South south minority groups involved in Igbo affair or issue?
What is wrong with Ipob? When the Army attack, the Nd avenger youth will hide in the Creek, where will ipob youth hide?
- If War start now, South South Leaders will start running to Aso Rock to proclaim "ONE NIGERIA" and the Ipob will be the sacrificial lamb.
Oh Lord!

3 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by bayelsaowei(m): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2016
So the govt would rather kill it's citizenstill than restructure the country for the good of everybody.... cheesy

Very foolish ...

Well nobody go enjoy the oil then... cool
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by bayelsaowei(m): 7:40am On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:
Another 5million ipob deaths reloading...

We know of your chest beating prowess. Nice to see you've made so much progress at chest beating. It must be from all the practice on Nairaland.

By the way you aren't fighting for nnamdi kanu anymore?

See where your support has landed him.
I bet you the FG can't kill 5million people...bet my hand... cheesy..not in this present world....This ain't 1973...

2 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by babyfaceafrica: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Lolz
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by jollymizzle(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
I bet you the FG can't kill 5million people...bet my hand... cheesy..not in this present world....This ain't 1973...
You mean they will surrender earlier than their previous misadventure?well its always best to avoid in necessary deaths.the earlier you iPods come to your senses the better for you

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:

Lol. Be careful what you bet.

But on a serious note I agree with you, it isn't 1976 , the question is why are niger-deltans and Igbos using 1976 methods to get what they want in 2016

Many lives will be lost and trust me most will be from the south-south and southeast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by gwales: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
Knowledge9000:

focus on Hausa-fulani killing yoruba in Lagos.
[/s] focus on fulani herdsmen killing you in enugu

5 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by jollymizzle(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

But on a serious note I agree with you, it isn't 1976 , the question is why are niger-deltans and Igbos using 1976 methods to get what they want in 2016

Many lives will be lost and trust me most will be from the south-south and southeast.
well said,all these archaic methods of agitation and barbaric acts of sabotage are no longer acceptable

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
jollymizzle:
well said,all these archaic methods of agitation and barbaric acts of sabotage are no longer acceptable

Epp me tell them o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by bayelsaowei(m): 7:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Ioannes:

because our country nigeria understands nothing but violent agitations..you should know better...we achieve nothing in this country except through force..

would the north allow nigeria practice true federalism quietly

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by medpren: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2016
cash247:
grin grin grin Na so! grin grin grin Ipob just keeps making a mockery of a cause they barely believe in. Take charge of your own destinies.

Unfortunately they are already in charge. IPOB is right, A successful attack on the SS will embolden the Hausa/fulani army to also attack SE. We've lived in this country with them. We know them like the back of our hands.
The East won't let it guards down as you kill people in their neighbourhood because as bloodsuckers that you are, you come for them too when you are in done in the SS.

5 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by bayelsaowei(m): 7:57am On Jul 28, 2016
jollymizzle:

You mean they will surrender earlier than their previous misadventure?well its always best to avoid in necessary deaths.the earlier you iPods come to your senses the better for you
let buhari wipe out 5 million people and tell the whole world that he did that because those group of persons agitated for true federalism/resource control..this isnt military rule, neither is it 1973...thank you

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by medpren: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2016
alade112:

Baba! I'v neva say Yes to 1ng and i will neva? Yorubas av survived before without oil and we can still do it again Mind you, there's nothing like yoruba muslim or yoruba xtian Yoruba is Yoruba

Unstable yoruba man as usual.

You support Break up today, one nigeria tommorow, restructure next tommorow. yorubas and political confusion.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
junketer:
you said my mind. The igbos and the niger deltans are fighting to be free from the shackles of one nigeria that only benefits the north. What are yorubas fighting for? Nothing. But they always seem to tackle others that know what they want. Yorubas are easily found talking trash about igbos and niger deltans. And the way they dish out advise baffles me. Igbos talk about biafra, the brown roofers will advise igbos against it. Igbos wants to join niger delta, the sufferisticated ones will advise again. They'll be like, instead of you to fight for biafra you are joining niger delta. I tire for this people.

Forget oil block owners as Northerners, Yoruba's in lager numbers have benefited more from oil and one Nigeria , half of oil workers and benefactors are Yoruba's, what could make lagos look what it look if not oil money.....they know why they will rather die in one Nigeria but the way its going ND may be too dangerous for them

5 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by jollymizzle(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2016
bayelsaowei:
let buhari wipe out 5 million people and tell the whole world that he did that because those group of persons agitated for true federalism/resource control..this isnt military rule, neither is it 1973...thank you
No one wants to see 5 million people dead.and why would ipob want to confront the military, I am not against peaceful agitation ,any attempt by any group to confront the might of the Nigerian army will only create a tale of regret for such group.you can ask any surviving member of boko haram for hard facts
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2016
yeebos are just a huge dissapoinment,must you attach yourself to Niger Delta militants.
you why y'all regarded as fifth class citizens.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Yujin(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Godfullsam:

for now, we are not fighting any cause... We shall fold our hands and watch how ndigbos, ND and the Nigerian armed forces will destroy themselves.

The outcome of these madness will determine how we will channel our cause.
Always bear it in mind that we know that you are not on the fence. You have taken sides and we know which it is. Our quest for freedom is justified and God willing victory shall be ours. The call has been placed all over the continents on our people. Nigeria will not enjoy the monopoly of weapons she enjoyed before. Soon she will call for more recruits. Do well to join. One thing is sure. The money she will use to prosecute this war will not be from the ND oil. Be rest assured of that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by bayelsaowei(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2016
jollymizzle:

No one wants to see 5 million people dead.and why would ipob want to confront the military, I am not against peaceful agitation ,any attempt by any group to confront the might of the Nigerian army will only create a tale of regret for such group.you can ask any surviving member of boko haram for hard facts
it is the army that wants to confront niger delta agitators..abi the pipelines wey dey explode na army officials...
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by jollymizzle(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2016
medpren:

Unstable yoruba man as usual.

You support Break up today, one nigeria tommorow, restructure next tommorow. yorubas and political confusion.
We have always been pro dialogue, the preferred method in every sane gathering in.the world,you people tag as cowardice, the world has left you people who only believe in violence behind.you will either change with the time or perish with the past.join your ipob brothers in their planned act if stupidity so we can count the few sane ones among y you

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2016
Udmaster:
[s]what exactly is wrong with Ipob?
They want to carry Niger Delta Matter for head, how many time do we see South south minority groups involved in Igbo affair or issue?
What is wrong with Ipob? When the Army attack, the Nd avenger youth will hide in the Creek, where will ipob youth hide?
- If War start now, South South Leaders will start running to Aso Rock to proclaim "ONE NIGERIA" and the Ipob will be the sacrificial lamb.
Oh Lord![/s]

Look at this yorubba thing.

3 Likes

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2016
The only reason yorubas are foaming from their mouth is fear.... The firs thing NDA should do is to chase all Yoruba's away from Niger Delta.... they occupy all the oil companies in SS.... They empower the North to fight SS and SE.... they do this because they benefit more in one Nigeria, Hausa man is chop I chop but Yoruba man is only us chop even when the oil is not their

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bako Kasim Alfa Resigns As Niger Assembly Deputy Speaker / Electoral Act Amendments: Buhari Writes INEC, Seeks Advice On Direct Primaries, / President Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.