Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,335 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:55 PM

Stop Being Aggressive Unnecessarily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Being Aggressive Unnecessarily (444 Views)

Men Opening Doors For Women Is Symbol Of Aggressive Patriarchy - Lady Rants / Who Do Nairaland Moderators Sometimes Ban People Unnecessarily / My Fiancee Is Very Aggressive And Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Being Aggressive Unnecessarily by Mrbigman1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
It happens that Nigerians all wish everyone think the way they do or imagine.

This is so ill that even the so called educated and matured are found guilty with this ill character.

A woman once posted On FB how she is having a thing for her husband's younger brother.

What did we Nigerians do?

Call her prostitutes, and heap ancient curse on her.
So married women should not have feelings no more right? But married men re allowed to play around.

People have feelings but controlling it when it's not right should be d best channel to correction.

You meet a girl and u found out she's full of lie, why bring her to public light? Would u not be happy u found out in time and walk away or stay and be cautious?

Lets learn to call people what dey want to be called and not what u think they should be called.

I rest my case.

And this a piece to those who live on screen shots just to expose private conversations.
Change your ways.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Being Aggressive Unnecessarily by EmperorLee(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Mrbigman1:

So married women should not have feelings no more right? But married men re allowed to play around

As it was in the days of our fathers, so it is now and forever shall be....

In the early days it was alright for a man to have a wife and still keep a concubine, it's only modernisation and the respect we have for women these days that makes us stick to 'One man - One woman'.... Time immemorial it has always been a taboo for a woman to keep two men at the same time.. It is only normal to call such a woman A Prostitute

Apart from this, You are on point bruh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Being Aggressive Unnecessarily by HoneyB10(f): 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
The guy above me though
Re: Stop Being Aggressive Unnecessarily by Killz3(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
The screenshot issue is getting boring and overflogged.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Please / Quotes For The Ladies / Kadpoly Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.