Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us (1032 Views)

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by donestk(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2016
1. They wear padded bra and panties to look "full" for us.

2. They bleach their skin for us.

3. Pay a makeup artist to look cute for us.

4. Use kitty tightening cream to add value to their.... for us.

5. Exercise their life out just to keep fit for us.

The list is countless.

Please add yours.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2016
undecided
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
they also get the services of native doctor to have us in some cases

they also change their maiden name to complement us

they also get nine months imprisonment to keep our lineage multiplying

the efforts made by their parents in given them proper training over the years becomes our benefit at long run

they go through excruciating pain at hair saloons for we to admire them
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by tosyne2much(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
They lie about being virgins just to increase their market value.. Smh
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
donestk:
1. They wear padded bra and panties to look "full" for us.

2. They bleach their skin for us.

3. Pay a makeup artist to look cute for us.

4. Use kitty tightening cream to add value to their.... for us.

5. Exercise their life out just to keep fit for us.

The list is countless.

Please add yours.

......⚡You are male but you understand the extreme changes women make just to appeal 2 the male gaze

I think that I am in love embarassed
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by donestk(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Lol

KingCheezyPuff:

......⚡You are male but you understand the extreme changes women make just to appeal 2 the male gaze

I think that I am in love embarassed
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by sinaj(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Nd whose money do they use to do thing u listed wink

Btw it's only a girl that has inferiority complex that will go through stress for a guy.

Btw how does virginity increase someone's market value

Mitcheeeeeew
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by donestk(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
You mean a dude does full funding undecided

sinaj:
Nd whose money do they use to do thing u listed wink

Btw it's only a girl that has inferiority complex that will go through stress for a guy.

Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by sinaj(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
donestk:
You mean a dude does full funding undecided

yea any guy that wants that should be ready to fund it.

Awesome men indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by tgurl21(f): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Be giving yourself hope there. undecided
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by DuchessGloriana(f): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2016
sinaj:
yea any guy that wants that should be ready to fund it.

Awesome men indeed grin
Boo Boo
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by sinaj(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2016
DuchessGloriana:
Boo Boo
sweetest heart kiss kiss kiss
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by queenoflafia(f): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
I can go any length to keep my maga na
Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by DuchessGloriana(f): 11:14am On Jul 28, 2016
sinaj:
sweetest heart kiss kiss kiss

welcome to to ur zone and show me around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aren't Men Awesome? See What Ladies Do For Us by sinaj(f): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2016
DuchessGloriana:

welcome to to ur zone and show me around
boo

I formatted my fone o!

Snd me msg on wasap pls

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hungrycork / See How This Guy Help A Married Lady Save Her Marriage / Why Nigeria Ladies Don't Like Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.