Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob (11895 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos) / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2016
1after:
Go save your cursed kinsmen in Enugu before coming down south. Fulani is doing the needful already so no need arguing with an Osu

Loudmouthed and accursed abobaku from Wasteland, see Yorrobbers denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic following the great slaughter and carnage by your Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 1after: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
36xtr93r:

Loudmouthed and accursed abobaku from Wasteland, see Yorrobbers denouncing 'One Nigeria' and calling for Odua Republic following the great slaughter and carnage by your Hausa-Fulani masters in Lagos, Orile:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA
[/s]

I dont argue with Osu Ibo.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
1after:
I dont argue with Osu Ibo.
[/s]

Useless abobaku of Yorrobbers ranting senselessly on NL...

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 1after: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
36xtr93r:
[s][/s]

Useless abobaku of Yorrobbers ranting senselessly on NL...

E pain the Osu Ibo.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
1after:
E pain the Osu Ibo.
[/s]

Epic wailing of an accursed abobaku...

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by aniomadei: 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
........and thousands of Igbo youths will expose all ipob touts everywhere they are. Real igbo ppl who are going about doing their normal duty and biz will expose every ipob jobless touts. Pls try it and see what will happen to all ipob. Ndi Igbo bu ndi na agba mbo. Biko jee choba ihe i ga aru ka iwere nyere onwe gi aka. Ndi be anyi bu igbo are building and developing nigeria so we cannot let a few touts destroy all our effort. Biko dua onwe gi odu ugbua. Any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt against igbo nation because we are everywhere doing our biz. Do not be deceived by a few ndigbo that cannot do anything to help themselves or their families. Nnamdi kanu is a jobless drop out. Can anyone tell me what nnamdi does for a living or tell me the school he went to after dropping out from unn? This is a big assignment for all his followers. We all know that uwazurike is a lawyer. what is nnamdi kanu? Ihe ejiri mara ndigbo bu na ha na aju ajuju tupu ha eriwe ihe obula mmadu nyere ha. Ajugi aju butere ayagi aya nwuba. Eziokwu bu ndu. For the last time, any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt on igbos and their property nationwide. But we the members of Ikemba Front will always work in the interest of ndigbo worldwide. And are ready to fight against any ipob or his family that is out to destroy the efforts of ndigbo in nigeria. We will fight to protect Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebony, Anioma, Ikwere etc. IPOB be warned. This is how boko haram started. The true hardworking ndigbo will resist this tout because we are wise ppl
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by AmuDimpka: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
aniomadei:
........and thousands of Igbo youths will expose all ipob touts everywhere they are. Real igbo ppl who are going about doing their normal duty and biz will expose every ipob jobless touts. Pls try it and see what will happen to all ipob. Ndi Igbo bu ndi na agba mbo. Biko jee choba ihe i ga aru ka iwere nyere onwe gi aka. Ndi be anyi bu igbo are building and developing nigeria so we cannot let a few touts destroy all our effort. Biko dua onwe gi odu ugbua. Any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt against igbo nation because we are everywhere doing our biz. Do not be deceived by a few ndigbo that cannot do anything to help themselves or their families. Nnamdi kanu is a jobless drop out. Can anyone tell me what nnamdi does for a living or tell me the school he went to after dropping out from unn? This is a big assignment for all his followers. We all know that uwazurike is a lawyer. what is nnamdi kanu? Ihe ejiri mara ndigbo bu na ha na aju ajuju tupu ha eriwe ihe obula mmadu nyere ha. Ajugi aju butere ayagi aya nwuba. Eziokwu bu ndu. For the last time, any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt on igbos and their property nationwide. But we the members of Ikemba Front will always work in the interest of ndigbo worldwide. And are ready to fight against any ipob or his family that is out to destroy the efforts of ndigbo in nigeria. We will fight to protect Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebony, Anioma, Ikwere etc. IPOB be warned

The greatest loss isn't the demise or death of a loved one but it is the presence of an efulefu and ofeke in a community

Your post epitomises this igbo saying

Ifele mee gi....I can see your growing up amongst Igbo sharpened your igbo writing skills

Imelu ofuma man IBU atulu per excellence

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by 36xtr93r: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
aniomadei:
........and thousands of Igbo youths will expose all ipob touts everywhere they are. Real igbo ppl who are going about doing their normal duty and biz will expose every ipob jobless touts. Pls try it and see what will happen to all ipob. Ndi Igbo bu ndi na agba mbo. Biko jee choba ihe i ga aru ka iwere nyere onwe gi aka. Ndi be anyi bu igbo are building and developing nigeria so we cannot let a few touts destroy all our effort. Biko dua onwe gi odu ugbua. Any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt against igbo nation because we are everywhere doing our biz. Do not be deceived by a few ndigbo that cannot do anything to help themselves or their families. Nnamdi kanu is a jobless drop out. Can anyone tell me what nnamdi does for a living or tell me the school he went to after dropping out from unn? This is a big assignment for all his followers. We all know that uwazurike is a lawyer. what is nnamdi kanu? Ihe ejiri mara ndigbo bu na ha na aju ajuju tupu ha eriwe ihe obula mmadu nyere ha. Ajugi aju butere ayagi aya nwuba. Eziokwu bu ndu. For the last time, any attempt to destroy nigeria is an attempt on igbos and their property nationwide. But we the members of Ikemba Front will always work in the interest of ndigbo worldwide. And are ready to fight against any ipob or his family that is out to destroy the efforts of ndigbo in nigeria. We will fight to protect Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebony, Anioma, Ikwere etc. IPOB be warned. This is how boko haram started. The true hardworking ndigbo will resist this tout because we are wise ppl
[/s]

Frustrated IPOO miscreant, take your miseries to OduaArewanistan republic and leave Igbos alone...

Parasites are usually the ones screaming 'One Nigerian', not because they love others, but because they can't survive without them.

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by salykely(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
princey83:
niger delta youths can run into the creek when the military gives them hell, but where would ipob youths run to? they would become sitting ducks and target practice as usual for the nigerian army.

U bad o grin
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Olabestonic001(m): 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yujin:
To the youths of the SE/SS, when it starts do not expect any comfort from your brothers. You shall see pain and feel it too. If you fall into enemy hands blame no one. See yourself as a detachable part of the whole army. It is part of the price to pay. Expect no mercy and show no mercy on our enemies. No matter what, say nothing against our people, rather remind the enemy that his time is up and he shall be consumed. Our freedom has come. Encourage your brothers and sisters. Do not lose your head no matter the pressure. Have a lot of tolerance for your brothers because it shall be a tough time. If America ran out of Vietnam with all her sophistication why should the Nigerian Army succeed on our soil? With this info, they will lose and we shall reclaim our lands, resources and control our destiny.
I'll advise our people from the north to begin to return back home. There's no better time for this than the present time.

What is this one saying self
You just spewed out thrash there and took yourself too serious. I can bet you, all your war mongering do not have impact in the minds of Igbos as you think. How can a fool like you tell my friend Chinedu who's making his money without let or hindrance in Kaduna to come home? On top wetin You don prepare life for am? Oh, he should come home to join iPad and die abi? You must have really suffered so much to take yourself serious.
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Olabestonic001(m): 11:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Yujin:

This was your former comment. Juxtapose it with the one I quoted and get what you really mean. What is wrong in calling the president to order. Why will he unilaterally declare the dumping of the confab report that calls for restructuring? Why will he go on air to term a segment of the country 5% whereas the resources domiciled in their lands is what sustains the contraption? Why will he go ahead and threaten them with the army as though they are but dogs you raise a club for? How much has he budgeted for the NE and how much did he budget for the oil producing regions which have been polluted for decades? You will not blame the cause, you only blame the effect. I don't believe in much noise. Let Buratai and his minions march into the ND. May be they will be suspended in the air for all the time they will be fighting.

The President never ever campaigned to implement that budget and blackmail won't help.
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by cheruv: 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
AmuDimpka:

The greatest loss isn't the demise or death of a loved one but it is the presence of an efulefu and ofeke in a community

Your post epitomises this igbo saying

Ifele mee gi....I can see your growing up amongst Igbo sharpened your igbo writing skills

Imelu ofuma man IBU atulu per excellence
As in eh...

Aturu a kuru stamp!
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by cheruv: 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
Olabestonic001:

[s]What is this one saying self
You just spewed out thrash there and took yourself too serious. I can bet you, all your war mongering do not have impact in the minds of Igbos as you think. How can a fool like you tell my friend Chinedu who's making his money without let or hindrance in Kaduna to come home? On top wetin You don prepare life for am? Oh, he should come home to join iPad and die abi? You must have really suffered so much to take yourself serious.[/s]
Taa méchíe onu nihi na o nwéghi chinēdú obula I má!
Amághím ihnye méré ndi Akawo jì a tú aši nābàghí uru... undecided

1 Like

Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by cheruv: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ioannes:

[s]Don't let's pretend that the issues you raised above are the reasons why you hate Mr. President's guts OK?

For the sake of non-Nigerians on this forum I will spell it out.

You guys from the Southeastern part of this country hate President Buhari with a burning passion so much so that I believe most of your curse him in your prayers every morning when you pray to God.

The reason isn't far-fetched. It goes all the way back to the events of 1966/67-70 in this country when the country went through a bitter civil war.

The Igbo ethnic group in the Southeast was crushed and decimated in that needless and atrocious war.

Tales you've heard from your parents who witnessed it(mostly propaganda) has fuelled a bitterness and deadly hatred in your hearts for the Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba ethnic groups.

And that is why y'all hate Mr. president.[/s]
Obasanjo fought in the war...yet we don't hate him undecided

Imagine Yoruba people and their twisted reasoning... angry
Re: If The Military Attacks ND, Thousands Of Igbo Youths Will Join Avengers-ipob by Nobody: 3:24am On Jul 30, 2016
cheruv:

Obasanjo fought in the war...yet we don't hate him undecided

Imagine Yoruba people and their twisted reasoning... angry

No you don't hate him, you only hate his ethnic group right?

I can't even call yours any kind of reasoning at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers At 50: Photos From Inter-LGA Wrestling Competition / Killings: Stop Criminality, CAN Warns IPOB / NNPC, NIPCO Partner To Deliver CNG To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.