Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal (1154 Views)

Is She A Beautiful Lady....whats Ur Thought? / Whats Ur Favorite Position? / 18+!!! Ladies Pls I Need Ur Opinion On Dis Question... Guys can stay off... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Arthurwinner(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
And I didn't believe till this gal tld me that the only way I can satisfy her is from the bk, I just think that guys that phuck from annus have gay tendencies

guys what's your opinion?
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
What u should be thinking is if she is really your girlfrnd.. cuz she is really getting it from outsiders while u are here gushing abt it in nairaland.
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by ojun50(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
D first girl i dated in year one told me dis same shit.
Broda my dick jst run down back within sec.
Through out that night i could nt sleep jst asking my self i mine dating a normal humanbeen.
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Arthurwinner(m): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:
What u should be thinking is if she is really your girlfrnd.. cuz she is really getting it from outsiders while u are here gushing abt it in nairaland.

perhaps you av a point
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Arthurwinner(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
ojun50:
D first girl i dated in year one told me dis same shit.
Broda my dick jst run down back within sec.
Through out that night i could nt sleep jst asking my self i mine dating a normal humanbeen.
same feeling bro
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by queencalipso(f): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Arthurwinner:
And I didn't believe till this gal tld me that the only way I can satisfy her is from the bk, I just think that guys that phuck from annus have gay tendencies

If you can do a lady anally, you can definitely do a guy!!

My opinion and I do much believe it.
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by queencalipso(f): 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
Arthurwinner:

If you can do a lady anally, you can definitely do a guy!!

My opinion and I so much believe it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Essence6055: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
if I ask you to pay for 10 pdf books from different authors (1000 only) (pdf books on how to get women without stress (including how to be good in bed) and I will give you a free sample first .... Will you pay... if Yes Contact me @ samuelkings2999@ gmail. com ...

Its a simple giveaway
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by hertz9te(m): 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Essence6055:
if I ask you to pay for 10 pdf books from different authors (1000 only) (pdf books on how to get women without stress (including how to be good in bed) and I will give you a free sample first .... Will you pay... if Yes Contact me @ samuelkings2999@ gmail. com ...

Its a simple giveaway
pictures of all the women uve gotten or....u knw d rest
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Essence6055: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2016
hertz9te:
pictures of all the women uve gotten or....u knw d rest

pictures..... hahaha.... if you keep pictures of all the women you have gotten then you are really the desperate to show you are not a loser when it comes to women
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by Franchise21(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Arthurwinner:

So u re not a virgin? When most guys dey claim virgin these days grin
Re: Guys Whats Ur Opinion On Gals That Go Anal by falconey(m): 9:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Cutehector:

lwkm

(1) (Reply)

Happy Sunday To Y'all And Happy Birthday To Me / When Another Guy Is Always Sleeping In The House You Rented For Your Girlfriend / I Have A Girlfriend But She Lies Too Much. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.