Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies (57880 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by StreetTV: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Ladies! Do you prefer a struggling man or an already-made man? What's your choice...give reasons for your choice

www.streettv.com.ng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSe19y056qc

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2017
smiley
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nutase: 9:35am On Apr 14, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by refiner(f): 9:37am On Apr 14, 2017
Already made man... lipsrsealed

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Michellla(f): 9:38am On Apr 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2017
I will prefer a semi_alrdy made man and a semi_struggler,so we can hustle together and be MADE.

193 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by whitebeard(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I will prefer a semi_alrdy made man and a semi_struggler,so we can hustle together and be MADE.
make sense

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by whitebeard(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2017
I won't reveal my wealth to any woman I wanna marry until after the marriage

213 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by nikkypearl(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2017
a struggling ready made guy is better!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2017
A normal guy who is not struggling or ready made tongue.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by StreetTV: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2017
hmmm

ToriBlue:
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by StreetTV: 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2017
ToriBlue:

ok
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2017
Struggling guy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by vanida6: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2017
Already made man tongue

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
Interesting topic. I think guys should also be concerned about the caliber of lady they'll like to end up with. These days its better to spend the rest of your life with somebody that can significantly complement you financially. Personally I've always said I'd never consider a lady that can't at least meet me 40% of the way, because I have so many projects lined up and our contributions will be 60-40. So the question isn't really what type of guy you 'prefer' its what kind of guy you meet up to. There's nothing wrong with being unemployed or earning peanuts and praying for a rich man to give you a life sha. You can either beat your chest with pride and say you want a man you can complement significantly or you humbly beg for a made man to rescue you from poverty. Your own worth should determine your taste in men. Though TBH I personally don't respect girls that think because they're fine they should get a made man, I only respect women that work hard to make an honest living, instead of leeching off their daddies and sugar daddies/yahoo boyfriends.

273 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by DaisyII: 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2017
i'm somewhere in between.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by pedrilo: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
u will end up with a woman u dnt like bro. Trust me.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 9:16pm On Apr 14, 2017
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.

195 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by chi080369243(f): 9:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
uyiekpenn:
I can't date or even marry a woman who's not financially stable herself. If I'm earning 1m naira per month, my wife must be earning nothing less than 500-800k per month. No girl wants a struggling man but they forget that even the already made man was once a struggling man too.
Thats true sha.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2017
whitebeard:
Maybe you wanna marry an oyibo cos an average Naija girl can stay in Lagos and see your pocket in Abujagrin

260 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Ifakiland(m): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2017
My desire to get rich isn't so a gal can say yes to me or not...I wanna get rich cos I love been rich.
I need guys to AV dat mentality stop pursuing wealth to impress this hoes...pursue wealth for ur own good.

212 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Ifakiland:
My desire to get rich isn't so a gal can say yes to me or not...I wanna get rich cos I love been rich.
I need guys to AV dat mentality stop pursuing wealth to impress this hoes...pursue wealth for ur own good.
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.

350 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by StreetTV: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2017
uyiekpenn:
you're very correct. Most guys want to be rich just to impress cheap girls. I want to be rich to be able take care of my lovely mom who has suffered a lot for me and my siblings, my dad who invested in me and also to put a smile on the faces of those who don't have. That's my aim of wanting to be rich.

Wow

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by uyiekpenn(m): 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
StreetTV:

Wow
are you surprised?

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Bizibi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2017
uyiekpenn:
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Cholls(m): 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2017
refiner:
Already made man... lipsrsealed
my sister are u already made woman ya sef.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Cholls(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
a struggling ready made guy is better!
my sister hmm war a perfect storm...having to put the two together.
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by megareal: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
I prefer a man who hasn't arrived yet, but still on the right path to getting there.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by DaniDani(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Me too I prefer already made woman. Who want carry last.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmm.
Hi Alero3Arubi, good evening.
What's ur take on this topic smiley
Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
IamZod:
Hmmm.
Hi Alero3Arubi, good evening.
What's ur take on this topic smiley

I want Denzel Washington.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

I want Denzel Washington.
Wow.. Y do u like him..
Happy easter Sunday to u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Female DJ And Her Husband-to-be / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys / My Wife Almost Found Christmas Gift Thailand Girlfriend Sent To Me - UK Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.