Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] (74501 Views)

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” / Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by nikkypearl(f): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
KiNiBiGd:

Oh sorry you got it wrong, I meant the mechanical n electrical services not the interior. You should have said this in your first comment
OK,u sud have stated the electrical aspect in your comment.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by KiNiBiGd: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
nikkypearl:
OK,u sud have stated the electrical aspect in your comment.

OK am sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by segcymoor(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by horlakunle25(m): 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm!! Hotel room or there own gangan
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Teespice(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
I like that of wizkid and Peter okoye.
the rest are too loud in terms of design.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
andyanders:

Yomi is the best among the list.
Yeah!, his colour combination and interior setting showed so much maturity.

I am not surprise, he's a designer so knws wat's up, followed by peter abi paul's room, and lastly his bro AY.

Others are childish, and over crowded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Ugoeze2016: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yomi Casual bedroom is my first show, E-money next. I was expecting to see Linda Ikeji bedroom, poster where is it?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Elo4: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
TVTKOKO:
There's nothing special about peters really.. E monies room is just too shiny for a bedroom.. Yomi's bedroom is d best there

Peter room looks more of a room(I.e matured).

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
AY MAKUN ROOM ROCKS FOR ME ABEG
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Peter Okoye's is the most mature bedroom there.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
They all tried. It's my hope that mine will not be lesser.
God bless us all
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by lionson(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Which kind stupid talk be this one? Nonsense! How person bedroom go make me work hard?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Swaggygal: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Teckno's room looks childish especially for putting that christmas tree,or does he celebrate christmas everiday?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by greetings(f): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
And my bedroom

Really niiiice!
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by idris4r83(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
greetings:

Really niiiice!
thanx

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by paezeamama: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yomi casual is the best d guy na talented designer now... So way do u expect.. Kat follow on IG I see 4 ur self
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Dekingmoses(m): 4:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
idris4r83:
And my bedroom
ur bed room and bed bug are like

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nairaland wh0re.s be like ' I will like to be phucked in this kind of room' cheesy

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by agarawu23(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Even without their bedrooms, I am working hard already undecided
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by sinola(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
kachris:
Ngtag Blog bring to you the top 6 celebrities bedroom. Go through them and tell me whose bedroom is the best.

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-oZDulN_5Iyo/VnK28oq4ENI/AAAAAAAAg1g/vbWTbhTwJxg/s1600/ay-bedroom.png[/img]
1. AY Makun's room

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-db5WC8dyHS0/VnK2-Qmwz6I/AAAAAAAAg14/UYIAQobwA0E/s1600/e-moneys-bedroom1.png[/img]
2. E-Money's room

[img]
http://2.bp..com/-nRRR0P7o2U4/VnK27OnkzYI/AAAAAAAAg1E/8dSC-0ZNhP4/s1600/Peters-bedroom.jpg[/img]
3. Peter Okoye's room

[img]
http://1.bp..com/-wy6nUCw7b-8/VnK29a9wNDI/AAAAAAAAg1s/pnDkGkbYH6Q/s1600/tekno-bedroom.jpeg[/img]
4. Tekno's room

[img]
http://4.bp..com/-WAkubsQfx6s/VnK2-x6fRaI/AAAAAAAAg18/3LtZcGItrGs/s1600/wizkid-bedroom.jpeg[/img]
5. Wizkid's room

[img]
http://1.bp..com/-xkpz71mXpQk/VnK2__OgnoI/AAAAAAAAg2Q/ToRF6gH7dxw/s1600/yomi-casual-bedroom.jpg[/img]
6. Yomi Casaul's room

Which of the bedroom do you like?? I prefer yomi casaul...

Source.... [url=http://ngtag..nl/2016/07/meet-6-nigeria-celebrity-bedrooms-that.html?m=0[/url]

so na here dat small wizkid they use convert all these small small galz to his babymama#diarisgodooooo
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by nathpope(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
A bedroom is meant to be cosy....not as flashy as an amusement park....

I.e....Peter okoyes' it is....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by girl4rmspace(f): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
I love yomi's and e money bedroom.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Chimourinho(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
My room in Kuala Lumpur

1 Share

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by muhazeen(m): 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
peter own is d best, cool and calm

2 Likes

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Archmed(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
A. Y 's room, though simple, is sleep inviting.. d essence of a bedroom anyway.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by jose4shizzle: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
AY and Yomi casual nailed it
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by whitestar01(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
AY ! Why ?
Yours is lovely .
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Emperor4tune(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
If these are the kind of rooms celebrities live in,it means Emperor4tune is 5x richer than these guys,dat is just a cheap 1,the house i am living in worth 95million from exterior to interior,am not bragging you need to see it for yourself...call me on 08169577812 if you want to see my manificient edifix...never see yourself down in life
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Youngsage: 5:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Peter's room does it for me... Simple and calm just the way I like it.
A room shouldn't be too bright imho. Should be cool and homely.
Yomi Casuals' is next. smiley
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Youngsage: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
nathpope:
A bedroom is meant to be cosy....not as flashy as an amusement park....

I.e....Peter okoyes' it is....

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by COURVOISier(m): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yomi causal for class and E-money for luxury. cool

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Austiano87: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
o God of the poor pls answer my call an bless with something more better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.