Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) (5841 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by bloodkiIler: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2016
grin

this is another useless ngo set-up to channel funds just like her mother
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by egopersonified(f): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2016
office of the first daughter. thanks to Obama
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by sheguy(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2016
Where she for dey work?
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by ShaqFu: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2016
LieDetector:
there's no way we can establish that the funds were loots.... It's only an assumption and I only gave my verdict should such assumption hold. However, Zahra is a well known ambassador of one charity organisation(have forgotten the name) so gestures like these you'd expect them to come in handy....

Isn't that the more reason why it should be made known how she got the funds used in building / renovating that house?

All this cast shadows to her person and her good will nature.

It's always nice if this bloggers post the whole juicy detail of their posts, not just post details leaving loopholes in the bid of gaining traffic for their blogs via clash of opinions.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by LieDetector(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Isn't that the more reason why it should be made known how she got the funds used in building / renovating that house?

All this cast shadows to her person and her good will nature.

It's always nice if this bloggers post the whole juicy detail of their posts, not just post details leaving loopholes in the bid of gaining traffic for their blogs via clash of opinions.
you obviously didn't get my drift cause if you did, you'd know that the funds were most likely sourced as per charity organisation. Btw, I don't see reason why we should be at loggerheads over an applaudable gesture by the president's daughter.... The structure doesn't look exquisite. Looks way too simple and affordable for an average Nigerian citizen talk more of someone who wields so much popularity and influence like Zahra... ..

Mek we leave matter for Mathias abeg
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Jul 29, 2016
LieDetector:
you obviously didn't get my drift cause if you did, you'd know that the funds were most likely sourced as per charity organisation. Btw, I don't see reason why we should be at loggerheads over an applaudable gesture by the president's daughter.... The structure doesn't look exquisite. Looks way too simple and affordable for an average Nigerian citizen talk more of someone who wields so much popularity and influence like Zahra... ..

Mek we leave matter for Mathias abeg
Don't let sentiment blind you my good man. Yes! The gesture is applaudable, no doubt, but still, one will have to ask where she got the funds from, not just assume the funds where gotten from a charity organization, or an NGO.

That's where i'm coming from. We must learn to ask question no matter how good or noble a gesture is.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:55am On Jul 29, 2016
What a sweet soul. What is not given is lost.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Panshack: 9:09am On Jul 29, 2016
xelly:
What is she doing to get money for this project? We shouldn't be this gullible. This is corruption and EFCC will be blind to this.
So wen sbdy decides to be philanthropic becos d father is the president dats makes her a thief....doesn't she have her own personal businesses? Doesn't she work... U jxt fail to see good for wat it is
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Osgilliat(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
I can see some daft people saying where she got the money from. They are just blinded by hate and never see the good things about anyone. Their hate keep growing and they are even turning against themselves. If our so called senators keep doing this for the country, we would have been a step closer to eradicate poverty. But no. They won't do it and their people keep praising them just because they are blend from the same blood. And if they see anyone not of their blood doing the good thing they will go gaga on such, calling names and throwing tantrums on such. It's a pity that they are all blinded by hate and it's eating deep into their life.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by amaechi1: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Nice one president daughter..but if I may ask were did u get d funds to do all these hope say no b 9ja money sha..

Good question, wait for response from these orphans. I wish all these looters had invested in the country. Nigeria would have been better.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by amaechi1: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Don't let sentiment blind you my good man. Yes! The gesture is applaudable, no doubt, but still, one will have to ask where she got the funds from, not just assume the funds where gotten from a charity organization, or an NGO.

That's where i'm coming from. We must learn to ask question no matter how good or noble a gesture is.

Her disposition as the president daughter will attract good gesture from well meaning nigeria. In any case how much are we talking compare to what these looters have milked nigeria.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by amaechi1: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
bloodkiIler:
grin

this is another useless ngo set-up to channel funds just like her mother

To you is useless. My prayer for you, may you never loose your place abode. My your children never be an orphan. My poverty never visit your door post. If you like this prayer say amen. Other wish me thesame prayer.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by xelly: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
bender79:
My friend shut up! as a presidents daughter couldn't she have raised funds?

Thank you for selling your stupidity to the world. Which other president in the world does the daughter do that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why No Nation Wants To Go To War With The Nigerian Army / "Africa Is More Of God's Chosen Continent" Says Russia's Vladimir Putin / After Oyigbo Killing See What An IPOB Member Did On Facebook PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.