Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,011 members, 7,825,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] (74511 Views)

“you Are Shapeless” – Fan Tells Uriel, She Fires Back Hard (SEE PHOTOS) / Yung6ix: “Davido Has Set The Record, Every Man Must Work Hard For His Woman” / Even My Phone Understands The Economy Is Hard - See What It Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by ManTiger(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
So a stair leads to AY's room? OK o.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by translux(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
They're all good but mine is better cos I sleep on mat!
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by MrTour: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP, your room is the best grin
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by jojothaiv(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
So their bedrooms will make one work hard...
Now i get the OP drift....
But as for me with or without their bedroom, i'm gonna work hard mehn.....
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by jojothaiv(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
translux:
some one should help me to move this to front page
because i don't know how to do that I received the
shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision
that do you know that 93.71% of the world population
are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born
again. and that there are so many born again in the
93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare
Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Unfortunately, most of us ain't bother with this...

#IAmSinnerThough!
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by CheedyJ(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Omo, am sure d witch will find somewhere in d room and sleep jejely, in d mrng, d witch go even beg 4 pardon
..life is sweet wen der is money & gud health
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by faitheverest(f): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
The kind of rooms you will enter and bleeps all day! Nawa shocked ooo
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by BoboFashion(m): 6:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
faitheverest:
The kind of rooms you will enter and bleeps all day! Nawa shocked ooo

You see ur life!

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by 45feelings: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
paschal47:
E money and yomi's room rocks.

God pick my call please!

Na speed dail be my call settings now..
But peter n guitar sha (no be studio na,one is ok. Teckno was it Xmass season shocked
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by endove(f): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
E money and AY

Oooooh my Gosh
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Silumi(f): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
mwtchhh OP is this a joke where is Linda ikeji's room
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by muller101(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tekno's room be like coat of many colours.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by sonety2k(m): 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by fullz: 7:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yomi's room.
a spacious bedroom and a kingsize bed.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Zieristclair(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
wasco24:
Even holy ladies go fall and carry belly for those rooms
chei grin
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yomi seconded by AY. Am getting there soon.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by kachris: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sard:
Yomi Casual's room looks better IMO. He actually shows he's a fashion expert with that room.
That AY also has good taste.
Others are nice too except that of Techno which looks tacky to me.
Money is good sha! Man must make money.

That's true bros... yomi room is better than others. Tekno still dey learn

1 Like

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by ormariona(m): 8:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
life is all about the money oo :Dlife is all about the money oo
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by fairygeh(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Peter Okoye's room is ok for me.no extravagance.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by nwanky(m): 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
MzDesire:
Yomi casual's room.....classy. me likey

*we* likey
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Kingjay45: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lalasticla wer ur bedroom ni? u suppose get bedroom :DLalasticla wer ur bedroom ni? u suppose get bedroom
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by goodheart02(m): 11:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
I prefer that of Yomi....simple and exquisite.
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by mikron(m): 12:05am On Jul 29, 2016
how many times would this topic of celebrities bedroom make front page?
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by oneagleswing222(f): 1:44am On Jul 29, 2016
OK, check out my bed room too. Na only them waka come?

Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by MzDesire(f): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2016
nwanky:

*we* likey
grin
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Ebismith: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Why Wizkid room floor come dorty like this now? sad
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Johnkantius97(m): 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
peachesandroses:
peter okoye's...so calm and homey smiley
You have a good eye
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 29, 2016
TVTKOKO:
There's nothing special about peters really.. E monies room is just too shiny for a bedroom.. Yomi's bedroom is d best there
And One will not be surprise that somebody like you sleeps in pako bed...still have the guts to foam in your mouth
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by TVTKOKO(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2016
GreatSE:

And One will not be surprise that somebody like you sleeps in pako bed...still have the guts to foam in your mouth
pahdin? You quoted me to spill this trash?
Am way too matured to trade words with you.. Whatever i typed is MY OWN opinion, and is no business of yours.
Thank you
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by Jok3r(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Meet The 6 Nigeria Celebrity Bedrooms That Will Make You Work Hard [see Photos] by gidjah(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2016
Benita27:
cheesy cheesy mostly E-money's room.

The witch will be like, is this real Gold. cheesy
hahaha haha!!! That must be an African witch then!, dey are used to poor lives and wretchedness, but oyinbo witch no go fear this kind room, Maka why, they get nicer rooms Jane!. But to be honest, those are exquisite abeg, I am already dreaming of one of those soon, my new home must carry one of this designs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tosin Ajibade 'Olorisupergal': Men Say They Can't Date Me Because I'm Richer / Charlyboy: 'Why I Stopped Sleeping In My Casket And Killed My Pet Python' / Photos From Jude Okoye's Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.