Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) (22317 Views)

OAU Begins Renovation Of Dilapidated Hostels / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / Ambrose Alli University Students Cooking With Firewood In Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by feisty1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hew d toilet sucks.if dis were ur wards toilet in sch WL u still keep Dem der.a federal sch for dat matter.tnks to d new VC.i jst hope he s NT tryn to entice ppl
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by abisola192(f): 8:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
fattbabakay:
Fynestboi doesn't move threads to FP, only super moderators do, how difficult is that to understand? - Plus, why is it paining u??

Noted

Uhhhh.. Paining me? Very funny , cos am a student of Oau and like I said it was just an observation.. But Oau renovates toilets?

It is well

Make una no descend on me o... What did I expect , this is the greeeat nairaland we are talking about
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by abisola192(f): 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
abisola192

Yes sir..

Mr. Philosophy
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by pamcode(m): 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2533013/obafemi-awolowo-university-poor-welfare

https://www.nairaland.com/2533013/obafemi-awolowo-university-poor-welfare

[size=11pt]
Damn all those plumbers will almost curse the day they started plumbing when they started work in AWO and Faj toilets.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
pamcode:
Damn all those plumbers will almost curse the day they started plumbing when they started work in AWO and Faj toilets.

They are on it already, and it is not funny. cheesy
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by pamcode(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
ronald4lif:
Wow, so students were living in this disgusting place before now. Just wow.
My bro that what we pass through o. I use my block toilet once in a week and it one of the best in the whole school. To be sincere tho School mgt can't take all the blame some students need to be given lessons on toilet use and mgt. I can't begin to recount my experiences.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Princepoint(m): 3:03am On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
See toilets shocked sad

Go see unilag own

1 Like

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by 2mNaira: 3:16am On Jul 29, 2016
abisola192:

Noted

Uhhhh.. Paining me? Very funny , cos am a student of Oau and like I said it was just an observation.. But Oau renovates toilets?

It is well

Make una no descend on me o... What did I expect , this is the greeeat nairaland we are talking about

Your comment is not out of place.He can recommend thread for front page.Which is what he most likely does. So he implicitely is responsible for moving those threads to front page.Notice that he did not deny his involvement.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Jmasoke(m): 8:41am On Jul 29, 2016
christejames:
Just the same pattern the current UNN VC used on assumption of office, he went round the boys hostel (FRANCO) and promised to fix them. Fortunately he is living up to that by his aggressive renovation of the hostels' toilets...

Just that he is yet to fix Franco refectory as promised...

Dats nyx!
Are u a student at UNN?

Am applying for DE there!
I need update from u incase u are a student there
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by fattbabakay(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
betterABIAstate:
please swerve, I didn't mention you.
I only wanted you to be sensible.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Plumbers get mind shaa! Phew!

You won't understand what I mean unless you have lived in university hostel and ever summoned the courage to enter the toilets.
Different sheds of poo.
You just gotta time the cleaners just to be the first after they have pounded the previous day collective shit down the sewer.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by christejames(m): 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Jmasoke:

Dats nyx!
Are u a student at UNN?

Am applying for DE there!
I need update from u incase u are a student there
yes I'm a UNN student, they haven't started selling the form for DE...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / Enugu's Chioma Ebue Wins Second Best Teacher For JSS In Nigeria / What Was Your Survival Job Oversea As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.