Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party (699 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / She Is End Time, See What This sexy Lady Wore To A Party (18+ photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by NEHLIVE: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
How can somebody’s daughter, girlfriend, fiancee, wife and mother dress this way in public? What has our world turn into? .*sigh*.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/wtf-check-out-what-this-lady-wore-to.html

Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by NEHLIVE: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
nawa
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by DanceVille: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
Wetin be this?

I concur!
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by Dandeson1(m): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
We have seen worse
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by anabellabul(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Op, thanks for painting the vital parts biko.
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by sinaj(f): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Coded mad woman grin
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by NEHLIVE: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
anabellabul:
Op, thanks for painting the vital parts biko.

But what makes those places the vital parts sef, and not the overall body? angry
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by kstix(m): 10:31am On Jul 28, 2016
See as she be like horror movie with her pot belly and cocoyam leg
Re: WTF? Check Out What This Lady Wore To A Party by agbonkamen(f): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
dis one na person sufer carry am for 9months say she go dey useful to the society but here today a disgrace infact bad influence to the younger ones see as she be like roasted chicken

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Guys Ask A Girl/girls If They Are Handsome? / Should I Do It? / I Don't Deserve His Love, But He Keeps Showering Me Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.