Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? (985 Views)

Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. / Ladies and lack of respect / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by ernesty20(m): 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
My friend has a wife who calls him brother solomon..

Maybe it's because they are yet to have a kid.
A sign of respect or what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by EniHolar(f): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yes it isn't!

Next Question...
Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by charijee(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
EniHolar:
Yes it isn't!

Next Question...
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by donTbone(m): 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Calling him brother solomon is the same as calling him. Solomon Love.

It shouldn't be about what she calls him, but the attitude she shows with the name calling.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by Dotwillis1(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
she is used to it
Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by Trendin(m): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Some wives address their husbands as 'daddy'. Go shoot them.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by buharisbae(f): 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Trendin:
Some wives address their husbands as 'daddy'. Go shoot them.

daddy and brother is diff undecided
Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by zeebra(f): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
it kinda sounds unromantic. or maybe its just the nickname she calls her boo
Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by KINGinVAHALA: 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
ernesty20:
My friend has a wife who calls him brother solomon..

Maybe it's because they are yet to have a kid.

A sign of respect or what exactly?

Good day boss, please check your email, I have replied your mail.
Re: Yoruba Pple Know How To Respect One Another But Is This A Sign Of Respect? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Highly spiritual

(1) (Reply)

Should The Boyfriend Be Responsible For All The Calls In A Relationshio / My Step-dad Tried To Marry Me Out. / Does She Have Low Self Esteem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.