Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Is My Money Our Money And Her Money, Her Money Not Our Money. Women And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Money Our Money And Her Money, Her Money Not Our Money. Women And Money (380 Views)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is My Money Our Money And Her Money, Her Money Not Our Money. Women And Money by wheels234(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Is my money our money and her money her money not our money?

Stop putting pressure on yourself always enjoy what your little money can buy, don't kill yourself on what is capital intensive

Don’t live your life base on people’s standard do your own thing.

If a woman earns more than you as a man you should accept it but don’t give her all the responsibility because she earn more than you. You must take up your responsibility because in every relationship and family there are roles for a man and a woman.

Ladies be careful when guys shower you with gift because a time will come when he will ask for gratification.

What you can’t buy for yourself don’t put it on any man when dating, let decency be the other of the day; it increase your value when somebody wants to buy something for you and you reject it.

Sophistication has a price, think before you chose a woman to marry because not all women are your own; yours is somewhere waiting for you to come.

Finally when it comes to money in relationship and family find out what works for you and let decency be the substructure in which your relationship is build.

what is your own take in this?
for info visit and drop a comment:http://africaeng..com/2016/07/my-money-our-money-her-money-her-monry.html
Author By
Etim Promise George

Re: Is My Money Our Money And Her Money, Her Money Not Our Money. Women And Money by Strahovski2: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
lol

Interesting. Why should your woman earn more than you in the first place? She should be relegated in a way that she still earns her own money but earns lesser than you. It's not ego or pride it's just the order of things. Women today are like fish with fish brain. Watch her for 2 years with her "higher pay" attitude.

And a lady doesn't have to be careful about anything. She is free to collect as many gifts as possible as she owes nothing to whoever provided the gift if she knows what she is doing. grin

Decency has nothing to do with making a request or accepting gifts. If a lady cannot get something for herself there is no harm in asking her "man" for it. If he desires to provide it, fine, if he doesn't, too bad. Rejecting a gift doesn't increase value. Values are dynamic.

I don't understand the not all women are your own part. A single woman is free and belongs to everybody and belongs to nobody.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Is My Money Our Money And Her Money, Her Money Not Our Money. Women And Money by wheels234(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
YEAH ITS TRUE

(1) (Reply)

3 Keywords To A Successful Relationship / 5 Ways To Get Over A Breakup That Have Nothing To Do With Rebound Sex / Does Healthy Feeding Boost One's Flow Of Sperm? Find Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.