Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. (3129 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And A White Lady Have Fun (Photos) / Oshiomole And Foreign wife Welcome A Child / Abdulmumin Jibrin And Wife, Maryam Welcome A Baby Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Candyrain(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ahhh Nigerians these ain't necessary at all. Just give the guy a break na shuuoooo

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Naija got no chill

I am hoping Hillary wins sha so she can complete what Obama started. By the time she is done with her 8 years, Texans will be screaming for their referendum.

The way APC folks are frolicking with the Democrats makes me realise that they knew what they were doing when they foisted GMB on us.

I also see alot of parallels between our APC party and democrats. They share similar foreign policy and corruption. They are both divisive parties. This last 8 years has been the MOST divisive for the US along every line possible, race, health, justice system, gun control, jewish relations energy, and even religion.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by adanny01(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
I have a nigerian friend always on nairaland..and he is always laughing..sometimes I think he's gone mad or something...so I signed up.im yet to see why he keeps laughing though..

My wife is not a Nairalander, she also wonders why my phone takes too much of my attention as i laugh to the intrigues here.

It upsets her too.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by idupaul: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
KINGwax007:
What you guys, including Donald, failed to realise is that, once in the white house, your decisions are not entirely yours!

Shut up do u know Hillary is responsible for half of the terrorism and poverty the world faces now
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by nduchucks: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
Do you guys think Donald trump gonna win the elections?

Trump go win dis tin. de head of small small pikin wey die because Bill Clinton come collect $1.4million instead make him donate the money for children hospital, go catch Hillary.

@OP, na Oyibo we dey call people like you for dis obodo.

Welcome o.
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by Rilwayne001: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hahahha i can see IPOD touts threatening the guy cheesy grin
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by kolaaderin: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
?..well..I ain't no racist,is trump a mad man? Yes,is trump telling the truth?yes.with the shootings and terrorist attacks all over the world?..hell yeah.we need to keep some religious fanatics in check..I'm with Donald on this..

In summary, Trump is a mad man with lighter at the gas station. We hope he will not triggers the third world war just like Adolf.
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by MPSA(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2016
GeneralBiati:
THIS IS BLACK. tell ur useless dumb cops to stop killing my people. who bleaching epp? white ke yellow ni

I support you brother, For now!He must jump first before he enter this place, this is a holy place grin,@OP angry, we are praying for you and your people, your policeman always kills our people, we didn't know what to do to protect our black people in your country, they were crying and praying on our tv screen, we were also praying with them. Don't come here and tell us about your colour of your skin , most of us, we aren't interested at all at this moment. We know their are many good people of your race, and we also pray for them to remain that way to change this ugly world , we are aware of that, but for now , Give us a break, we aren't ready for you now brother. You sound like one of a good guy, and we need people like you. For now No,No.., We aren't racist, But!! Give us a break brother

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by fullz: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2016
howdy Johnlenoxx "sweet home alabama heart of dixie"
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by fullz: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2016
MPSA:

I support you brother, For now!He must jump first before he enter this place, this is a holy place grin,@OP angry, we are praying for you and your people, your policeman always kills our people, we didn't know what to do to protect our black people in your country, they were crying and praying on our tv screen, we were also praying with them. Don't come here and tell us about your colour of your skin , most of us, we aren't interested at all at this moment. We know their are many good people of your race, and we also pray for them to remain that way to change this ugly world , we are aware of that, but for now , Give us a break, we aren't ready for you now brother. You sound like one of a good guy, and we need people like you. For now No,No.., We aren't racist, But!! Give us a break brother

can't it be shorter?
Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by papaejima1: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
Just here to have fun..no hard feelings.really sorry if I got ya all pissed off.hope to be in Nigeria some day.
Pissed off?? shocked shocked shocked
Dude, "pissed off" is our default setting!!
So ignore it and do your thing.
If you got a thin skin, then this aint the place for you.
All of us here have got hides that would make a gator green with envy.

1 Like

Re: Welcome A White Fellow To Nairaland.. by bolaino(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
Johnlenoxx:
Do you guys think Donald trump gonna win the elections?
yes he is going to win the elections. www.nairaland.com/3185149/donald-trump-americas-next-president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Just Lost The 2019 Election / Nigeria Army Pay Condolence Visit To Lt. Col Sakaba's Wife (photos) / Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.