Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice (2884 Views)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / My Handsomeness Is A Problem..pls Advice (photo) / Understanding Blood Groups & Genotypes Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Heazy2015(m): 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
My friend has been dating his girl for almost 24 months. A powerfully romantic relation. Sharing and caring. And as soon as they start thinking of concluding and legalising the entire arrangement, here comes the question: What is your blood genotype? Both were AS! Because of the love they had shared and the promising happy future they had dreamed of together, they wouldnt want this to stop them. They were in love and nothing would stop this, not even possible childlessness. But the families won't just agree. Especially the girl's family. "You can't marry our daughter if you are both AS!" Devastated, the guy was helpless. What should he do next? He's about losing the love of his life. Any way out?
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by gentlesoul83(m): 10:00pm On Nov 11, 2015
He should just forget about the relationship, for the sake of their kids.

1 Like

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by nevi12(f): 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Its very simple forget d gal nd cry once nd for all or marry her nd keep praying dey dnt get an ss child
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by steffans(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
No matter the love they share now.. It's better to break up now..

The pain/time/money that comes with SS kids.. Can not be quantified in words..

In those days.. People didn't know about it.. Now, people know what's up .. You don't have an excuse..

I know a family with 3 SS kids.. I know what they suffer..

1 Like

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2015
Pls let's stop gvn birth to kids dat will come into dis world and suffer health issues....
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by menix(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
Give that guy better 500mg of military slap..

How on earth would he see long suffering Nd decide to embrace It..

Y bring a child that will suffer here on earth nd possibly die before his/her thirties.

2 Likes

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Chibaby87(f): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2015
Theirs is 24 months and the guy is helpless huh? I met my guy when I was in OND and he was in HND we dated till I went for service 2013, while is lecturing in of the private Universities. When I came back from camp, we went for Genotype test and it tested AS both of us. He got married last two months with another girl and I didn't kill myself cos, the doctor told us the implications and am still believing in God.

4 Likes

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 10:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
All AS people Oya hold your ears... I have said this before but I'll say it again. If you know you're AS, then your conversation with the opposite sex should go thus:
Hi I'm Konky and you?
Nice meeting you
Sorry to bother you but what's your genotype? I'm AS and I would really love to know...

I'm tired of hearing all these we dated for 100 years...we're so in love...but we're both AS

3 Likes

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Vikky014(f): 10:51pm On Nov 11, 2015
ideyhere:
All AS people Oya hold your ears... I have said this before but I'll say it again. If you know you're AS, then your conversation with the opposite sex should go thus:
Hi I'm Konky and you?
Nice meeting you
Sorry to bother you but what's your genotype? I'm AS and I would really love to know...

I'm tired of hearing all these we dated for 100 years...we're so in love...but we're both AS

hahahahaha. funny girl.
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Yksoul(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2015
SOMETIMES WE GET TO A FOUR-JUNCTIONED SPOT AS FAR AS RELATIONSHP AND MARRIAGE ARE CONCERNED,BUT WE CANT SHY AWAY FROM THE TRUTH.BROTHER,IT IS A RED LIGHT TO DO THE NEEDFUL AND END THE RELATIONSHIP.IT IS A HARD DECISION TO TAKE,BUT YOU SHOULD RATHER TAKE THIS DECISION OR END UP SPENDING ALL YOUR WORKED FOR ON SS CHILDREN
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by JumpingChicken(m): 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2015
Heazy2015:
My friend has been dating his girl for almost 24
months. A powerfully romantic relation. Sharing and
caring. And as soon as they start thinking of
concluding and legalising the entire arrangement,
here comes the question: What is your blood
genotype? Both were AS!
Because of the love they had shared and the
promising happy future they had dreamed of
together, they wouldnt want this to stop them. They
were in love and nothing would stop this, not even
possible childlessness. But the families won't just
agree. Especially the girl's family.
"You can't marry our daughter if you are both AS!"
Devastated, the guy was helpless. What should he
do next? He's about losing the love of his life. Any
way out?

He should create a Nairaland account and post his problems himself and stop all this fake story on " my friend needs advice".
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by LadyJul(f): 4:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Any As couple dat will get married even after knowing their status are very selfish and wicked....pls don't bring children to this world to suffer.,..ss patients feel nothing but pains and suffering....u as a parent will never have rest...it's then u'll realize dat u made a big mistake..,. wen u know u and ur partner are AS the best thing for u to do is not to get married...
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 12, 2015
It's a big deal and it will always remain a big deal. It's genetics. I'm AS and I can't marry another AS cry I'm already resigned to my fate tell ur friend to do the same grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Johnsown1(m): 5:47am On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:
Hi I'm Konky and you?
Nice meeting you

their no much big deal abt AS people, they can marry bt safe to bring to this world two tissue cos the third might be SS,
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Heazy2015(m): 5:52am On Nov 12, 2015
MrsPhyno:
It's a big deal and it will always remain a big deal. It's genetics. I'm AS and I can't marry another AS cry I'm already resigned to my fate tell ur friend to do the same grin
hmmmm....Okies
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Heazy2015(m): 5:53am On Nov 12, 2015
JumpingChicken:

He should create a Nairaland account and post his problems himself and stop all this fake story on " my friend needs advice".
Bro is not a must u comment.....hun...
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by miqos02(m): 6:03am On Nov 12, 2015
its funny they are contemplating marriage
gentlesoul83:
He should just forget about the relationship, for the sake of their kids.
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 6:17am On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

their no much big deal abt AS people, they can marry bt safe to bring to this world two tissue cos the third might be SS,

There is no direct rule that says that. You can give birth to 4 and none will be SS... But there are still chances that all 4 would be SS including that first 2...
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Johnsown1(m): 6:25am On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

There is no direct rule that says that. You can give birth to 4 and none will be SS... But there are still chances that all 4 would be SS including that first 2...
it cant be the first two maybe the corresponding once. Cos the first four will be AA,AS,AS,SS
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 7:13am On Nov 12, 2015
Ladies N gentlemen.. am AA/A+. you can like to come nd marry me.. Hehehe
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 7:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

it cant be the first two maybe the corresponding once. Cos the first four will be AA,AS,AS,SS

You make me laugh... That they cross it that way in SS1 biology does not mean it works that way. Those are just probabilities. So in case you're AS, you better not take that risk...
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
0lushola:
Ladies N gentlemen.. am AA/A+. you can like to come nd marry me.. Hehehe

Oya let's do that sharp sharp... That way nothing can limit our children's chances cos I'm same grin grin grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Johnsown1(m): 7:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

You make me laugh... That they cross it that way in SS1 biology does not mean it works that way. Those are just probabilities. So in case you're AS, you better not take that risk...
Hahahhahahaha wow, bt any were am not (AS) though. Bt ur first to remember that it was thought in ss1,
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Oya let's do that sharp sharp... That way nothing can limit our children's chances cos I'm same grin grin grin
0ya lets us conclude 0n 0ur introduction sharp sharp..
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Johnsown1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

am AA also,bt gal u want to leave me
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
0lushola:
0ya lets us conclude 0n 0ur introduction sharp sharp..

Oya naa when are your people coming?
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:
am AA also,bt gal u want to leave me
Leave you? Was I with you before
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Johnsown1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Leave you? Was I with you before
i thought we have agreed, and concluded
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by 0lushola(m): 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
ideyhere:

Oya naa when are your people coming?
We are born ready.. everytin depends on you..
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
0lushola:
We are born ready.. everytin depends on you..

Our name translates to ready grin grin grin
Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by ideyhere(f): 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Johnsown1:

i thought we have agreed, and concluded

You thought? Well i understand. It depends on what you normally think with and the size of your memory card...the one in your head

1 Like

Re: Still On Marriage And Genotypes AA/AS/ Ss...why?pls Advice by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2015
IS THAT YOUR FRIEND MAD? IF NOT THEN LET HIM LET THE GIRL GO AND LOOK ELSEWHERE BECAUSE IT CANNOT WORK. DONT TEST GOD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wet Dreaming / How I Got Scammed Today In Lagos / Take Your Pick..short And Beautiful Or Tall And Ugly..fun Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.