Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) (22346 Views)

OAU Begins Renovation Of Dilapidated Hostels / How Tattered A Room In OAU Hostel Is (pictures) / Ambrose Alli University Students Cooking With Firewood In Hostel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
For the love of God, why are those workers not wearing PPE equipment embarassed
I just can't imagine the type of extreme filth lipsrsealed they are exposed to in that dilapidated sh!t hole embarassed
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Smileprince(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/2533013/obafemi-awolowo-university-poor-welfare

https://www.nairaland.com/2533013/obafemi-awolowo-university-poor-welfare

[size=11pt]

With these images, where do you think you deserve in the world ranking of universities.

If you're lucky to have 10,000th position, I'll still say you don't deserve it. Chai naija uni std don suffer. Is not as if they didn't pay school fees ooo
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Exmarte: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
With swift actions and "bone-faced" reaction to things,I won't be suprised if this Elujoba guy get craze for head. I'm waiting for the day he'll comman give "awo landlords" quit notice...make war start for hin tenure b dat cheesy
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
NigerDeltan:
Godbless the person that invented Social Media platform grin

Fynestboi are you the "Oga plumber"?

Lol me keh lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by 1stdammy: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
It's a pity he's only gonna act for Six month..........indeed a pity
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by mixratio(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hope he is making arrangements for efficient water supply to that toilet or else... Work done =0
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fourwinds: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Iceberg3: 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abeg let them fix the shalangas o,the next most, if not equally, important thing to the sophisticated ppl,after mouthfoaming and masturbating over "shinedu" igbo issues is shiitting and more shitttying!
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool

Mozambique

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Gracious10: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
I have one question,

Is it that people who use these toilets are pigs or that they are paralyzed or that their arms and feet are chopped off? Even my 10 yr old knows that after bathing, he cleans out his bath tub and drys out the sink so it's clean when next he uses it.

Why is it so difficult for an average Nigerian youth to clean up after themselves?

You use the bathroom and you just can't wash it out after yourself, someting that will take less than 2 minutes so the next person can follow your trend.

Maintenence aside because after fixing these bathrooms, toilets and grown adults can't keep the place clean, it will go back to square one. Completely filthy!!

Yes oo, some will come on here to tell me they in school to study and not to clean, be very ready to eat your own poop because directly or indirectly, your filth will catch up with u.

2 Likes

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by dadaijboy: 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
oyb:

Where did you find this? cheesy

grin

Where there is a will, there is a way.. grin
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by oluwanimoduroty: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
At last cool
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Engineermbugame(m): 3:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pavore9:

Man must work.
lol ,iz notin man .wen d moni is involved.am a plumber too.i once use waterproof to pack shit.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by fattbabakay(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
PaulWillbliz:
Fattkay cool
handsome_muchacho
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Aydesmond(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dammit.... Is that real shocked wow.... Old and dirty......later dose oau Boyz will start shouting best structure.... Me reping better by far..... U fit sleep for unilorin toilet self.... Even toilet wey dey walkway better pass OAU Boyz hostel toilet SMH
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by abisola192(f): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
@ fynestboi.. I have been an avid reader of your posts and contributions.
I respect your contributions and posts here on nairaland.
As an Oau student myself, I love the fact that you use your office (as a moderator) to keep us updated about the happenings of the school be it strike, nasu wahala, student union, resumption date, etc.

However, I think you have ****used* that power. May I remind you that this forum is a national forum which embraces all states, tribe in Nigeria and even in Diaspora. As far as am concerned this forum is home to most people when it comes to getting updates on various sections. Being a moderator in the education section does not mean every little thing that happens in Oau should make front page.. I mean Oau is not the only school around and people looking for any news relating to The uni can always go to the education section if its not on front page..

Please try and look into this
Keep up the good work cheesy

Please oo.. Ts just an observation

2 Likes

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by striker07(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
the assertion by some OAU students that it is the most beautiful institution in Nigeria has been false considering its present state,generally most Nigerian institution need upgrade, no foreigner will be pleased to attend institution with this sorry state.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by striker07(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
the assertion by some OAU students that it is the most beautiful institution in Nigeria has been false considering its present state,generally most Nigerian institution need upgrade, no foreigner will be pleased to attend institution with this sorry state.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Fynestboi: 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
abisola192

Sure I know, but not all OAU thread make it to Frontpage, and maybe you aint conversant with other school's thread hitting Frontpage, probably you are only watching out for OAU thread, if you were observant enough you will see other school's thread on Frontpage. (Uniben, Unilorin, Unijos) more than enough, try and pay attention to other thread from others school. Try it. wink

It is just a coincidence, that the whole event this week, were so important to be ignored hence the Frontpage.

Also,, that most thread about OAU hits Frontpage doesn't mean other threads relating to other schools don't.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder how this OAU boys eat garbage and come online to shout OAU, Oba Awon University.

I'm just imagining what their labs and classes will look like undecided
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by RAPMAN02(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Olalan:
The toilets and bathrooms got so bad due to the bad usage by some students, you begin to wonder if they came from decent homes
I wonder if some students have mental illness with the way they use toilets and public properties. Room checks should be enforced and defaulters should be penalized..
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fynestboi:
abisola192

Sure I know, but not all OAU thread make it to Frontpage, and maybe you aint conversant with other school's thread hitting Frontpage, probably you are only watching out for OAU thread, if you were observant enough you will see other school's thread on Frontpage. (Uniben, Unilorin, Unijos) more than enough, try and pay attention to other thread from others school. Try it. wink

It is just a coincidence, that the whole event this week, were so important to be ignored hence the Frontpage.

Also,, that most thread about OAU hits Frontpage doesn't mean other threads relating to other schools don't.
of all important threads that can make front page, its OAU toilet renovation that you chose to push there. How will that benefit an average visitor here

1 Like

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
RAPMAN02:
I wonder if some students have mental illness with the way they use toilets and public properties. Room checks should be enforced and defaulters should be penalized..
is it also the students fault that their halls can't be repainted and the grasses around cleared?

Are students suppose to be painters and gardeners?
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by fattbabakay(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
abisola192:
As an Oau student myself, I love the fact that you use your office (as a moderator) to keep us updated about the happenings of the school be it strike, nasu wahala, student union, resumption date, etc.

However, I think you have ****used* that power. May I remind you that this forum is a national forum which embraces all states, tribe in Nigeria and even in Diaspora. As far as am concerned this forum is home to most people when it comes to getting updates on various sections. Being a moderator in the education section does not mean every little thing that happens in Oau should make front page.. I mean Oau is not the only school around and people looking for any news relating to The uni can always go to the education section if its not on front page..

Fynestboi doesn't move threads to FP, only super moderators do, how difficult is that to understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by fattbabakay(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
of all important threads that can make front page, its OAU toilet renovation that you chose to push there. How will that benefit an average visitor here
Fynestboi doesn't move threads to FP, only super moderators do, how difficult is that to understand? - Plus, why is it paining u??
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by betterABIAstate: 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
fattbabakay:
Fynestboi doesn't move threads to FP, only super moderators do, how difficult is that to understand? - Plus, why is it paining u??
please swerve, I didn't mention you.

1 Like

Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by Ghydyon(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
abisola192:

What is this one saying
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by firfinch101(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Perharps the most difficult thing to control is human beings. That is a good move by the acting VC. OAU student should appreciate him by making proper use of the facilities.
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by EazyJ(f): 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
abisola192:

Seconded
Re: Renovation of toilets in OAU Hostel (Photos) by onyxo76(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just hope all this repairs won't be in vain, we lack the attitude of maintaining things. Good work Vc.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU NEC Holds Decisive Meeting On Thursday / The Positive Turnout Of UNN Protest(pics) / LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.