Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle (27438 Views)

Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / 70% Of Elections Are Won By The Opposition Party -INEC / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by patola080(m): 10:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
angry IT WILL STILL GET CORRUPT AT D END OF D DAY

BETTER TIN NO DEY TEY4NAIJA.
God will bless you for dis becos u have just say my mind
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Achorise: 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yahooo boys party, the youths are worst.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by bashydemy(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
LOL and we have a 53yrs old man as the Party chairman?
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by doovers(m): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
PEOPL DEMOCRATIC PARTY
YOUTH DEMOCRATIC PARTY
POWER TO THE PEOPLE
LIGHT TO THE PEOPLE

[img][/img]
Or is it just me

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
rexericx:

I want to play an active role like u
Wat do I need to do?

Firstly, email your credentials to YDM@diplomats.com and also state what skills you have and how you intend to grow the ideology if the movement.. secondly find us on Facebook and stay connected (Youth Democratic Movement).. More info will be shared by that page very soon.

1 Like

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Codes151(m): 11:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
CLASSMAN:
The main question is who are their sponsor
Yes!
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by AngryNigerian(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
...& if you remove "light", wetin remain?
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Tearg1: 12:03am On Jul 29, 2016
rexericx:

I want to play an active role like u
Wat do I need to do?

We have no ties to YDP... they are a political party... Our ideology goes beyond that of a regular registered political party....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2016
This looks like PDP youth wing
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by ayindejimmy(m): 3:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Before you hastily and gullibly run to join another offshoot of PDP or APC kindly take the time and mb to research the party rigorously.
I've done a bit for you, you can pick up from there.
Then make up ur mind on whether it's wise to join or not.

ydp.ng/news/3/a_brief_introduction_of_arc._ezekiel_nya-etok,_national_chairman_ydp.html

thinkakwaibom..com/2013/02/i-have-no-reasons-to-call-gov-akpabio.html?m=1
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by amtaken(f): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Young Democratic Party?

Are the members gonna resign when they are 45 years?

Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:50am On Jul 29, 2016
patola080:
gringringrin

AMEN BRUH
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:51am On Jul 29, 2016
patola080:
gringringrin

AMEN BRUH
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by rexericx(m): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Tearg1:

Firstly, email your credentials to YDM@diplomats.com and also state what skills you have and how you intend to grow the ideology if the movement.. secondly find us on Facebook and stay connected (Youth Democratic Movement).. More info will be shared by that page very soon.

Na wah oo.ydp is different from YDM rite?
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by reigningwisdom: 6:45am On Jul 29, 2016
I love this, and would like to get YDP membership card. I've a dream of becoming my state's governor in a very near future.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by medpren: 7:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Young indeed with a 71 year old national chairman from Damboa. keep deceiving yourselves there.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by abdeiz(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2016
richidinho:
PARTY 4 the youths
Still going to be as corrupt as the others and why so few young people in the picture if they claim to be "Young people party". Make I hear jor
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by ifygbogwu: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
angry IT WILL STILL GET CORRUPT AT D END OF D DAY

BETTER TIN NO DEY TEY4NAIJA.
have faith broda #believe
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2016
ifygbogwu:
have faith broda #believe
QUOTE ME BACK USING SISTER INSTEAD OF BROTHER
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by danxzy: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
i will be glad if the party will accomodate only YOUNG PEOPLE atleast from age of 22yrs to 40yrs i believe NIGERIA will be better. we are tired of APC & PDP since they close the chapter of APGA. WHAT NIGERIA NEED AS A PRESIDENT IS A YOUNG GUY THAT THINK WISE AND KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIS PEOPLE, WHO WILL TREATE THE WHOLE COUNTRY LIKE HIS OWN FAMILY
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Hardetutu01(m): 10:18am On Jul 29, 2016
we gotta put our faith to God...wat some of our youths are doing is worth than our so called elders.
imagine d scenario that happen in UI recently where youths are trusted wit school treasure and they keep spending it like their father's money...tell me what will happen to those ones if they are trusted with Federal treasure?
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by Jahnedum: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Wetin grey hair old man doing there? since its meant for young and middle aged. Or is he young @heart?
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nah who deh do party?

Looking for the National cake all in the name of #young

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by freshiemichael: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
PLEASE SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME IF THESE PEOPLE IN THIS PICTURE ARE REALLY YOUNG? IF WE REALLY WANT A CHANGE OF THINGS WE BETTER TRY OUT REAL YOUNG PEOPLE NOT "FOOTBALL AGE", AND SEE HOW IT GOES!

NIGERIA MUST BE GREAT!
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nah who deh do party?

Looking for the National cake all in the name of #youngpeopleparty

Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by alaskido(m): 3:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
I hope we are looking at an age range from 25 - 40 and not from 50 - 100. Who is that old man on suit with white hair doing in their mist. I hope their sponsor is not one of these old fools in APC and PDP.
Re: Young Democratic Party's INEC Certificate And Vehicle by femesua(m): 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2017
Oya let's go dere joo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Neutralize 3 Female Suicide Bombers In Gamboru, Borno State (Photos) / Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK / President Buhari Set To Commission Police Equipment On Monday (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.