Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (72437 Views)

Photos Of Osmane, Ejike And Titus-igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) / PHOTOS: Michael Titus Igweh, 2 Other Nigerians Executed By Firing Squad In Indon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by giftedben: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
i still find this amusing. How can you force someone to confess to a crime if indeed the person was caught red handed with drugs. Indonesia as a country is becoming suspicious.

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by KOBOJO: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:
Indeed yoruba's are cowards. They love to party. They love to 'chop' life. They are not daring and they are lazy.. and that's why a yoruba man will not carry drugs when he knows the consequence. Yoruba man doesn't want to die, he'd rather be called a coward.
How can a man willingly want to die just because of money? He wasn't killed, he committed suicide

Do I feel sad? Yes. do I pity his family? Yes? Do I pity him? NO .

You are very right on that..

3 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Tmaritas76(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
Very pathetic,but drug peddling did not meet the thresh hold of death penalty in the international law.anyway since Indonesia make their own to be death guys should be carefull though am not an advocate of drug trafficking.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by reel14: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:
Indeed yoruba's are cowards. They love to party. They love to 'chop' life. They are not daring and they are lazy.. and that's why a yoruba man will not carry drugs when he knows the consequence. Yoruba man doesn't want to die, he'd rather be called a coward.
How can a man willingly want to die just because of money? He wasn't killed, he committed suicide

what exactly is your point?
why would you bring ethnicity into this?

7 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by RJayson(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
My son if you must travel, Please choose carefully. I therefore advice any country apart from this below. 1) Indonesia. 2) Thailand. 3) China. 4) Iran. 5)United Arab Emirate. The rest you can find out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by blackpanda: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Igbos never ever learn. My brother's love of money is sickening! Just look at this disaster nw. Where will the wife start from?? Choi

5 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Go sidon! Shei Baba Suwe naaa Hausa man ni? grin

tobimillar:

4 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Luckylife(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Touching!
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by ALAYORMII: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
The deed has been done

May they rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by MarrisManah(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
kestolove95:
and sum people ar still goin to same country wit drugs...9ja eastern peopl knw go Eva hear word
F*ck off
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:

God bless you. Am not Yoruba neither Igbo but what you've said is the best so far

8 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Chidonc(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
catlova2:
Hehehe. Did the bible teach him to carry/push drugs?

I dont blame the man. I blame his church, pastor and christianity

you see your life.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by cassyrooy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Too bad he had to know his death time.

I just wish politicians in Nigeria could suffer same fate for miscarriage of duties and other offences

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by endlessAli: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
catlova2:
Hehehe. Did the bible teach him to carry/push drugs?

I dont blame the man. I blame his church, pastor and christianity
you be wawa....who they talk about religion here...

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Busuyib(f): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hmm
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Alberto44(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
rest on brother.....might serve as a warning to others....hard work pays

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by aimuan(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:

there's one senator called kashumu or so,can't really remember his correct name.the last time I checked he has a drug related crime to answer in US,or is him not a Yoruba man?mind u,am not an IBO,I just hate tribalism.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
This man could be innocent!
"police had applied electricity to his genitals to force him to confess to heroin possession, "

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Kgdavid(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
I could have gone to school in Malaysia but mehn with the sort of reports that come out of such places i have banned myself from travelling to that area, where one can easily frame you and land you on death row.

The argument is not whether on not he did it, it is how can you guarantee us that due process was followed throughout?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:

well said

2 Likes

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
If he was truly genitally electrocuted as alleged by him and his family members in order to obtain false confession, then if say God will console the family in Jesus name. However, my candid piece of advice to Nigerians who still have the heart of going to such countries for illegal drug business to please have a rethink because news like this is too painful to bear mostly expecially for the family members and other people he happens to be a benefactor to. Personally, I feel the family grief and pray for God's assistance
LET UNITE AGAINST DRUG....
So so so painful....... #crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Btruth: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
To even go to those countries around that area dey fear me. How does one knows if those their dogs aren't smelling rubbish? Meanwhile, it is their words against yours. And their laws & judgement is the final. I wonder what UN is doing about those death penalties in Indonesia and others.

RIP to those guys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by funkyibodude(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
tobimillar:

so?! what if he was set up, Or just a case of miscalculated justice. Anyway R.I.P to him and I hope his death will serve as a lesson to others if they are willing to learn.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by timsonpreye(m): 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
and they Neva mentions the other 2 Nigerian that was killed along the igbo guy who knows it might be an Hausa and yourba man, name checkers hating igbos since 1963... bad Indonesia government angry
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by xprezboy: 2:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Category1:
[size=13pt]the Indonesian president is a coward, may God punish him.
Y'all will bet, they will arrest that bastard wen he goes out from office...just arrest him and don't take his life
[/size]
remember,he is not the only president in the world that sentences drug peddlers to death, the truth is dt wadodo makes the death sentence a media issues.
Saudi Arabia executes drug peddlers by beheading dm.You will never see that in the news.
The United Nation should abolish death penalty in the whole world, just the same manner slave trade was abolished.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by shamecurls(m): 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
They should give him that right to see his family before they blast his head

His entitled to that last wish.

At this pace, The whole Israel would have been executed before the year 2036 when Ekiti state will come out of bondage.

1 Like

Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
RJayson:
My son if you must travel, Please choose carefully. I therefore advice any country apart from this below. 1) Indonesia. 2) Thailand. 3) China. 4) Iran. 5)United Arab Emirate. The rest you can find out yourself.

I totally agree
6) Some parts in the USA or else police will shoot you.
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by EmmyUch(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nobody has the right to take the life he didn't create
Re: Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) by Lexusgs430: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
You do the crime, you face the consequences !!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) / Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / Prostitute Stripped Unclad In Onitsha For Stealing From A Customer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.