Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage (1137 Views)

15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) / BUSTED Leak Nude Photos Of Yemi Alade And Phyno / Please Help ;father Requisting For Hug And Kiss From His Tweety Years Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by meekyrozzay: 10:13am On Aug 23, 2016
FOR ME YEMI ALADE STILL YOUNG FROSH AND HITTING IT. #PALMCHAT
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by SuperSuave(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2016
what is crush? I'd pick yemi over tiwa sha
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2016
Kiss Daniel
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 23, 2016
My crush is in my area
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by obiorathesubtle: 10:41am On Aug 23, 2016
Yemi alade jor.

Tee Billz wey be former agbero.. E don do obioma work for tiwa savage compound..
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2016
Between Yemi Alade and Tiwa Savage?
Cc: Sleekyshuga cheesygrin
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by McBrooklyn(m): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2016
Who crushing epp?? undecided undecided

Crush kor, Candy Crush ni cheesy cheesy

Well my answer is none of dem cos dem puna go be too wide for me to contain
angry angry
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by halfricanadian(f): 11:01am On Aug 23, 2016
kiss daniel kiss nd tiwa
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
iAmCharis:
Between Yemi Alade and Tiwa Savage?

Cc: Sleekyshuga cheesygrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy..
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by naija1stpikin: 11:02am On Aug 23, 2016
afrocandi and maheeda
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Captainz102(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2016
I will choose Tiwa Savage.
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by rosy1992(f): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2016
Kiss Daniel is an epitome of a good singer. He composes his songs with meaningful lyrics. I love that.
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by AyamConfidence(m): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosy1992:
Kiss Daniel is an epitome of a good singer. He composes his songs with meaningful lyrics. I love that.
who ask you to preach to us na

Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 23, 2016
I have taste,gimme RMD. grin
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by rosy1992(f): 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
AyamConfidence:
who ask you to preach to us na
Please i wasn't talking to you.
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by IamLEGEND1: 1:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
Tiwa Savage wey carry coke & fanta body.
Dr.Sid don knack the place
Don Jazzy don enter
TuBaba don shine am
Teebillz sef don boink am steady.
as All these hefty guys don explore the area,na wetin remain wey I go find there again?
Abeg push Yemi come my side jare,I go make am forget Johnny.
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by AyamConfidence(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2016
rosy1992:
Please i wasn't talking to you.
say God

Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by deenvibe(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Omokunlex:
Kiss Daniel
u be gay?
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by deenvibe(m): 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2016
Yemi alade
Re: Whose Ur Crush Btw Korede Bello And Kiss Daniel, Btw Yemi Alade And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2016
I preferr Chidinma ekile to any of those ladies..

(1) (Reply)

THE FRIENDS OF MY BOYFRIEND DONT TREAT ME RIGHT / In An Interview, Kcee Said That E-money Is His Younger Brother / Why Do Men Who Beat Their Wives Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.