Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad (2763 Views)

Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Buhari May Speak To Nigerians By Phone Soon - Presidency / Emmanuel Ifeajuna: Commonwealth Games Gold To Facing A Firing Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by HopeAtHand: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Honourhim, Adaure4ever et al. You see??
Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by shukuokukobambi: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
medpren:
Get rich or die trying. Too bad.

If only the 'uncorrupt hausa/ fulanis and yorubas' had built this country after collective ruling the country for 39 years out of 45 years post civil war. No country survives 39 years of looting by the 'uncorrupt' likes of Abacha, Babangida, OBJ etc.
The after effect is what we see here.

Can anyone remind me any popular drug lord pre-70s?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So GEJ is no longer biafra? and na only Yeeboe feel the effect of looting? I even thought you guys are not affected by economic problems hence you help everybody develop their lands? cheesy

You will weep till you peme. More will be executed in the coming days. better go buy bucket to store your tears cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by shukuokukobambi: 10:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
Boris Johnson will one day become the prime minister of England. His first point of call wiill be to deport 1million Afonjas

nnamdi kanu is a fulani herdsman in UK......ojukwu 1967

Keep crying

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by seunmsg(m): 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
idupaul:

How do you know it's not commensurate. .it's death sentence yet people still risk it to smuggle just imagine what it will be of it was a a 3 years sentence

Wadeoye:

Didnt they know they would be executed if caught?
With your comment, if you have the opportunity to smuggle stuff, you will - I pity you.

I don't support drug trafficking in any way, but I still think capital punishment is not commensurate with the crime. Life is too precious to be taken away just like that. A lengthy prison term would have been more appropriate in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by alade112(m): 10:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nigerians should learn how to respect people's law hustling is not all about drug-pushing There are 1000 legal ways you can make it I think this will serve as a warning and lesson to those involved

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by Jeeb111(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
So sad. But its surprising some people are blaming the president for this.was he the one that put d drugs in thier bag.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by shukuokukobambi: 10:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
seunmsg:

I don't support drug trafficking in any way, but I still think capital punishment is not commensurate with the crime. Life is too precious to be taken away just like that. A lengthy prison term would have been more appropriate in my opinion.

What if Indonesia is tired of expending tax payers money on feeding hardened criminals who deal on materials that wreck the lives of their youth?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by otokx(m): 10:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Indonesia is taking great steps to stop the incidents of hard drugs, soon it will be eradicated there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by waternogetememy: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is wat corruption in Nigeria can cause.

One class of people keep looting the nation treasury.

I heard Danjuma is now the Chairman for Nitel?

Guess NDA bombing is affecting his oil well.

Chopping from government wallet never seems to end.

Meanwhile, the youth get executed abroad for crimes of desperation.

Nigeria must end, we are losing too much.
Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by SirShymexx: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
Everyday in Ibafo, Ogun state, 100 Afonjas are slaughtered by militants. Afonja women are being converted to comfort women for the Ijaw conquerors

Lol. But Afonja was a warrior who fought so many wars and never ran from battles albeit power got into his head.

The same can't be said about Ojukwu the cross dresser and Abidjan bandit lol.

If I were you, I'd be more worried about the rate in which FFK stays Fvcking all Eboe chics, while Eboe men stay turning to phaggots. And the ones who aren't into phaggotry are either on deathrow or locked up in a dungeon somewhere in Asia. It sucks to be Eboe lol.

And don't quote me back...no time for back and forth with time wasters.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by waternogetememy: 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
otokx:
Indonesia is taking great steps to stop the incidents of hard drugs, soon it will be eradicated there.

Hard drugs can never be eradicated, as long as the market is there.

The source of the problem is deprivation. 90% of Drug dealers are from third world countries in latin America, Asia and Africa.

It is a case of the North / South divide.
Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by OohLalah(f): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
seunmsg:

What about the lives that are destroyed by drugs? Drugs influence crime, illness, homicide, suicide, robberies and destroyed families. One drug dealer killed compared to many affected by drugs induced crimes.

Life sentences in democratic countries is the most expensive exercise that equalls to punishing tax payers for a crime committed by someone else.
Re: BREAKING: Indonesia Executes Three Nigerians By Firing Squad by shukuokukobambi: 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
waternogetememy:
This is wat corruption in Nigeria can cause.

One class of people keep looting the nation treasury.

I heard Danjuma is now the Chairman for Nitel?

Guess NDA bombing is affecting his oil well.

Chopping from government wallet never seems to end.

Meanwhile, the youth get executed abroad for crimes of desperation.

Nigeria must end, we are losing too much.

I thought you guys create your own economy and don't depend on Nigeria? or is it cocaine economy you guys were referring to? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Written By An Urhobo Man About Igbos / This Is The CHANGE We Promised Nigeria - Lai Mohammed (photo) / I Will Reomve IPOB From Terrorist List- Fela Durotoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.