Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation (22997 Views)

Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is Mayowa pls

The woman selling akara along your street

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by osytex: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Ama wait till everything secret/story come out before I comment.
Thanks.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by muaa(f): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
The scam here is; according to Toyin, Mayowa's family claimed to have obtained transfer report from LUTH.
LUTH said they never issued no such repo

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by somez(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2016
Now m confused...
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by NSNA: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Gofundme has been a thing for so many countries,
when it comes to Nigeria they will add unnecessary drama..

That Linda Sha. Money drives her

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by repogirl(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
She is very right on this one.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by valenu(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm! Nija
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by photoshoot(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2016
somez:
Now m confused...
Confused about what precisely?
You saw and can still the picture of the said Mayowa, isn't it obvious she needs all the help she can get?

Please don't mind those saying it is a scam.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Simile12(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2016
I guess all we just av to do is to wait and see hw ds whole thing turns out.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by FroshD: 10:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok am done with this topic

Now to the next!!!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Stemkay: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
allanphash7:
Who is Mayowa pls

Former United States' first lady. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by ring7(m): 10:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Linda has gotten the traffic she needs ,so she don't care .. May God help sis Linda

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by x6blade(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Linda ikeji be warned

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Rajy00(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
God bless Stella...
so because Luth Doctors said they can't treat her doesn't mean her family should just fold hands and do nothing?

when my Lil brother was diagnosed of blood cancer... Though Luth doctors were doing there best which we ain't happy with.. we didn't rely on the treatment in Luth only... we were still making arrangements for his treatment in India.... no Luth doctor advice us to seek for treatment abroad but since we see that my younger brother can be attended to better in India... we decide on our own to take him to India..

We ain't rich to take him abroad but when it comes to life and death... You would do everything possible to save a life.. we almost put our house on sale... but unfortunately he died in Luth before he could travel out...

so Linda and Toying should keep shut... The family are going through the worst time in there life.. if only Linda and Toyin knows how much the family has spend so far...

May God heal Mayowa

12 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by P0intBlank(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Oche211:
Nice piece.
I still don't understand why Linda Ikeji shld hurried post stories without double checking or thing of it's effects. 4rm wizkid matter to this.
She shld stop looking 4 breaking news abeg cos someone's life is at stake here.
I also feel EFCC Shld nw enter d matter atleast to confirm d allegation nd dat of mayowa's family dat some people wants part of the money.
Was the Wizkid story a lie?

6 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by therealchase(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice post...any lil thing that involves money Nigerians call it scam.. Its bad if you can't help keep shut!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Ehisod(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2016
God will visit cancer of the blood on any blogger who uses their keyboard and fingers to destroy other people's lives even going as far as to try and bring down a sick person. Haba!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by LordScent(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Nawa ooo
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by nkowaputa(m): 10:50am On Jul 29, 2016
HenryDion:
Am so so sad. Linda wasn't like this before. Anyway, this what happens when you forget your humble beginning.

What was Linda supposed to do as a blogger who got breaking news with video?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by hitz: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Linda ikeji has to watch herself.

She is the reason most low life nigerian gossips choose blogging as a career path. Instead of her to use her influence for good, she uses is to cause chaos and destruction.

If wizkid didn't clap back hard on her, she would have wrecked him too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by hitz: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Rajy00:
God bless Stella...
so because Luth Doctors said they can't treat her doesn't mean her family should just fold hands and do nothing?

when my Lil brother was diagnosed of blood cancer... Though Luth doctors were doing there best which we ain't happy with.. we didn't rely on the treatment in Luth only... we were still making arrangements for his treatment in India.... no Luth doctor advice us to seek for treatment abroad but since we see that my younger brother can be attended to better in India... we decide on our own to take him to India..

We ain't rich to take him abroad but when it comes to life and death... You would do everything possible to save a life.. we almost put our house on sale... but unfortunately he died in Luth before he could travel out...

so Linda and Toying should keep shut... The family are going through the worst time in there life.. if only Linda and Toyin knows how much the family has spend so far...

May God heal Mayowa

Sorry men. I feel for you.

Some people will never know what Linda ikeji can cause with her stupid life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by uniquebeauty(f): 10:55am On Jul 29, 2016
Stella of life God bless u real good, may God heal Mayowa and put the devil/evil mongers to shame

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by rika44(f): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Its a good thing Nigerians responded to help, it shows we are our brothers keeper and if its a scam then let God be the judge of that, what we need right now is to all pray for Mayowa to recover speedily and get back healthy on her feet #iwishMayowaGodsdivineHealing#
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by dacovajnr: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2016
See Brainy Blogger with Good Conscience unlike the Other One Who is only interested in making money by posting false and writing false thangz on her Blog without investigation all in the name of Making Money...Marry! She no gree marry! Born pikin! She no gree born pikn..She be claiming Celibacy, Meanwhile Her stinking Kittycat is actually driving Men away from her..Kudos Stella! kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Guchis(f): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2016
I'm totally with SDK on this one. The whole scam allegation is so insensitive and thoughtless...at least do necessary investigations first before calling out the family and not the other way round!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Kazrem(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Read what Wikipedia wrote about Linda:

Linda Ikeji (born Linda Ifeoma Ikeji ; 19 September 1980) [1] is a Nigerian false news carrier blogger , writer, entrepreneur and former model. She is best known for her blog. She is the highest paid blogger in Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_Ikeji

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Ranchhoddas: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2016
This Stella woman wants to use this as an opportunity to win fans. I see your trick.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by 9jatatafo(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Can't bloggers like Linda Ikeji investigate properly before coming out with venomous reporting? Someone is dying because of their actions. How come Toyin the celeb who participated in raising the funds for Mayowa's treatment now raising scam alert? Something is definitely wrong here

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by bigtt76(f): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Left to me ...its between the GoFundMe 'Mayowa' account operators and their God. If they did it to scam the people and let Mayowa suffer the pain and shame at this critical stage of her life, then may God judge them. If however, its not a scam ....may God judge those who claim it was allowing Mayowa to suffer the pain and shame. undecided

ipreach:
Look at the photo of this young woman very well before you read my piece of mind...Yes,my piece of mind to which I owe no one any explanation.....DAMN!

When the appeal to raise fund to save her started,I am one of those people who got lots of calls and mails to use my platform to help her but i was not moved because i did not know if it was true or not,I had to do my own investigations so that i do not put up a scam involving GOfundME which is (if you do not know)the latest way of scamming innocent people off their hard earned monies.

I woke up this Morning with the confirmation i was waiting for and at the same time,one of my RICH trusted friends contacted me to go ahead because he was one of the people involved in the campaign and had given his widows mite to help save her.

I went to her go fund me page to see how much had been raised and saw that the page was closed to donations because the monies (and more) needed had been realised...Thank God!

I cancelled the post and thanked God and then i said a silent prayer that the money would not be in vain to save her life.
It is with shock that i see her family being called out for carrying out a heist on Nigerians....they named it a scam!

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD,what is the scam here?

That a doctor said her life was beyond being saved so her family was supposed to sit back and watch her die without making any moves?

Do(es) the doctor(s) have a letter from God giving him/them the power to have the last say on Mayowa's life?NONSENSE!

Asking for help is a scam?

This is the first time that Nigerians would be so united in trying to save a life and someone wakes up and decides to burst that bubble with a wicked lie!

Because the monies needed was raised in a short time?

I have read all the comments on instagram because i was tagged severally on a post calling out her family...

HOW DARE YOU?

Did you look at her photos?does she need help?Is she sick?
what is the scam here please?

A friend of mine had as his argument that because ticket had not been bought for her it is a scam and he confirmed....CONFIRMED FROM WHERE?...excuse me,was her family supposed to buy ticket when the money for her treatment was nowhere to be seen?

I want to believe that gofundme page was opened with FAITH on the part of her family and I want to believe that the monies realised in so short a time is a miracle....yes,it is!

SAVE MAYOWA IS NOT A SCAM!

This is not calling out anyone but let us all becareful with how we peddle lies especially when it concerns life and death.

I wonder why the news of it being a scam came out today that the page was closed...

Why did the person who knows so much wait this long?

May God forgive everyone who has Judged this case without facts....

I pray she does not get to read or hear of these accusations and focuses on her impending treatment.

Until you have watched a loved one fall ill or die,you will never understand the desperation to get help to save them.

I remember standing by my mum's lifeless body and wishing for anything to do to bring her back to life,no amount of tears or ''scam'' would have brought her back even if i had tried.

Mayowa still has a chance and if 'scamming' Nigerians is the only way to give her a chance to live then so be it.

.....Because you sit at your computer,or lap top or phone and you are healthy right now is no guarantee for tomorrow.

Give life a chance and spend your rant praying that God saves her.....and you!

May you live to testify of God's goodness Mayowa...At this stage the millions realised means nothing until you stand up and testify to life!

Thank you for reading this!

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2016/07/re-save-mayowa-ahmed-shukurat.html
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by sunnyside16(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
Linda Ikeji is our richest blogger but poorest in "investigative blogging". Yes the traffic on her blog is awesome but this "make I post am as I hear am" attitude especially with a matter of life and death of an ordinary Nigerian is ludicrous.

Please make money, but don't tarnish people's family name. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus React To MAYOWA Scam Allegation by Thukzee01(m): 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Hardeybohwarley:
space booked...comment when this reaches fp
e don enter frontpage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Poses With His Beautiful Daughters / Don Jazzy, D’banj And Wande Coal Performs ‘Pere’ Together At A Birthday Party / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.