Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made (47680 Views)

Governor Fayose At Muslim Faithfuls Eid Kabir Prayer (Photos) / Fayose At Zenith Bank To Demand For His Money (More Photos) / Fayose At Orange FM, Ondo Today, Talks About Jimoh Ibrahim, INEC & EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by MrCounselor: 2:05am On Jul 29, 2016
Not bad.

Abeg check my signature
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by ademusiwa14: 2:26am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=28pt]
'The Ekiti airport project had a setback from the court'.
set back is money

they can not build an airport in ekiti state because of its topography..

but they can build a new international airport in ondo state. there are 2 spot they can build an international airport . the present airport is not viable because of its location.

The best location to build an airport in ondo state is owena town.

there is the owena river, where in case the plane have problem. the plane can land on the water.

the town owena is located between akure and ondo town. just 15 minute from both. less than 45 minute from ilesha, ife, osogbo, ado ekiti, , ikare ekiti, idanre etc which gives it a large population

the present airport is not located right.

because the whole of western nigeria has large rain. all roads most be design different. you are just building road. you are not designing road. . this is why , you have bad road.

people who want to travel from akure to lagos by road will see it on the road. but the present location, nobody see it. ekiti people can not see the present airport travelling to lagos by road.

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by kclein(m): 2:47am On Jul 29, 2016
DropShot:
Desperation and frustration is killing this thug gradually.

Who takes this thing serious anyway?
my bro abi sis,check thoroughly if thrx anytn he said dats not d truth except some personal issues like money in bank.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by muller101(m): 3:01am On Jul 29, 2016
DropShot:
Desperation and frustration is killing this thug gradually.

Who takes this thing serious anyway?
even when he said state govt. Should not borrow cash beyond their tenure. U didn't see that one also. Am sure u couldn't comprehend that. Sorry.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by futurenix(m): 3:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Guess you don't have kids cause trust me they will be ashamed of you.

I personally do not hate any individual or party but cant be bias on an issue that's glaring.

If you think the government is performing and you want to show full support carry a placard of
"Sai baba is working, till 2023 it's you"
around the streets of lagos for two days and see if you will breath on the third day.

dotedote:
With you, you need 3 more noisemakers
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by chiefolododo(m): 3:48am On Jul 29, 2016
This is the prophesy. After buhari ,a govt will arise which shall resemble that of IBB'regime. Crime rate will be higher, Nepotism will be the order of the day , the coming president will be a funny, corrupt, man who shall destroy the electorate but there shall be flow of money. Petrol price will rise again ... more to come.But under Buhari , things may not get better. I stop here for a while
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by dguizman(m): 3:54am On Jul 29, 2016
highness24:
300m on your account? Mr. Governor, seriously u are saying the truth buh how did u get that kind of money?
and mr,did he tell you he wasn't a millonaire before he bacame the governor? Haba..why are you talking like this now..I can bet it with you that there is no sitting governor presently in Nigeria that is not worth more than #200M before becoming the governor.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by dguizman(m): 3:58am On Jul 29, 2016
kclein:
my bro abi sis,check thoroughly if thrx anytn he said dats not d truth except some personal issues like money in bank.
eveen the money in bank..did we have any sitting governor in nigeria today that don't have such money in bank before becoming the governor?pls don't let us be deceived,these guys are fucking rich before they became gov...

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by dguizman(m): 4:05am On Jul 29, 2016
ademusiwa14:
[size=28pt]
set back is money

they can not build an airport in ekiti state because of its topography..

but they can build a new international airport in ondo state. there are 2 spot they can build an international airport . the present airport is not viable because of its location.

The best location to build an airport in ondo state is owena town.

there is the owena river, where in case the plane have problem. the plane can land on the water.

the town owena is located between akure and ondo town. just 15 minute from both. less than 45 minute from ilesha, ife, osogbo, ado ekiti, , ikare ekiti, idanre etc which gives it a large population

the present airport is not located right.

because the whole of western nigeria has large rain. all roads most be design different. you are just building road. you are not designing road. . this is why , you have bad road.

people who want to travel from akure to lagos by road will see it on the road. but the present location, nobody see it. ekiti people can not see the present airport travelling to lagos by road.

[/size]

sorry bro,I still can't get the point you are trying to make here, so u mean the airport must be located in an area where only people who are travelling to lagos should see?

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by poiu77: 4:27am On Jul 29, 2016
shocked

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by fabre4: 4:33am On Jul 29, 2016
blazetitov:
Fowlyose is a personal non grata. He can keep on wailing .

He has no moral right to advise the President because he is an example of what a governor ought not to be.

leave the messenger and attack the message

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Fabulosdave01: 4:46am On Jul 29, 2016
yinkslinks:
shame on you cus you are not known at home and even on NL. noboby cares how you feel

Lmao. Shame on you. I don't need to be known. I'm enjoying my money quietly. Btw I'm in the USA
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Fabulosdave01: 4:46am On Jul 29, 2016
wandeykul:
death should be an option

Getting a brain should be an option
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by AreaFada2: 4:54am On Jul 29, 2016
If what he said are not true, people should prove him wrong.

Quite often, honesty makes you bold.

But in a country where truth means attack, very few are bold enough to tell the truth.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Shome36(m): 5:52am On Jul 29, 2016
DOG

UNCHAINED
MAD DOG
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Gamusgamus: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by tundexijim(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2016
futurenix:
If only there were just five of him to keep this immaculate white government on its toes.

And u think Buhari give a Bleep abt ppl like Fayose.. I jst like the way Buhari no jst dey mention the guy name anywhere. He will be ignored.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by henryhemon(m): 6:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Anabel:
Ekiti people can not defend this man one on one and I'm supposed to believe him becos I'm not happy with the present government? This is the problem with this country. If it's opposing what we don't like, we accept it. Not bothering to check if it's poisonous

The thing is what's the quality of those supporting him ? Check them .....they are all haters of pmb. On what moral ground does fayose has to accuse PMB? Anyone who takes fayose serious shows that the person is classless. What has fayose exactly achieved? He can deceive is likes.

1 Like

Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by MakaveliTheDon(m): 6:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Anabel:
Ekiti people can not defend this man one on one and I'm supposed to believe him becos I'm not happy with the present government? This is the problem with this country. If it's opposing what we don't like, we accept it. Not bothering to check if it's poisonous
grin
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2016
blazetitov:
Fowlyose is a personal non grata. He can keep on wailing .

He has no moral right to advise the President because he is an example of what a governor ought not to be.

I see how foolish you can be, everyone in this fucking country as the right to advise the president that why nigeria will never move forward with your likes around.

Time to kill people like you will surely come.

I rep delta state.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Famsey: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2016
According to Nigerian politics....these statements are made by him for some obvious reasons reasons...#lipssealed
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Famsey: 7:00am On Jul 29, 2016
According to Nigerian politics....these statements are made by him for some obvious reasons...#lipssealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2016
Fabulosdave01:
Ekiti succeeded in electing s thug. I regret being from ekiti embarassed

If fayose is a thug in ekiti then bring in your father to rule them in ekiti and let see if is a. saint..

Some people's parent are worst than fayose.

The war is for real.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Laorex: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2016
mooremoney:
Preach on. Once you are in APC you are a saint. Lets watch and see if they are going to probe the speaker of house of reps. Stupid country with an illiterate leader.
To be sincere ,PMB is against his word "i am for everybody ,i"m for nobody,,,,
He is partial
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by Umamman(m): 7:13am On Jul 29, 2016
U av bin teaching dm wat u r seeing 4 gud 16yrs,now is dia tym 2 fire back. Watin APC dy do wey PDP no do during dia 16yrs tym.
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by yinkslinks(m): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2016
good i just got my k1 visa. coming to enjoy my money too grin grin grin grin grin
Fabulosdave01:

Lmao. Shame on you. I don't need to be known. I'm enjoying my money quietly. Btw I'm in the USA
Re: Fayose At Orange FM: Photos And Statements Made by OLUROKUN(m): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Am not that suprise about some coments made on this post because Nigeria is the only country that would have problem but pretending as if everything is well. nigerians would known the truth but they will never agree with it. It is audible to the deaf n visible to the blind that what fayose said about the present govt is noting but the truth. HIT LIKE IF U AGREE WITH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Bandit’s Wife Secretly Untied 11 Abducted Katsina Muslim Worshipers / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.