Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,969 members, 7,952,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Let Us All Get Along. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Us All Get Along. (643 Views)

Fun Thread For Oldies. Let Us Talk About Old Naija Movies. / Let Us Play A Game, The Best Liar. / Ekaette Told Me To Come To Her House Let Us Do Skobododo And This Happened (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Some of you here are quite disappointing.No need for the hatred and all these petulant behaviour y'all keep showing.No one is perfect yet some of you will go lengths to tarnish the reputation of another person.cowards! if you have a bone to pick..why don't you confront the person, and give a chance for redemption and truce instead of opening alternate accounts to continue with the slander. now kingvhl only frequent politics, laved@ diaries, and refina can't fully express herself here cos some people will jump on her.Pls let's stop this and be happy again. I love you all
Cc : sexxkillz

1 Like

Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Those who keep hating are juz bunch of kids.. angry
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
HMMMMMMM I DESERV TO BE NAIRALAND'S PEACE MAKER. how i wish people can be like me.
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Those who keep hating are juz bunch of kids.. angry

honestly. it saddens me.
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
honestly. it saddens me.

Well, I am not surprised tat NL is loaded of punks...
Trolls are like a disease in every social media platform.. U can't get rid of them but u can avoid them by ignoring them undecided

1 Like

Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Story!
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by sinaj(f): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
HMMMMMMM I DESERV TO BE NAIRALAND'S PEACE MAKER. how i wish people can be like me.
be like you ni

Park well jore else we will have our own fight tongue

Romance section is quite fvcked up tho.

I miss d old romancelanders

1 Like

Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
sinaj:
be like you ni

hehehe but im peaceful na. romanceland has lost its sweet taste, all the oldies have run away. this session is now filled with crackheads.

1 Like

Re: Let Us All Get Along. by TamedWolf90: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
sinaj:
be like you ni

Troublemaker... You can comment for africa
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by sinaj(f): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Troublemaker... You can comment for africa

M nt troublesome ni

Me is a good girls
tongue
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
By their fruits you shall know them. Romance section of Nairaland has lost her taste and glory due to vituperations and hateful words displayed by arrogant,uncultured and pathetic peeps.
What's the solution? The solution is for the Mods to allow the only few that really post thread on everday life issues not obscene and lustful posts or comments.

Op,you are doing a great Job,let's work on ourselves first b4 judging others,cos no one is perfect. We all have our flaws as humans but with understanding of our weakness we would come to a collective comphrension of our persons. Romanceland can be what it stand for again,if only a few would let go.
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by TamedWolf90: 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
sinaj:

M nt troublesome ni

Me is a good girls
tongue

Na u drag me come here nah.. ..just comment small u hear?
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by LordScent(m): 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hehehe but im peaceful na. romanceland has lost its sweet taste, all the oldies have run away. this session is now filled with crackheads.

Says a crackhead cheesy
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Well, I am not surprised tat NL is loaded of punks...
Trolls are like a disease in every social media platform.. U can't get rid of them but u can avoid them by ignoring them undecided
That's the best bet my dear, nothing angers a troll more than being ignored.
Re: Let Us All Get Along. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
dachuchi7:
By their fruits you shall know them. Romance section of Nairaland has lost her taste and glory due to vituperations and hateful words displayed by arrogant,uncultured and pathetic peeps.
What's the solution? The solution is for the Mods to allow the only few that really post thread on everday life issues not obscene and lustful posts or comments.

Op,you are doing a great Job,let's work on ourselves first b4 judging others,cos no one is perfect. We all have our flaws as humans but with understanding of our weakness we would come to a collective comphrension of our persons. Romanceland can be what it stand for again,if only a few would let go.
my points exactly..thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

2 NYSC Members Set To Wed, Release Their Pre-wedding Photos / Sex Before Marriage Is That Proper? / 4 Things You Must Look Out For Before Buying From A Pharmacy No 4 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.