Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) (5823 Views)

President Buhari, Ganduje, Amaechi And El-Rufai On A Train In Kaduna (Photos) / Zakzaky Is In A House We Built For Him, He’s Not In Detention – Lai Mohammed / Nana Khadija Buhari At Sabiu Tunde's Wedding In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 5:01am On Jul 29, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari's daughter, Zahra Buhari yesterday commissioned a house she built and donated for over 90 orphans in Kaduna state.

She had worked with a nurse Hawa'u for the last 5 years looking after the orphans in Kaduna, and
finally made their dream of a move from shack to home a reality.

Zahra and her ACE charity team also opened a new library for the orphans. She is pictured below teaching them how to use a computer for the first time in their lives.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/zahra-buhari-home-orphans-kaduna-photos.html

first two photos are before & after pictures of the homes

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 5:02am On Jul 29, 2016
lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by AdoraAmadi: 5:03am On Jul 29, 2016
Zahra teaching the kids computer at the new library

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Uthman51(m): 5:06am On Jul 29, 2016
Good one

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:13am On Jul 29, 2016
This is a good one.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice one president daughter..but if I may ask were did u get d funds to do all these hope say no b 9ja money sha..

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by xelly: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2016
What is she doing to get money for this project? We shouldn't be this gullible. This is corruption and EFCC will be blind to this.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by IstandWitBuhari: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Am I supposed to join the zombie above me to say"nice one"? NO, rather I will ask,where did you get the money to build a house? If it was sponsored by an NGO or organisation which NGO or organisation sponsored it?
If no clear answer is given then Zahra buhari is a thieve.

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Mynd44: 5:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by bender79: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2016
xelly:
What is she doing to get money for this project? We shouldn't be this gullible. This is corruption and EFCC will be blind to this.
My friend shut up! as a presidents daughter couldn't she have raised funds?

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Jengem: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2016
bender79:
My friend shut up! as a presidents daughter couldn't she have raised funds?

Yes she raised it from runs

Korede bello, and patoranking are snacking on her kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 29, 2016
I don't care about the house, all I want is to yansh the babe ,suck all her bobbi dry! angry
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Like father like daughter. Thieves! In the voice of peak milk, its in them! Ndi oshi

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Na part of our dough tho. Buh weldone all d same
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by CyberWolf: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2016
I think I'm beginning to like this girl angry
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by KingBelieve: 6:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers, pls blow more pipelines and bring down d economy, this people are defrauding us.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by IVORY2009(m): 6:21am On Jul 29, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Nice one president daughter..but if I may ask were did u get d funds to do all these hope say no b 9ja money sha..

donations ofcourse!

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by opribo(m): 6:33am On Jul 29, 2016
xelly:

Good question bro, instead of government to build schools, they turn the other way while their daughter goes around soliciting for money from state governments and multinational cooperation under the guise of foundation. My own question is when was this foundation founded was it after bubu became president.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by asfrank(m): 6:42am On Jul 29, 2016
saheedbadmus:
U started making sense, but I think u would prefer those who steal nd enrich themselves, build houses in Abj, nd overseas, than one who gives a helping hand to the less privileged in the society.... How much did the whole thing even cost, far less from what ppl like metu nd co have willfully volunteered to bring back. Nd for those making stupid comments, it's not ur fault, its the African nature, that's y Donald trump said we Africans and Nigerians in particular are only lazy nd only think about sex,, .no girl can get legitimate money but only through sex, when una daughters grow, remember to teach them that is the only way.....

6 Likes

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by LieDetector(m): 6:48am On Jul 29, 2016
saheedbadmus:
Same question I was about to ask but decided against doing so because unlike some polithiefians who embezzle for their families and generations yet unborn, Zahra's fund irrespective of its mode of acquisition was channeled into something productive. The gesture is laudable bro

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by nwakibe: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Only in Nigeria. Ndi oshi
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by nwakibe: 6:49am On Jul 29, 2016
Only in Nigeria. Ndi oshi.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by ShaqFu: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Can I ask where Zahra Buhari got the funds to build this house? Or even renovate it?

She worked as a nurse? Did she work pro bono or she got paid?

If this is an NGO work the OP should make it known so as not to make it seem she's the sole builder of that building.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by ShaqFu: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2016
LieDetector:
Same question I was about to ask but decided against doing so because unlike some polithiefians who embezzle for their families and generations yet unborn, Zahra's fund irrespective of its mode of acquisition was channeled into something productive. The gesture is laudable bro
Does that make it right? If truly the funds used it erecting that structure was ill gotten, putting it into good use now makes it right?

Come on, are you supporting Robin Hood kind of theft? What's bad is bad, and what's good is good.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Adeoba10(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Office of the first daughter of Nigeria President.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by UIA04(f): 7:03am On Jul 29, 2016
This girl ehn was it not just last year she joined that ace foundation, now they are saying she has been teaching the children for five years, wasn't she supposed to be in the University then?

I pity the foolish girl, they will soon use her name for scam to siphon money and she will continue like mumu . Imagine saying she built the house, please with which money?

Seems all of buharis kids are dullardinhos

1 Like

Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Banter1(m): 7:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Good one and may God bless her. But my question is this, where did she ZAHRA get the money from to build does houses? is she working? the order day she celebrated her birth day, she shared 2million naira and the security men working in the presidency have not been paid their allowances by her father since this government came to power. it's unfortunate.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by yimikaa: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Nigerian youths need proper education and reorientation, I can't believe thought process of those behind the comments I read above.

Zahra is signed to an NGO called ACE Charity. They used her influence to source for funds from individuals and corporate bodies to build this orphanage.
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 29, 2016
for argument sake she stole the money but she benefitted people with what if she stole the money and buried in soak away or clubbed with the money how about that.
so appreciate little things
Re: Check Out The House Zahra Buhari Built For Over 90 Orphans In Kaduna (photos) by LieDetector(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Does that make it right? If truly the funds used it erecting that structure was ill gotten, putting it into good use now makes it right?

Come on, are you supporting Robin Hood kind of theft? What's bad is bad, and what's good is good.
there's no way we can establish that the funds were loots.... It's only an assumption and I only gave my verdict should such assumption hold. However, Zahra is a well known ambassador of one charity organisation(have forgotten the name) so gestures like these you'd expect them to come in handy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Senator Akpabio Responds To Defection Rumor / Iyaloja Appoints An Ibo Man As Babaloja Of Ladipo Market / Why Can't Lagos State Govt Make ALLEN AVENUE Look Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.