Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men (3188 Views)

9 Categories Of Ladies That Use Pregnancy To Trap Men Down / 5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by adconline(m): 5:56am On Dec 07, 2006
http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3593340

Melanie Brown: 'I Can't Wait to Have Murphy's Baby'
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:02am On Dec 07, 2006
Uh I dont think she got pregnant on purpose, just happened I guess. It's not like she's some poor groupie.

Dude has 7 kids? jeez. bleh
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by adconline(m): 6:41am On Dec 07, 2006
She cant wait to have Eddie's baby is not  by omission  but by commission.  She was in her cycle and had  sex with uncoated  Eddie.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by mamaput(f): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2006
In this case because she is not making it.
By the time the father pays for that baby, she never has to work a day in her life.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by adconline(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2006
so some women are gold diggers despite their status
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by mamaput(f): 9:01am On Dec 07, 2006
adconline:

so some women are gold diggers despite their status

What are her status?
Any child born Today will not know who she is not even spice girls.
They will one day hear a remix but not know who sang that song first.
I am not sure that lady has much money left
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by kkutecolo(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2006
hmm, i dont think so.girls dont trap male with pregnancy.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by mamaput(f): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2006
The do and most do it to trap the man into marrage.
After all many girls in Nigeria today are they not pregnant when they marry.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by harvey(m): 10:28am On Dec 07, 2006
1.when the money is there
2.when they think they are getting too old without a husband
3.when they are in love but its not reciprocated and they are ready to stay.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by gbengaijot(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2006
i think the question is a wrong one, the question should be, Why do men do their thing without sticking a condom on!,

Why blaming the ladies all the time.i just hate that idea so much as if it wasnt a Union between a man and a woman!
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by Eurphoria(f): 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2006
Mel is a millionaire herself though not as rich as Eddie but she got more than a few bob in the bank thanks to her spicegirls career etc. However, i reckon she got pregnant for fame nothing more. I think because she hasnt reaLLY DONE MUCH SINCE HER FAILED ALBUM and also seeing her co band mate Posh(victoria beckham) always in the lime light, she just like many other celebs think this would boost her up a gear or two, atleast get people talking about her in America. Do you know 3yrs ago she was photographed with an unknown girl in public parks in LA kissing and conudling? Making it obvious and easy for the paparazzi to photograph her.she is just after more exposure.

She does have money, if she didnt she wont be able to maintain a 3million pound country home would she? Its about fame. Why she picked Eddie is beyond me. Anyway she has succeed in a small way, we here talking about her arent we? smiley

@Gbenga smiley
lol lol you so right why not wear a frigging jimmy? i dont think i would have slept with Eddie murphy of all ppl without a condom, ewww check his history with dodgy shemales etc that man dips his willy in any thing. Melanie was brave.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by Busta(f): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2006
He seems to be a very fetile guy. grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by mamaput(f): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2006
She may be rich now . But if she is not a good biz woman and cannot invest , that money will not last for ever.
She needs to stay in biz to keep up the standard.
Come to think of it , if Eddy has 7 kids then what is left for her.?
Eurphoria this time you are right.
You see i can admitt when am wrong grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by desiree(f): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2006
See, their story makes my tummy growl. I read somewhere that they have broken up and Eddie said publicly on a T.V interview that, he doesn't know who the father of the unborn child is, He also wants a paternity test done as soon as it comes out.

Eurphoria, got it spot on, she is only looking for publicity and not money. The arrangement should siut them both because they are but sex freaks. Eddie can invite his she male lover, Mel can bring her lesbian lover into the relationship undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by Eurphoria(f): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2006
Eurphoria this time you are right.
You see i can admitt when am wrong

so can i mamaput grin
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by adconline(m): 5:59am On Dec 08, 2006
I thought she once filed for bankruptcy. Tony Braxton sold 20 million  records but still went  bankrupt. I think she wanted to still be part of Edie's estate.  If you got pregnant  for every guy you dated, you should be having a football team. Some  women are  very calculative and picky when it comes to having babies and I think Melanie is way of the list.
Re: Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant To Trap men by Ameena(f): 10:26am On Dec 08, 2006
Gosh!! I cant believe some women still actually do that? That is so old-fashioned, it does'nt even work anymore.

(1) (Reply)

She Has No Issue Doing Me And My Friend / Sex With Older Women/men....share Ur Xperience / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.