Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,196 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

(photo)woman 'dumps Newborn Baby In A Plastic Bag TWO HOURS After Giving Birth' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)woman 'dumps Newborn Baby In A Plastic Bag TWO HOURS After Giving Birth' (365 Views)

Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(photo)woman 'dumps Newborn Baby In A Plastic Bag TWO HOURS After Giving Birth' by amakoro(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2016
A woman has been arrested for allegedly dumping her two-hour-old newborn baby inside a plastic bag and leaving the tot to die.
The 20-year-old mother is thought to have been uncertain about who the child’s father was and decided to abandon it because she did not have a stable income.
The abandoned pink plastic bag was reportedly spotted in Wangjiaoqiao village, south-west China, by locals who were shocked to find the newborn inside.
The child, whose gender was not reported, was rushed to hospital by police for emergency treatment. It is not clear when the incident happened.
But doctors could not save the baby’s life despite four hours of desperate attempts to revive the tot.

See Photos here, viewer discretion advised>>http://newsmodules..com/2016/07/woman-dumps-newborn-baby-in-nylon-bag-two-hours-after.html
Re: (photo)woman 'dumps Newborn Baby In A Plastic Bag TWO HOURS After Giving Birth' by Cutehector(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Sometimes I just don't get it

Don't really knw who amongst these will get the greater punishment

The rapistt

The one who commits abortion

The one doesn't commit abortion but takes pain to give birth and have d mind to throw d baby away
Re: (photo)woman 'dumps Newborn Baby In A Plastic Bag TWO HOURS After Giving Birth' by cruzita(f): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2016
after carrying the child and bearing the pains for good 9mnths ,u still have the mind to throw dump the child .

Worse than the devil himself

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Friends / I Get Question Abeg!! / Must Read: My Life As A Yahoo Boy ( Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.