Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. (10240 Views)

15 Questions For Evolutionists - Creation.com / EVOLUTIONISTS: Which One Evolved First: Female SEX Or Male SEX? / Between Bird And Egg Which One Evolves First? To Evolutionists&atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by EVarn(m): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

It shows you do not understand the chart. And again I repeat this thread is not holdinf brief for creationism but simply focused on evolution so if I do not mention God I don't think you should too
Well,I cant convince you of my views anyway.
PS: I have nothing against God,I'm a christian myself.

2 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 29, 2016
EVarn:
Well,I cant convince you of my views anyway.
PS: I have nothing against God,I'm a christian myself.

I appreciate your views ....just that we differ in opinion so disagreement is inevitable.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Niflheim(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2016
@felixomor,

You pasted an image that is false, wrong, misleading and shows a lack of basic knowledge in Evolution!!!

Evolution can be modelled after a tree with many branches!!! Why you are modelling it after a straight line, baffles me!!!

Many people on Nairaland have pasted it before in the past, and were eventually corrected on why it should not be pasted since it does not even represent Evolution in the first place!!! Why are you still going back to paste it and then unbelievably asking us to come and defend it?

2 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Sorry to disappoint you. I think you need to read up on the origin of the evolution theory and how man was linked to have evolved from Apes.

Are you a scientist? A biologist?

Man is said to have a common ancestor in a single celled organism which over billions of years evolved into man through various other evolutionary processes one of which was from Ape to neanderthal to man.
I am wondering how u got 2 likes for this. Maybe the people that liked it have no knowledge of evolution.
Humans did not come from apes for crying out loud. We have a common ancestor then we diverged to different ways 7 million years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Man never mutated from any Ape like man because on a genetic level Mutation is destructive and detrimental to the DNA sequence and would result in a disadvantageous deformity so even that does not support evolution.

This is not true in any way. U are clearly ignorant on evolution and genetics

1 Like

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by felixomor: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Niflheim:
@felixomor,

You pasted an image that is false, wrong, misleading and shows a lack of basic knowledge in Evolution!!!

Evolution can be modelled after a tree with many branches!!! Why you are modelling it after a straight line, baffles me!!!

Many people on Nairaland have pasted it before in the past, and were eventually corrected on why it should not be pasted since it does not even represent Evolution in the first place!!! Why are you still going back to paste it and then unbelievably asking us to come and defend it?

So with reference to the origin of man aka Homo sapiens, alone (which the diagram is restricted to), how can evolution be moedelled after the branches of a tree?
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

I am wondering how u got 2 likes for this. Maybe the people that liked it have no knowledge of evolution.
Humans did not come from apes for crying out loud. We have a common ancestor then we diverged to different ways 7 million years ago.

Let me humour you with this your direction of reasoning.
You say we have a common Ancestor right? What is the DNA composition of this common Ancestor? Can you show me so I can compare that with the Apes DNA and mans DNA since evolution actually occurs on a cellular level and those cells are composed of DNA.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Niflheim(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
@felixomor

Remember one time when @Cloudgoddess chastised the OP for going to get Evolution material at a creationist website? This is what you are also guilty of doing!!! If you want a proper chart, you can easily google it!!! I honestly cannot do your own work for you!!!

@Felixomor, I am not a prophet, but one thing I can assure you is this!!! Any christian who comes to a debate on Evolution, with material that he got from a creationist website, WILL BE RESOUNSINGLY DISGRACED AND DEFEATED!!!......eg. I am searching for ants with human heads.

@felixomor, one more thing...........Did you make a "claim" that Eskimos are not Evolving? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Just because the Eskimos did not evolve in the exact way you were expecting it to happen, does that mean that it did not happen?!!!

MY INTERPRETATION OF YOUR POSTULATION ABOUT THE ESKIMOS:..............................."Why did Evolution give the polar bear webbed feet?!!! Couldn't Evolution have given the polar bear a fish tail?!!!"
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

This is not true in any way. U are clearly ignorant on evolution and genetics

It is true that the majority of mutations fall into the categories of either nearly neutral or harmful. Silent (neutral) mutations alter the DNA sequence but do not alter the amino acids encoded by the DNA sequence. This is due to built-in redundancy in the code (also referred to as degeneracy). For example, CCC, CCT, CCA, and CCG in the DNA all code for the amino acid glycine. In a hypothetical DNA sequence that has the sequence CCC if the last base is changed to any of the remaining DNA bases (T, A, or G), it will still code for the amino acid glycine. (However, there is some evidence that indicates that even these changes may not be completely neutral and may alter the stability of the mRNA, which serves as the intermediate between DNA and proteins).

What this means is that mutation cannot alter DNA and even when it tries to do that it is detrimental to the organism as 100 out of 100 times something would go wrong with it. So in general mutation is harmful and destructive.

Thus, one mutation on a DNA will result in the human being blind (no eyes), deaf, albino, deficient immune systems, have no teeth, etc
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Niflheim:
@felixomor

Remember one time when @Cloudgoddess chastised the OP for going to get Evolution material at a creationist website? This is what you are also guilty of doing!!! If you want a proper chart, you can easily google it!!! I honestly cannot do your own work for you!!!

@Felixomor, I am not a prophet, but one thing I can assure you is this!!! Any christian who comes to a debate on Evolution, with material that he got from a creationist website, WILL BE RESOUNSINGLY DISGRACED AND DEFEATED!!!......eg. I am searching for ants with human heads.

@felixomor, one more thing...........Did you make a "claim" that Eskimos are not Evolving? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Just because the Eskimos did not evolve in the exact way you were expecting it to happen, does that mean that it did not happen?!!!

MY INTERPRETATION OF YOUR POSTULATION ABOUT THE ESKIMOS:..............................."Why did Evolution give the polar bear webbed feet?!!! Couldn't Evolution have given the polar bear a fish tail?!!!"

You try to make your point but your rants swallow it all up. I asked you a simple question earlier which you refused to answer.

If bears are said to still be evolving due to webbed feet and all how is it that 36 teeth as against 32 teeth or 12 toes as against 10 toes in man is not seen as an evolutionary proof for man but seen as a defect?
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Let me humour you with this your direction of reasoning.
You say we have a common Ancestor right? What is the DNA composition of this common Ancestor? Can you show me so I can compare that with the Apes DNA and mans DNA since evolution actually occurs on a cellular level and those cells are composed of DNA.
Following SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) we can deduce how far ago we divereged in the evolutionary tree. The closest to humans are the Neanderthals and Homo Nadalis which have 99.7% similarity with human DNA. But apes have 95% similarity.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Following SNP (single nucleotide polymorphism) we can deduce how far ago we divereged in the evolutionary tree. The closest to humans are the Neanderthals and Homo Nadalis which have 99.7% similarity with human DNA. But apes have 95% similarity.

Ok so proof of mans evolution is found in Neanderthals ans Homo Nadalis right?

Ok can you show me the DNA coding of this Neanderthal and this Homo Nadalis if science has any. Why are we always being pointed to Apes for this DNA coding similarity but never to the Neanderthals or Homo Nadalis. Care to tell me why?

Note that Lucy is one of such and even that fossil has been debunked. So show me Lucy the Australopithecus's DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 11:51am On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

It is true that the majority of mutations fall into the categories of either nearly neutral or harmful. Silent (neutral) mutations alter the DNA sequence but do not alter the amino acids encoded by the DNA sequence. This is due to built-in redundancy in the code (also referred to as degeneracy). For example, CCC, CCT, CCA, and CCG in the DNA all code for the amino acid glycine. In a hypothetical DNA sequence that has the sequence CCC if the last base is changed to any of the remaining DNA bases (T, A, or G), it will still code for the amino acid glycine. (However, there is some evidence that indicates that even these changes may not be completely neutral and may alter the stability of the mRNA, which serves as the intermediate between DNA and proteins).

What this means is that mutation cannot alter DNA and even when it tries to do that it is detrimental to the organism as 100 out of 100 times something would go wrong with it. So in general mutation is harmful and destructive.

Thus, one mutation on a DNA will result in the human being blind (no eyes), deaf, albino, deficient immune systems, have no teeth, etc
U can't just pick one example and say mutation is wrong. Eg in the mutation of the heamoglobin a mutation can replace glycin with valin which leads tosickle cell but is also helpful in fighting against malaria. But as natural selection occurs, the adverse reactions of sickle cell would be removed as a result of need for survival. Also mutation could aid in boosting immune system. Also mutation aids micro organisms to be immune to drugs or why do u think we can't cure HIV they constantly mutate their gene thus it is advantageous to the viral cells.

2 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

U can't just pick one example and say mutation is wrong. Eg in the mutation of the heamoglobin a mutation can replace glycin with valin which leads tosickle cell but is also helpful in fighting against malaria. But as natural selection occurs, the adverse reactions of sickle cell would be removed as a result of need for survival. Also mutation could aid in boosting immune system. Also mutation aids micro organisms to be immune to drugs or why do u think we can't cure HIV they constantly mutate their gene thus it is advantageous to the viral cells.

So besides adaptability has this mutation become a new organism or altered the DNA sequence so as to become a different organism or does the organism still remain itself but just with an adaptability advantage yet losing out on one of its functions?

Regarding HIV its this mutation ability that weakened it to the extent that we were able to engineer anti retroviral drugs specifically for it.

It lost something to gain something. Thats what I mean by mutation being detrimental to the organism.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Ok so proof of mans evolution is found in Neanderthals ans Homo Nadalis right?

Ok can you show me the DNA coding of this Neanderthal and this Homo Nadalis if science has any. Why are we always being pointed to Apes for this DNA coding similarity but never to the Neanderthals or Homo Nadalis. Care to tell me why?

Note that Lucy is one of such and even that fossil has been debunked. So show me Lucy the Australopithecus's DNA.
Drop those ancient journals u are reading and pick recent stuffs. Of course we have gotten their DNA and analysed it. When I mentioned SNP, u ought to have known that.

1 Like

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by felixomor: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Niflheim:
@felixomor

Please can u show us the proof of eskimos evolving? When u r done with ur laffing.?

Secondly with regard to the evolution's origin of homo sapiens (aka man) which the diagram i posted illustrates alone, how can evolution be likened to branches of a tree?

Moreover please i want to see ur own picture that illustrates the evolution of homo sapiens. If u cannot give us a better diagram on the evolution of homo sapiens, then u have no case against that diagram please.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So besides adaptability has this mutation become a new organism or altered the DNA sequence so as to become a different organism or does the organism still remain itself but just with an adaptability advantage yet losing out on one of its functions?

Regarding HIV its this mutation ability that weakened it to the extent that we were able to engineer anti retroviral drugs specifically for it.

It lost something to gain something. Thats what I mean by mutation being detrimental to the organism.
These are examples of micro evolution. which over time would sum up to become macro evolution. Like Johnny said once it is like saying drops of water can come bit by bit into a bucket but can't fill it up no matter how long. Of course it can but u have to wait and observe. To observe a macro evolution u haveto wait a century or two.

What the retro viral druf does is that itinhibites the reverse transcriptase enzyme from forming DNA from RNA. it has nothing to do with evolution. It was a drug designed as a result of the normal mechanism of action.

1 Like

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Drop those ancient journals u are reading and pick recent stuffs. Of course we have gotten their DNA and analysed it. When I mentioned SNP, u ought to have known that.

I ignored your SNP comment because its redundant. You need to upgrade.
STR DNA fingerprinting has replaced it.

SNP still talks about mutation and adaptability. So that is irrelevant to this discussion.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

These are examples of micro evolution. which over time would sum up to become macro evolution. Like Johnny said once it is like saying drops of water can come bit by bit into a bucket but can't fill it up no matter how long. Of course it can but u have to wait and observe. To observe a macro evolution u haveto wait a century or two.

What the retro viral druf does is that itinhibites the reverse transcriptase enzyme from forming DNA from RNA. it has nothing to do with evolution. It was a drug designed as a result of the normal mechanism of action.

Such as mutation. Or is mutation no longer normal to the HIV virus?
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I ignored your SNP comment because its redundant. You need to upgrade.
STR DNA fingerprinting has replaced it.

SNP still talks about mutation and adaptability. So that is irrelevant to this discussion.
Do u know what SNP means (pls ans honestly)? In cases where we can't get the finger print DNA of extinct organism what do we do?? we take their DNA from any other source.

What SNP means is simply comparing the 2 DNA sequence and is not about mutation.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Micro evolution still goes back to DNA and we have already tackled how this cannot be possible on a DNA level.

Ltet me use this illustration to give you an example of what evolution talks about on DNA level.

They say life began from NO LIFE but we know that DNA isnt alive....its just chemicals so how can life begin from those chemicals?

If this were true and we have knowledge of these chemicals why not begin life by mixinf these chemicals in a lab? They cannot because its not possible.

Its like gathering everything you need to build a house with and putting all on the ground. The nails, blocks, roofing sheets, paint, tiles etc and then tying a hammer to a dogs tail and release the dog on the site hoping that as the dog runs around on the site it will somehow be able to lay the blocks, mix the sand and cement, pour the water in at just the right mixture, climb up and fix the roof to the house, put in the nails in all the right places and then tile and paint.

Now ask yourself this, under what probability can that happen?

1 in 6 billion attempts or never?

2 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Such as mutation. Or is mutation no longer normal to the HIV virus?
You have to understand gene conservation. Certain genes are conserved in organisms as "makers". The reverse transcriptase is an enzyme in all DNA viral cells. It is the inborn mechanism when I say mutation I don't mean the mechanism of transcription. Though translation might be affected but the gene for transcriptase and capsids are conserved.

2 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Do u know what SNP means (pls ans honestly)? In cases where we can't get the finger print DNA of extinct organism what do we do?? we take their DNA from any other source.

What SNP means is simply comparing the 2 DNA sequence and is not about mutation.

What other source pls? Pls share! You do not know what DNA fingerprinting is do you?

1 Like

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

You have to understand gene conservation. Certain genes are conserved in organisms as "makers". The reverse transcriptase is an enzyme in all DNA viral cells. It is the inborn mechanism when I say mutation I don't mean the mechanism of transcription. Though translation might be affected but the gene for transcriptase and capsids are conserved.

And do they alter the organism physically?

Note that I am following your thought train. So do they alter the organism physically?
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Niflheim(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
@OP,

You once created a similar thread where you asked me to answer one of your questions, which I did, I even gave you a true life example with evidence, about the GULO Gene which is broken on "exon 10 at position 97", in both humans and apes, and is the reason why humans squeeze lemons on their fishes before cooking them, because the GULO gene was once responsible for allowing humans to synthesize their own VITAMIN C, and on a good day, it's RNA that is coded to transcribe amino acids into ascorbic acids is no longer functional!!!

In case you have forgotten, when I gave you that example when you asked for the proof of common ancestry, do you remember your reply? Should I refreshen your memory?

This was your reply:.............................."MR NIFLHEIM, NOW SHOW ME A MONKEY SQUEEZING LEMON ON IT'S FISH AND I WILL BELIEVE YOU!!!"

The day I read that your reply, I knew that you were not interested in learning anything, and I also knew that you do not understand the meaning of the word "EVIDENCE"!!! I even noticed a few fellow nairalanders liking your unbelievably "confusionistic" statement!!! Your statement was actually an indictment on your religion!!! Proof that it has a negative effect on the intellectual development of the human brain, but I guess you didn't realize that did you?!!!

@OP, so now you have come again to "claim" that I am dodging your questions abi? Then you will put up an image of "roadside popcorn" with "unrefrigerated plastic bottle of pepsi" and still claim that you are looking for evidence?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Micro evolution still goes back to DNA and we have already tackled how this cannot be possible on a DNA level.

That's not true as mutations in the DNA continue, it could lead to change in morphology as a result of certain proteins no longer being coded or new proteins coded

Ltet me use this illustration to give you an example of what evolution talks about on DNA level.

They say life began from NO LIFE but we know that DNA isnt alive....its just chemicals so how can life begin from those chemicals?

If this were true and we have knowledge of these chemicals why not begin life by mixinf these chemicals in a lab? They cannot because its not possible.

Its like gathering everything you need to build a house with and putting all on the ground. The nails, blocks, roofing sheets, paint, tiles etc and then tying a hammer to a dogs tail and release the dog on the site hoping that as the dog runs around on the site it will somehow be able to lay the blocks, mix the sand and cement, pour the water in at just the right mixture, climb up and fix the roof to the house, put in the nails in all the right places and then tile and paint.

Now ask yourself this, under what probability can that happen?

1 in 6 billion attempts or never?

It has been proven that if these "chemicals" were randomly assembled into a nucleotide, they would constantly mutate. And is that not why we see constant mutation in viral cells which are d simplest organisms
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And do they alter the organism physically?

Note that I am following your thought train. So do they alter the organism physically?
If u were a biologist u would know what inhibits means. Of course they. That's why the drug slows down the formation of aids but does not destroy the viral cells because of the mutation probably in the 3D confirmation of the reverse transcriptase. Why do u think they constantly modify these drugs

4 Likes

Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by ValentineMary(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijadeyhia:

What other source pls? Pls share! You do not know what DNA fingerprinting is do you?
Ever heard of fossils? and I know what DNAfinger priniting is man. [/i]
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

That's not true as mutations in the DNA continue, it could lead to change in morphology as a result of certain proteins no longer being coded or new proteins coded

It has been proven that if these "chemicals" were randomly assembled into a nucleotide, they would constantly mutate. And is that not why we see constant mutation in viral cells which are d simplest organisms

You say it has been proven randomly or in a lab? Evolution is about order coming from Chaos and there has been no order from Chaos in any lab. What we have is convenient mixtures of what we already know ro give a desired assessment or result.

2nd law of thermodynamics speaks for itself.
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

If u were a biologist u would know what inhibits means. Of course they. That's why the drug slows down the formation of aids but does not destroy the viral cells because of the mutation probably in the 3D confirmation of the reverse transcriptase. Why do u think they constantly modify these drugs

Thank you for confirming that mutation leaves the virus vulnerable. As it adapts it loses another value so it has to keep mutating to stay alive but each time it mutates it still loses another value. So weakens in another area. Eventually it will expose how it can be killed without even knowing it.

Follow my drift?
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
ValentineMary:

Ever heard of fossils? and I know what DNAfinger priniting is man. [/i]

Matthias Meyer of Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, carried out the latest DNA research this year 2016 on the oldest neanderthal fossil DNA and in his own words he said, " this was the most wasteful genome sequencing project because the DNA was degraded and contaminated".

So where did you say your Neanderthal DNA proof came from again?
Re: Theory Of Evolution Debunked! Evolutionists Pls View Intelligently. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2016
Science doesn't claim to be omnipotent and all perfect, It makes researches to get objective results that are testable. It is open to critical analysis by not just one but great scientist around the world. So far, Scientific theories are still the best to go by for any rationale human... Even the stupidity of science is more profitable than religion as religious stories offers solution to the origin of life with its sweet, deceiving claims that many people are convinced to be true

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Churches Pay Their Instrumentalists? / The More I Grow The More I Get Confused With Religion / How Often Do Your Church Read Song Of Solomon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.