Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

“Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! (3011 Views)

10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? / 7 Qualities To Look-Out For In Women You Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by dbanj201(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2005

[b]
“Here’s How To Meet And Date
The Kind Of Women
You’ve Always Wanted”
I’ll show you the exact steps and specific directions to help you be more successful with women and dating—and you don't have to be rich or handsome to do it...

Dear Friend,

Recently I was out with some friends at a local club. I looked over and saw a very attractive woman. I decided that I'd like to meet her and get her number so I could get a date with her later.

I walked over and said a few words to her. Within about 3 minutes she was writing her name and phone number down for me. Keep in mind, this was at a popular club where she was being hit on all night. And I was the one who got her number.

Other guys buy drinks, dance, and try for hours— and usually wind up with nothing in these types of situations. But I was able to talk to her and get her number almost instantly.

The question is: What did I say to her? How did I do it?

If you would have asked me if this was even possible a few years ago, I would have said "No way." But now I do it ALL THE TIME.

It's not uncommon for me to go out for an afternoon or evening and come home with 3 or 4 phone numbers from attractive, interesting women.

And it doesn't matter where I am. I can go shopping at a mall, out to a nightclub, or even shopping at the super market, and still meet one woman after another. As a matter of fact, my techniques work EVEN BETTER in coffee shops and other 'normal' places.

I have to mention one more thing: I'm a regular guy. I'm 21 years old, I'm only 5'FT,8 INC" tall, and I'm not athletic. I'm a mixture of nationalities, but most people think that I'm Middle Eastern when they first meet me—and I've never been the kind of guy that women approach or ask out, BUT do play nd crack jokes wiv them a lot!!!

So how did I go from not even being able to TALK to women to now being able to get phone numbers in 3 minutes and as many dates as I want?

i know i have some enemies here...pipul lik chillin...nd the rest of them....they know themselves.....i knw one of them who alwayz say that i've come again...nd some of them who alwayz say that i like to abt Bleep...well i guess u are wrong...am only telling you want happen to me...so if u are waitin to pick up mistatke 4rm me,i pray make baba God wound dem!,tear dem!!...[/b]
cool grin wink cheesy
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by layi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2005
And what have u done wit all the numbers u keep getting? Become a professional 'dater' or Built a directory yet?

Like ur name sake ...u wan get degree for 'womanology' by tellin them the koko.
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2005
Dbanj,why are you "scared" of putting my name as she who always says you have come again?Well,here is what I have to say about this thread,get a life.So far all the girls who you have met have disgraced,sorry,disappointed you. a la Helen.Why don't you take a break from relationships,its not a do or die thing.Try and make more useful contributions to this sweet family.Ciao!!!
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by Z4M4eva(f): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2005
sad
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 1:19am On Nov 30, 2005
@dbanj201, ok, so you didn't exactly state what techniques you used(or even the actual words you used). I'm a bit curious. And what exactly do you end up doing with all those numbers collected on a daily bases? you can't possibly be in love with all the women whose numbers you get can you? so yeah! satisfy my curiosity!
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2005
Dbanj, tell them, maybe if you do, then they will stop... lipsrsealed
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2005
On a more serious note,where is Dbanj my love?I didn't mean to hurt you!!! rolleyes pls come back!!!nobody sees him these days,you people have chased him away for me,abi? grin
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by Z4M4eva(f): 10:39am On Nov 30, 2005
As If! angry
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 10:43am On Nov 30, 2005
grin grin grin grin
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2005
hey dbanj201, still waiting on that answer grin
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 5:47pm On Dec 04, 2005
Dbanjjjjjjj where are you ooooo!!!!! cheesy
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by Z4M4eva(f): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2005
You guys scared the poor guy away! angry cheesy
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by raregroove(m): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2005
dbanj201:

“Here’s How To Meet And Date
The question is: What did I say to her? How did I do it?

cool grin wink cheesy

Oh yeah, what is the answer to the question super bad boy?
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by Oracle(m): 1:16am On Dec 05, 2005
dbanj have u ever experienced this?
i believe u will soon and very soon

Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by hotangel2(f): 3:07am On Dec 05, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by axeprince(m): 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2005
Somebody,Please stop him from watching too much American movies..I mean Hitch by this... grin grin
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2005
cheesy cheesy funny! i still want to know how he does it though. Dbanjwhere art thou??
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2005
yes [tt][/tt] where art thou dbanj?
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by layi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2005
Awon AK ti mu. Kobolowowan.
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2005
@ layi
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2005
@layi-please translate ooooo!!!ha ba kilode?
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by layi(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2005
Oh mi gosh!!! I'm feeling so so important. How much will u pay 2 have that golden line translated? grin
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2005
how about *thinks* a hug and maybe a kiss? cheesy cheesy
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by layi(m): 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2005
Tit 4 Tat

Real hug begets real translation
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2005
hmmmm,all these one for layi?mmmmmmm rolleyes
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2005
twinny, how i go do now? just to be sure no be yarb im dey yarb us cheesy
ok, here goes ur hug layi and ur kiss too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by layi(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2005
Here goes ur translation too - cry kiss undecided lipsrsealed embarassed tongue rolleyes

Do u get it now?
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by ocho(f): 5:12pm On Dec 09, 2005
ummmmmmm..... , u cheated layi angry u said "real hug begets real translation" but not only did u get d hug, u got 6 kisses and what do i get?? angry
@ DBANJ, i still haven't got that answer!
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by chillin(f): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2005
hahahahaahaha cheesy cheesy dbanj201 mehn! dis is serious!!!! my name again uhh!! heee..o boi! wat can i say dis tyme!
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by snazzydawn(f): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2005
but seriously,where is dbanj?its like he has left the land o!!! cry
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by chillin(f): 12:49am On Dec 14, 2005
heyy snazzz lol lol gurlll dbanj no dey leave any land oooo d guy don waka! wat he does is: post, post, n' post then leave d rest 4 landers 2 battle out! ain't dat rite??
Re: “Here’s How To Meet And Date women you love!!! by tiwa(f): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2005
Alright guys i think i am gonna help u with layi's golden line i mean "Awon AK ti mu. Kobolowowan". It means Ak has arrested Dbanj and he cannot find his way through. U know the guy sang this song....... Motibolowowon meaning I am free from them or sth........ That's it. So because he can't find his way he is unable to give u guys the techniques he uses on women.....lol... Guys no vex he is coming ok.
That's d meaning really. Innit layi?
Something goes for nothing in my own case u get me.........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why My Voice Turns People On. / Please Rate Me...am I Hot? / 3 Most Overlooked Qualities Guys Skip When Picking A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.