Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court (35199 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Abuja High Court In Handcuffs Ahead Of His Bail Hearing.PICS / Show Justice Okon Abang Way Out, Fayose Urges NJC - Vanguard / A Rejoinder On Justice Okon Abang Ruling That Recognizes Sheriff Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by nkemdi89(f): 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Very watery cv at his level, he looks like one who is only interested in the financial aspect of the profession. No any professional and educative research work credited in his name.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Hezbola: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
I love him coz he stands for justice and fairness.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by onatisi(m): 9:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
There is nothing anybody can do to stop the breaking and spliting of pdp. It is an inevitable thing.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
While I don't like his style, the judge is right in his judgement but it is becoming apparent that his methods favours chaos.

That is not a quality of high court judges and it goes against the spirit of the law
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by asids55: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
na WA for una ohh..person drop judgment between 2 factions in the same political party and you guys are here talking trash

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Pidggin(f): 9:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
onatisi:
There is nothing anybody can do to stop the breaking and spliting of pdp. It is an inevitable thing.

Stop this nonsense predictions you are not God. Quote me any day, PDP has come to stay. The plans of APC will backfire and they will end up being divided into several factions instead.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Slimflame(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Tolexander:
Never knew this Judge is also an "Afonja"!
abeg wetin be Afonja
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by onatisi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Stop this nonsense predictions you are not God. Quote me any day, PDP has come to stay. The plans of APC will backfire and they will end up being divided into several factions instead.
onatisi no dey argue . Siddon there dey fool ourselves while pdp senators,governors and elected public office holders are already making plans on how to decamp to apc . A party that is divides against itself cannot stand. 2 chairmen,2 excos ,2 conventions,court cases upon cases ,2 candidates !!!!
Come to stay Ko,come to go ni

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by july66: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
id911:
I am from Oron, the same place with the Hon. Justice Okon Abang. Mr Abang needs to know that these politicians using him now for their selfish interest wld later dump him and possibly rubbish his name when he is no longer willing to do their biddings.

Some of his rulings are controversial and questionable. I think the Edo State guber election is their target; they want to destroy the opposition camp and have easy ride on September 10
That's how they used Salami who was president of court of Appeal. Where is Salami today?

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by joshaac(m): 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just love this man. this is exactly the kind of man Nigerians need at this time. when gej was in power police commission EU was the alpha and omega in rivers he terrorized ameachi to the point of no return. a lot of you were happy about it now why complaining one good turn deserve another and one bad turn deserve another too. no sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Slimflame(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:
Just take a look at his miserable life. Old hag.
please take it easy

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by joshaac(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
I just love this man. this is exactly the kind of man Nigerians need at this time. when gej was in power police commission EBU was the alpha and omega in rivers he terrorized ameachi to the point of no return. a lot of you were happy about it now why complaining one good turn deserve another and one bad turn deserve another too. no sympathy

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Pidggin(f): 10:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
onatisi:
onatisi no dey argue . Siddon there dey fool ourselves while pdp senators,governors and elected public office holders are already making plans on how to decamp to apc . A party that is divides against itself cannot stand. 2 chairmen,2 excos ,2 conventions,court cases upon cases ,2 candidates !!!!
Come to stay Ko,come to go ni

Sheriff is an APC mole, he is on a mission, he will fail woefully you just keep watching. As for those leaving the party? Yes many will leave but the ones that will remain will ensure that the party remains relevant. Meanwhile, APC will become too cumbersome to remain together and they will be factions and cracks.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by myhotbrain: 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nigerian youths are in for a loooong thing!

The FIRST COURSE OF EVENT was the JUDGEMENT WHICH STOPPED the PDP convention (EARLY MAY OF 2016) of Port Harcourt from holding; any other CONTRADICTORY JUDGEMENT is a NULLITY if it did not come from a higher court such as a COURT OF APPEAL.

As usual, we have semi-illiterates and un-informed Nigerians spitting their brainless opinions on this issue.

Justice Okon Abang is RIGHT ON THE MARK! (My opinion)

May God Help Nigerian brainwashed and Helpless Youths. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Pidggin(f): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Slimflame:
please take it easy

Ok
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by eyesofgod: 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na wa
I will suggestrs PDP be placed on life support while efforts are made to exorcise its many voluntarily-acquired demons. But if the views being expressed in this forum by many empty egg-heads are reflection of those of PDP leaders, then euthanasia, is the least option one can suggest.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by emmaelectelect(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Goke7:

What about the judges that have been doing pdp's bidding especially in the supreme court, are they not scuttling our democracy too?

Why must it always conform to our own desire for us to agree on fairness.

Please can you provide one PDP Bidding by the supreme court judges

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Arizonaguy(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
ShowYourCertificate:
The supreme court or appeal court will nullify his ruling. I'm not bothered.
Will? with so much effrontery and certainty.... you are a psycho... in the first place ur moniker et signature discouraged me from laying down facts with u.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by KAYD007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
See as some people they wail and shed torrential tears... grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Goke7: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
maestroferddi:
Can you mention one judge doing this kind of hatchet job for the PDP?

The decisions given in favour of of the PDP in the Supreme Court were unanimous decisions of panels of judges.

This Okon Abang is unashamedly and blatantly a pawn in the hands of APC puppeteers. He makes no attempt to disguise/hide the authorship of the script he is acting.

Truth is when the judge rules against your beloved party, he is scuttling democracy but when its in favour of PDP, it becomes a unanimous decision and democracy is upheld.

Too much double standards

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Goke7: 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
emmaelectelect:

You can ask gov wike of rivers, he can shed more light

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Goke7: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
emmaelectelect:

You can ask gov wike of rivers, he can shed more light on this

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by onatisi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Sheriff is an APC mole, he is on a mission, he will fail woefully you just keep watching. As for those leaving the party? Yes many will leave but the ones that will remain will ensure that the party remains relevant. Meanwhile, APC will become too cumbersome to remain together and they will be factions and cracks.
Politicians will decamp from both apc and pdp and team together to form another party

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by justhelp(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Op shame on you, is that a cv of Fhc Judge with no any previous assingment as a judge ? Hmm this can only come from children of lost tribe of uganda, the flaties.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by drpompay(m): 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmmmm!!!
Reading most of the comments above makes u realized why the country is where it is and why there seem to be no hope even in d future!
Masobri!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Pidggin(f): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
onatisi:

Politicians will decamp from both apc and pdp and team together to form another party

A Northern faction will be formed from APC they will emerge as a new party. This is simply my perception, I also agree with you on the point you made above.
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Slimflame(m): 10:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Pidggin:

Ok
hw u doing

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by ikpeteboghWG: 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Why is it that almost all judgement delivered by Justice Okon Abang is always against public interest and against pdp. Am caling on the NJC to investigate this judge because I want to believe his a tool in the hands of Apc.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Tkayhandsome(m): 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
2.2. why not first class?
Splashme:
Many have described him as controvercial. Others (especially the PDP) see him as a stooge of the rival APC party planted in the FCT court to do hatchet jobs for the ruling party.

Below is his CV. Not so impressive if you ask me

[b]
NAME: Abang ,Okon Effreti

DATE OF BIRTH: 10h January, 1961

PLACE OF BIRTH: Oduo – Ebughu

SEX: Male

LOCAL GOVERNMENT: Mbo L.G.A

NATIONALITY: Nigerian

MARITAL STATUS: Married

INSTITUTION ATTENDED WITH DATES:

Central School Ebughu Mbo L.G.A. (Akwa Ibom State) – January 1968 – June 1973

St.Vincent’s Secondary School Oti – Oron, Oron L.G.A (Akwa Ibom State) – September 1973 – June 1978

School of Basic Studies Akampa, Cross River State- September 1980 – June 1982

University of Calabar – October 1993 – June 1987

Nigerian Law School Victoria Island, Lagos – October 1987 – June 1988

QUALIFICATIONS:

F.S.L.C.E - June 1973

WASC/GCE – June 1978

HSC (3 papers) at a sitting – June 1982

LL.B Hons (Second Lower) – June 1987

B.L (second Lower) – June 1988

Date of call to Bar – 3rd November 1988

JOB EXPERIENCE:

Clerical Officer Cross River State Housing Corporation – Dec.1978 – September 1980

Teaching Appointment, secondary School, Mbokpu,Eyokan,Oron L.G.A. Akwa Ibom State – January 1983 – October 1983

Secondary School, Old Ntekim, Akampa Cross River State – November 1983 – July 1984

N.Y.S.C – October 1988 – September 1989

Private Practice – September 1989

Judge – Federal High Court – 22/06/2009

HOBBIES:

Reading and Research[/b]

http://www.fhc-ng.com/abang.htm
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by Adeshizzy: 11:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
emmaelectelect:
Ask Peter odili
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by shizzleStar: 11:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
useless and shameless APC stooge.

Look at his ugly face. His CV is even nothing g to write home about, very poor and unimpressive.

Don't worry! one day the cock will come home to roost
Re: Profile Of Justice Okon Abang Of Abuja High Court by shizzleStar: 12:00am On Jul 29, 2016
nkemdi89:
Very watery cv at his level, he looks like one who is only interested in the financial aspect of the profession. No any professional and educative research work credited in his name.
Im telling you

He is a contented fool. He couldn't even improve his academic qualifications, no proficiency studies, nothing! APC and boohary found a willing tool in him to use in destabilising the PDP and by extension the peace in the SE and SS in their judicial mischief.

Bet let's see how far they'll go

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.