Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

See The Scary Picture Of This Bride - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Scary Picture Of This Bride (3498 Views)

This Bride And Her Groom Will Not "Kuku" Kill Person (pics) / Hilarious This Bride Looks So Pissed Feeding Her Newly Wedded Husband (pictured) / Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Blackberrybabes: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2016
OMG!!!! What is this. Is she a woman or a ghost? Apart from the fact that she has two different skin colour, she looks so much scary and I must confess, my heart skipped when I saw this photo yesterday night.

I wonder how some people feel comfortable having such outlook. This one has taken bleaching to another level. African ladies and bleaching are like Ofada rice and spicy pepper.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/07/see-scary-picture-of-this-bride.html

lalasticlala

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Blackberrybabes: 6:55am On Jul 28, 2016
yepa
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by StPete: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Eeew
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 28, 2016
She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Adeoba10(m): 7:00am On Jul 28, 2016
She helped those caterer to wash d back of the pot used in cooking jollof rice, so she forgot to clean her hand bcus of photo session.

She be like "Please, help me"

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2016
When a Broke Yoruba girl flirts with Bleaching

Well, her husband will fund the rest of the bleaching process

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by taylor88(m): 7:14am On Jul 28, 2016
blood of buhari
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Eddygourdo(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2016
The face no "done". The hands come burn. If the parts people can see look like this.(All shades of gray and yellow). We can assume she has a rainbow coloured puunnna.
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Chai...
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Smellymouth: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Face ===> BURNT GERMAN..

Neck ===> BURNT INDIAN..

Hands ===> ROASTED AND BADLY BURNT BOLE..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Smellymouth: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
yepa

See as you rush occupy FTC undecided
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by obiorathesubtle: 7:34am On Jul 28, 2016
grin makes me remember that 15 naira chocolate those days that comes with a little plastic scoop..

Half white, half brown... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2016
isalie...
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by MzDesire(f): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin makes me remember that 15 naira chocolate those days that comes with a little plastic scoop..

Half white, half brown... grin
Lool grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by paragon40(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Burnt jollof
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by GoldenJAT(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
always a some1 4 somebody!
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by christinnah(f): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2016
what the hell!! is she alright?? so scary and she looks sad like she don't know what is she going to do next.
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by SuperSupremo(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
hey!!!

What a wow!!!!!
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by winkmart: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS..

MORE on www.blackberrybabes.com
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:19am On Jul 28, 2016
she is the MD/CEO of Hypo plc
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by sydneywhite(f): 9:28am On Jul 28, 2016
she might have used henna on her hands
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by adedayo3193(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2016
grin creativity at its peak
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Cunninlinguist: 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
O. M. G that's bridezilla

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by mizzbouqui(f): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2016
Wow

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by mhizAnnie(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Between the bride and her parents...
Bride: I cannot marry him
Parents: u must since u have rejected all the others...and he loves u
Bride: but I don't love him
Parents: if u can convince him to leave u then u win
Bride: grin where is the make up artist...gimme the karashika style grin grin grin... I'll scare the love out of him

3 Likes

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Toppie2(f): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2016
This must be from a movie set abeg

1 Like

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
End time Bride
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by sainttwist1(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
yeeeeeee
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by policy12: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm Wetin concern mi..

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by constance500: 11:56am On Jul 28, 2016
vanquay69:
When a Broke Yoruba girl flirts with Bleaching

Well, her husband will find the rest of the bleaching process
You are a goat and blind not to be able to see that it's all made up. And I've seen black Igbo girls too. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
constance500:

You are a goat and blind not to be able to see that it's all made up. And I've seen black Igbo girls too. Idiot.

Yoruba? Nigeria? Igbo? Same thing but statistically Yorubas bleach more so you not really making much sense sire
Re: See The Scary Picture Of This Bride by Caylia(f): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin Seems her mum is from Africa and her dad from Europe.... so she decided to take that look. If i see this type in the middle of the night, i don't even know what I would do and i believe crying won't help either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Lady With Big Ass And Boobs. This Is Your Future. / My Personal Disadvantage Of Being Goodlooking / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your New Wife Does This? ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.