Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. (4241 Views)

Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This. / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Ugowizboy(m): 12:19pm On May 24, 2018
A controversial facebook writer who goes by the name Kosi Ugo, has this to say about vagina shaming.

Dear guys, listen to what I'm about to say.

You see the vagina, it is very powerful. Don't ever joke with it.

A vagina was responsible for bringing you into this world. That should be enough reason why you should respect and adore it.

The idea of vagina shaming a woman should be stopped. When I mean stopped, it should be stopped with immediate effect.

I hear people calling women "loosed pussy" "smelly toto" "expired toto" and other vagina slurs in attempt to make a woman feel bad.
There are thousands and other ways to hurt a woman, but never never say bad things about her sex organs.

Let me tell you, you might think you are important as a man, but you aren't even up to half important as that of a woman.
Women can survive and live in this world without the help of any man, but a man can never do same.

All a man does is to bring his sperm and that's the end! A woman nutures it, watches it grow gradually for nine months and goes through pain in bringing the baby out.
And you silly tarts who call themselves men have the mouth to vagina shame women?!

Technology has become so advanced that a bone marrow of a human body is being groomed to start substituting the male sperm.
You and I know what happens next, right?
We the male gender would be totally useless when that technology finally comes to life.

A vagina is so powerful to the extent that we should even bow and reverence it before doing justice to it.
That's why I pity those men who make agreements with prostitutes and refuse to pay them after sleeping with them.
You are such a fool to joke with a powerful tool such as the vagina!

I watched a video where men where giving hormonal drugs to experience half of the pains women go through during child birth and you needed to see the way men were crying in pains and agony.
We can't survive in what women go through, not even for a day!

Respect women! They deserve every bit of it.

©Kosi Ugo

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Oreofepeters: 12:21pm On May 24, 2018
Women should learn to respect the dick.

simple.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Phenotech(m): 12:49pm On May 24, 2018
They should learn to respect the D*ck as well

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 24, 2018
The vagina is meant to be pounded like pounded yam..

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Lalas247(f): 12:54pm On May 24, 2018
its true the power of Pussey cheesy
making men act up since 18bc .....

pls note.. not all pussey has this power

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
I respect the vagina a lot wink

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2018
which vagina(s) are men suppose to respect undecided

is it the same ones that smell like rotten fish mixed with 5weeks old soured beans and expired yiju milk undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Mufasa27(m): 1:12pm On May 24, 2018
Some ladies really need to start respecting their vagina if the want men to respect it.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Ugowizboy(m): 1:52pm On May 24, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
which vagina(s) are men suppose to respect undecided

is it the same ones that smell like rotten fish mixed with 5weeks old soured beans and expired yiju milk undecided
do you have blood convenant with dead corpses? obviously, that should explain a lot
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Ugowizboy(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2018
Mufasa27:
Some ladies really need to start respecting their vagina if the want men to respect it.
The vagina is a powerful tool, bro. it deserves respect, no matter what

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by alphaconde(m): 1:58pm On May 24, 2018
the person who wrote this post is a Virgina
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2018
The saying is no longer “respect women” it has now turned to “respect vagina”

This is why it’s good for men to pray before doing justice to the vagina.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Pusyiter(m): 3:28pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247, you will have to walk alone on this matter grin
All has the power because they perform same functions.
You may not like the Ms. K's own does not remove the fact that someone adores it somewhere.
Different strokes but the power is the same.
Now! we can never walk alone!!! grin
Lalas247:

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:

let me tell you somthing,the power of most todayz women is theirs vjs.there is this lady in my neighbourhood that always boast of building her house with the help of her vj here in abj.there was this incident of another lady bringing there military personnel all the way from mogadishu barracks down to kubwa cos she culdn't stand a face off with a fellow lady.if by now you dont know this...i rest my case with your moniker
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 24, 2018
morningstar55:
let me tell you somthing,the power of most todayz women is theirs vjs.there is this lady in my neighbourhood that always boast of building her house with the help of her vj here in abj.there was this incident of another lady bringing there military personnel all the way from mogadishu barracks down to kubwa cos she culdn't stand a face off with a fellow lady.if by now you dont know this...i rest my case with your moniker
its not only about Vjays bro. It’s the whole package that breaks a man.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:
its not only about Vjays bro. It’s the whole package that breaks a man.
guy...the vj is theirs selling point.remember i said most..not all
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

You are not serious
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 24, 2018
Op better tell. This guys here tongue
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Hhenryy: 4:55pm On May 24, 2018
[s]
Ugowizboy:
A controversial facebook writer who goes by the name Kosi Ugo, has this to say about vagina shaming.

A vagina was responsible for bringing you into this world. That should be enough reason why you should respect and adore it.

The idea of vagina shaming a woman should be stopped. When I mean stopped, it should be stopped with immediate effect.

I hear people calling women "loosed pussy" "smelly toto" "expired toto" and other vagina slurs in attempt to make a woman feel bad.
There are thousands and other ways to hurt a woman, but never never say bad things about her sex organs.

Let me tell you, you might think you are important as a man, but you aren't even up to half important as that of a woman.
Women can survive and live in this world without the help of any man, but a man can never do same.

All a man does is to bring his sperm and that's the end! A woman nutures it, watches it grow gradually for nine months and goes through pain in bringing the baby out.
And you silly tarts who call themselves men have the mouth to vagina shame women?!

Technology has become so advanced that a bone marrow of a human body is being groomed to start substituting the male sperm.
We the male gender would be totally useless when that technology finally comes to life.

A vagina is so powerful to the extent that we should even bow and reverence it before doing justice to it.
That's why I pity those men who make agreements with prostitutes and refuse to pay them after sleeping with them.

I watched a video where men where giving hormonal drugs to experience half of the pains women go through during child birth and you needed to see the way men were crying in pains and agony.

©Kosi Ugo

[/s]

Which asslicker/woman wrapper wrote this bull shiit
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Berlyn1(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:56pm On May 24, 2018
Ugowizboy:

©Kosi Ugo

DEAR KOSI UGO,

BOTH GENDERS ARE EQUALLY IMPORTANT, AND YOUR POST IS THRASH.

THIS IS A WOEFUL ATTEMPT TO GAIN THE ATTENTION OF WOMEN ON FACEBOOK, AND ALSO SOME CHEAP LIKES.

YOU FAILED IN YOUR ATTEMPT TO DOWNGRADE THE ROLE OF MEN IN REPRODUCTION. YOUR SILLY BRAIN SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST TOLD YOU THAT SINCE A BONE MARROW OF A HUMAN BODY IS BEING GROOMED TO START SUBSTITUTING THE MALE SPERM, THIS SAME SCIENCE WOULD BE APPLIED SOONER OR LATER TO SUBSTITUTE WHATEVER THEY WANT IN THE FEMALE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM.

BOTH GENDERS ARE RELEVANT, AND MALES AND FEMALES MUST LEARN TO RESPECT AND APPRECIATE EACH OTHER.

POSTS LIKE THIS KEEP CREATING THE NOTION THAT ONE SIDE SHOULD BE WORSHIPPED MORE THAN THE OTHER, THEREBY CREATING UNNECESSARY DIFFERENCES THAT DON'T MAKE ANY SENSE.

THANKS.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2018

You Respect Pussy by Giving It The Right Quality Of Dick
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 24, 2018
Ugowizboy:

©Kosi Ugo

Fvck off with your trash.
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:24pm On May 24, 2018
Ugowizboy:
do you have blood convenant with dead corpses? obviously, that should explain a lot

undecided

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On May 24, 2018
Pusyiter:
Lalas247, you will have to walk alone on this matter grin
All has the power because they perform same functions.
You may not like the Ms. K's own does not remove the fact that someone adores it somewhere.
Different strokes but the power is the same.
Now! we can never walk alone!!! grin
u never jam d one way go send u to early grave...
fear those Pussey..

if u chop my own .. success shall be yours.. now that's serious power ..

even Bruno Mars is catching grenades nitori pussey..

see as harry wed you think that's the only pussey he tasted .. naa bro . Megans had special powers..

chioma pussey nko .. getting chic Porsche since 2018 .. should I continue sad

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Lalas247(f): 6:29pm On May 24, 2018
Gay guys won't like this thread sha ....
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by mhisbliss(f): 6:36pm On May 24, 2018
Lalas247:

u never jam d one way go send u to early grave...
fear those Pussey..

if u chop my own .. success shall be yours.. now that's serious power ..

even Bruno Mars is catching grenades nitori pussey..

see as harry wed you think that's the only pussey he tasted .. naa bro . Megans had special powers..

chioma pussey nko .. getting chic Porsche since 2018 .. should I continue sad
grinROTFL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Blecool(f): 6:37pm On May 24, 2018
grin...Its a two way thing...Ladies respect your vagina and it would be respected.. Guys advice your dick and it would listen.. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 24, 2018
Mtcheeeewwww! Respect what? Something that has been made cheaper than a bag of pure water! Abeg yarn better thing!

This thread should be directed to the women if it must exist! You can't have little regards for your body and expect others to respect it for you. It is how you present yourself that you will be approached/treated.

That said, Vagina isn't what makes a Woman! Women should be respected not Vaginas! It is an insult to equate the worth of a woman to Pussy alone. I find this thread outrightly Disgusting,Appalling and Offensive!!

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by gonkin(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
stupidity:

My brother i wonder ooo
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
What a thread cheesy
Re: Men Should Learn To Respect The Vagina. by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:12pm On May 24, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Mtcheeeewwww! Respect what? Something that has been made cheaper than a bag of pure water! Abeg yarn better thing!

This thread should be directed to the women if it must exist! You can't have little regards for your body and expect others to respect it for you. It is how you present yourself that you will be approached/treated.

That said, Vagina isn't what makes a Woman! Women should be respected not Vaginas! It is an insult to equate the worth of a woman to Pussy alone. I find this thread outrightly Disgusting,Appalling and Offensive!!
What's all this? a woman is pussy and pussy is a woman, you can't have one without the other.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / / Man Fulfils Dream Of Becoming A Dog, Pays 2 Million Yen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.